Page 56 of 140 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;3539494;
    I don't believe the rumors about Ed, because they are too over the top. First he had one girlfriend, now it is two. Seems to me that someone is going way out of the way to discredit him. The question is, why?
    That's what I thought last season when RS confirmed the whole Jason fiasco.

There are too many reliable sources dishing out the same info.

RS usually confirms his info with various sources before he verbalizes it, or else he would specifically say something along the lines of "i have more info but need to confirm and will let you know...blah, blah, blah..."

I'm sure this is redundant, but RS is just TOO freaking much.

I read some of his stuff last night and I'm starting to have a lot of issues with his crap.
    No doubt, he has good insider information and such, but knowing that he's best buds with Jeremy (who is BFF with Wes) he has ABSOLUTELY NO unbiased viewpoints now.

ALL OF THE SUDDEN, he's calling out the show with it's tactics and editing?
    And Wes is the only "victim" of that.
    His interviews with Holly and DeAnna were crap......I could go on and on.

Just a rant........
    All we need is love. Love is all we need!

Quote Originally Posted by Bella61370;3539564;
    I'm sure this is redundant, but RS is just TOO freaking much.

I read some of his stuff last night and I'm starting to have a lot of issues with his crap.
    No doubt, he has good insider information and such, but knowing that he's best buds with Jeremy (who is BFF with Wes) he has ABSOLUTELY NO unbiased viewpoints now.

ALL OF THE SUDDEN, he's calling out the show with it's tactics and editing?
    And Wes is the only "victim" of that.
    His interviews with Holly and DeAnna were crap......I could go on and on.

Just a rant........
    Rant away, I think his stupid tee's are a waste of time and $$$...it kind of makes me sick.

BUT, I do view him as a source since he's proven to have correct info in the past...so I can't shoot him down completey...I appreciate that.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;3539494;
    I don't believe the rumors about Ed, because they are too over the top. First he had one girlfriend, now it is two. Seems to me that someone is going way out of the way to discredit him. The question is, why?
    So let's say Ed was dating two girls in Chicago. DATING. JMO, but dating is very different from being in an exclusive relationship. He clearly had a full life before going on this show, so he probably was doing what any other healthy cute guy would do... date chicks (of course, if he's straight that is.) This doesn't make him evil.

RS is stirring the pot, being snarky, doing his blog thing. He's taking some information and running with it.

That still doesn't make Ed a bad guy. I've dated more than one guy at a time, and never considered any of them my "boyfriend". We were going out to dinner, having fun, and enjoying each other's company. DATING. Instead of jumping into something serious too soon, I took my time getting to know the guys and see if they were a good fit. If my dating history makes me an evil person, I better tell my husband so he can start filing the papers. Because he deserves better than a two-timing whorebag like me!

If Jillian does end up with Ed, then I hope they have a real shot at love (but not with Tila Tequila)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Jones;3540230;
    So let's say Ed was dating two girls in Chicago. DATING. JMO, but dating is very different from being in an exclusive relationship. He clearly had a full life before going on this show, so he probably was doing what any other healthy cute guy would do... date chicks (of course, if he's straight that is.) This doesn't make him evil.

RS is stirring the pot, being snarky, doing his blog thing. He's taking some information and running with it.

That still doesn't make Ed a bad guy. I've dated more than one guy at a time, and never considered any of them my "boyfriend". We were going out to dinner, having fun, and enjoying each other's company. DATING. Instead of jumping into something serious too soon, I took my time getting to know the guys and see if they were a good fit. If my dating history makes me an evil person, I better tell my husband so he can start filing the papers. Because he deserves better than a two-timing whorebag like me!

If Jillian does end up with Ed, then I hope they have a real shot at love (but not with Tila Tequila)
    Ditto.

FORT Fogey

And in case we forget. We had this about Wes even before the show aired!!
    03-30-2009
    WELL UNFORTUNATELY, I HATE TO TAKE YOUR BREATH OF FRESH AIR, BUT HE IS DEFINATLY NOT THERE FOR THE RIGHT REASONS . I WOULD SAY ONLY A HANDFUL OF THEM ARE AND THATS PUSHING IT. HE IS MY FRIEND, BUT I DON'T AGREE WITH IT AND THE WORSE PART IS I KNOW HE HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO GO ALL THE WAY . OH WELL, IT IS ONLY TELEVISION RIGHT?
    03-312009
    I guess what I am is to the unassuming eye, he is perfect, really perfect and he could make it to the end, but other motives are involved. No, his name is not John. Yea they definitely take their phones away, I'll keep you guys posted if I hear anything that I can hint at
    03-31-2009, 08:43 PM
    The private inquiries are flooding in so here's what I can say for now, he's from a place where "everything is bigger"...And yes ladies, he is drop dead gorgeous!
    04-29-2009, 11:19 PM
    HOMETOWNS
    Presumably your two stepping friend, from Austin, and filmed HTD April 23 per jelle's very reliable info

So ... now he's home?? Or heading off on a trip??
    04-29-2009, 11:24 PM
    This is hard, but lets say good job on the dates and number of dates ie: (5) except the 23rd really is the more like the 25th, no not home yet...Could he be the next bachelor, if I was a betting woman, I wish I had some money to put down..Thanks again for the support you guys are awesome!~

Living - is this about Wes or Jake?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

Drop dead gorgeous couldn´t possibly be describing Wes so my guess is Jake (although I´m not a fan of that look).

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3540304;
    And in case we forget. We had this about Wes even before the show aired!!
    Some of us think Dakota was talking about Jake. He's the one who went on the two-stepping date. And at the end, she says she'd put money down on him being the next bachelor. If her friend was Wes I don't think she'd really believe that, but I can see her thinking it about Jake. Especially if Jake told her the producers had made him some promises about it (like they'd seriously consider him for next bachelor if he played along on Wes's HTD and helped advance that storyline).

She mentioned something about her friend filming on the 25th, she could have been referring to Jake showing up on Wes's HTD. She said "this is hard" like maybe she wanted to reveal it wasn't actually Jake's HTD he was filming, but she couldn't spill that secret.

eta: and Castina is right, the drop dead gorgeous doesn't really point to Wes (though some people think he's hot, not me), but I can totally see Jake fitting that description, even though he isn't my type either.
    Last edited by terabithia; 07-02-2009 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3540307;
    Living - is this about Wes or Jake?
    Arielflies, I think it was presented here as being about Wes, but this is my post #32 in the JAKE thread. Those of us posting here at the time will remember the original posts from Dakota and will remember the posts of hers that were deleted. These were not about Wes.

-----------BEGIN POST #32 in JAKE THREAD---------------------------------------

Here's information on the posts a lot of us now think is about Jake.

3/29 #163
    Quote:
    Thanks for the Welcome! No it wasn't the first meet and greet, it was the first elimination, I know someone else on there, but I have to keep mumm for now
    Quote:
    One, the actual horse, it's from his mouth BUT he is a dear friend so I am trying to not jinx him, Ill see what I can do as far as 411
    3/30 193
    Quote:
    WELL UNFORTUNATELY, I HATE TO TAKE YOUR BREATH OF FRESH AIR, BUT HE IS DEFINATLY NOT THERE FOR THE RIGHT REASONS . I WOULD SAY ONLY A HANDFUL OF THEM ARE AND THATS PUSHING IT. HE IS MY FRIEND, BUT I DON'T AGREE WITH IT AND THE WORSE PART IS I KNOW HE HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO GO ALL THE WAY . OH WELL, IT IS ONLY TELEVISION RIGHT?
    Quote:
    I guess what I am is to the unassuming eye, he is perfect, really perfect and he could make it to the end, but other motives are involved. No, his name is not John. Yea they definitely take their phones away, I'll keep you guys posted if I hear anything that I can hint at
    3/31 218
    Quote:
    The private inquiries are flooding in so here's what I can say for now, he's from a place where "everything is bigger"...And yes ladies, he is drop dead gorgeous!
    4/4 326
    Quote:
    The two steppin was definately my friends idea . Thats his thing, im sure shes falling for him.):
    Quote:
    Thanks for the support guys! Well the peoducers like to create the dates that match some of the contestants. Ie if theres a scuba instructor, they might swt up a date scuba diving, thats why i said thats my friends "thing" (hint) No shes definatelty not his type,sorry hopeful romantic
    4/6 384

Quote:
    Originally Posted by deidre1985 Hey. Haven't been on here in a long time. I was thinking about what Dakota1215 said about her friend and the whole two-step thing and it being his idea. Perhaps they are setting him up to be the next Bach and he'll be F2. It'll be interesting to see how far Dakota1215's friend goes. I didn't want to believe RS but now am starting to.Thanks for all that you guys have been doing with all the information. You are all wonderful
    !
    Very, very big possibility! Good perception!
    4/6 420

Quote:
    Avalon, thank you for the switch in tone, no I cannot give the name, I apologize, but I am sure it will be revealed soon. The "shes falling for him" is an assumption on my part and I say it knowing how charming and attractive he is, any girl would. I worked in Los Angeles in entertainment, so I do know how these shows work. They will base dates on the guys interests or jobs sometimes, as far as intentions goes, the area I worked in was casting/ So yes, these men are 95 percent there for the wrong reason, so I don't want to scrutinize so much, because they are all pretty much there for the wrong reason. I can confirm that the casting process started way before she was picked as the next BL and he had to be there on the 25th.
    4/29 920
    Quote:
    I retreated for a while because I felt like I was betraying my friend. I will deactivate my account, because no matter what he is still my friend. I will say this, you guys are better than real detectives!! I have enjoyed your comments and am shocked at how much you have found out. I will say this, you are on the right track, I knew you guys would get there on your own and like I said, I have no doubt she'll fall in love with him, who wouldn't, he has gotten this far. Good luck and thank you for sharing, I hope you understand my reasoning.
    Sincerely, Dakota
    Quote:
    This is hard, but lets say good job on the dates and number of dates ie: (5) except the 23rd really is the more like the 25th, no not home yet...Could he be the next bachelor, if I was a betting woman, I wish I had some money to put down..Thanks again for the support you guys are awesome!~
    One interesting note. There were several posts deleted due to a "spat." Others posting then (and the other "spattee," lol - you know who you are ) will remember. It mentioned this "friend" being responsible for suggesting the two-step date to the producers and for another date activity that supposedly occurs in the show. I don't recall what that was, but maybe someone else does. It wasn't simply a "my friend likes to two-step" that was deleted

----------------------END ORIGINAL
    POST-----------------------------------
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.