Page 50 of 140 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Quote Originally Posted by snarkattack222;3537219;
    Okay, I have a scoop for RS!

Lindsey Johnson's friend called me a jerk on PM. I have proof. I'll probably embellish and add more details to that, so RS will put it on his blog. I want one of those tacky shirts as souvenir.
    LOL make sure you tell him what color you want..

For all we know this so called friend of the ex gf doesn't even know either one of them. He/she could have a grudge against Ed for some reason. Or maybe even a fan of one of the other guys, and wants to make him look bad. I always take these rumors with a grain of salt.

If it really is true and the friend is trying to warn someone, this sure isn't the way to go about it. I am sure there is a way she could contact Jillian herself. I am sorry but spreading it all over forums and blogs IMO is not the way to go about it.

If what SDL says is true, and this is all scripted, I would bet Jillian knows. If it is a script and Jillian choses Ed, maybe that relationship is scripted too, so I bet Jillian could care less if he has a gf.

When it comes to Wes and Ed, there is a cloud over these guys...means caution. I'm not going to spend time on Wes. I'm not interested in his outcome or even his life.

Regarding Ed, there is something shady about him. He is really nervous in front of the cameras, when he speaks to Jillian. He communication skills are not very smooth..it sounds mousy for a big guy like himself.

What I am disappointed is the fact that he could not be honest to his "dating gf" - why not tell her that you are doing this show? put the relationship on hold for 8 weeks just like his job.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3537543;
    When it comes to Wes and Ed, there is a cloud over these guys...means caution. I'm not going to spend time on Wes. I'm not interested in his outcome or even his life.

Regarding Ed, there is something shady about him. He is really nervous in front of the cameras, when he speaks to Jillian. He communication skills are not very smooth..it sounds mousy for a big guy like himself.

What I am disappointed is the fact that he could not be honest to his "dating gf" - why not tell her that you are doing this show? put the relationship on hold for 8 weeks just like his job.
    personally I see Ryans personality alot like Eds

I see your signature and I understand where you're coming from.

If five cameras are under your nose and the production people tells you to reshoot some scenes and reword what you have said, I think a lot of people will behave like that too. Compare it to actor wannabe Jake (who starred in a movie called Texas Rangers or something cheesy like that) , Michael (who is an actor too I love him though) and of course Wes.

Persepective is everything as I said, its just so easy to believe something about someone specially if he's already villified in your head.

Im guilty of that myself. I came from a military family and I lived in foreign countries just so my parents can instill independence in myself and my brothers. That is probably why Reid's 'flimsy' edit bothered me a LOT. For me there is nothing sexy about a wishy washy overdependend -on- his -family's approval types. Something about that type screams "spineless" to me. Specially that he is already 30 and his own father is so eager for him to have an independent mind.

Just to show you our own conditioning colors our perception of the contestants' character.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3537345;
    For all we know this so called friend of the ex gf doesn't even know either one of them. He/she could have a grudge against Ed for some reason. Or maybe even a fan of one of the other guys, and wants to make him look bad. I always take these rumors with a grain of salt.

If it really is true and the friend is trying to warn someone, this sure isn't the way to go about it. I am sure there is a way she could contact Jillian herself. I am sorry but spreading it all over forums and blogs IMO is not the way to go about it.

If what SDL says is true, and this is all scripted, I would bet Jillian knows. If it is a script and Jillian choses Ed, maybe that relationship is scripted too, so I bet Jillian could care less if he has a gf.
    The voice of reason! I picture a bitter, middle-aged, overweight woman who tried hitting on (and was subsequently turned down by) Ed at this past Christmas party. Of course she knows the name of his ex b/c she works with him. Of course she thinks he's a player b/c she saw him talking to all these other pretty girls when he wouldn't give her the time of day. So what does she do? She spends her time spreading the word on how 'bad' Ed is to get her revenge.

Seriously-- if any of you had a 'friend' like that, wouldn't you (a) shut her down as soon as she told you she was posting online about what happened to you AND (b) kill her for putting your name out there in the middle of all this mess!!!

As for RS -- well, I don't find anything credible about someone who hawks his merchandise throughout his blog. He got lucky (in parts) last season and is quick to jump on anything that smells like conspiracy this one....
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

I dont want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy. - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3537814;
    The voice of reason! I picture a bitter, middle-aged, overweight woman who tried hitting on (and was subsequently turned down by) Ed at this past Christmas party. Of course she knows the name of his ex b/c she works with him. Of course she thinks he's a player b/c she saw him talking to all these other pretty girls when he wouldn't give her the time of day. So what does she do? She spends her time spreading the word on how 'bad' Ed is to get her revenge.

Seriously-- if any of you had a 'friend' like that, wouldn't you (a) shut her down as soon as she told you she was posting online about what happened to you AND (b) kill her for putting your name out there in the middle of all this mess!!!

As for RS -- well, I don't find anything credible about someone who hawks his merchandise throughout his blog. He got lucky (in parts) last season and is quick to jump on anything that smells like conspiracy this one....

Nobody here wants to hear the voice of reason ! LOL

FORT Fan

But if you believe the texts RS "exposes" she did know he was on the show so Im not understanding what he and you and others are implying here? If we accept that she asks him if "this" means we are allowed to date other people and he apparently answers no, to wait until show is done then how exactly can one also imply he lied to her about where he was or what he was doing.

Honestly people go out of their way to make this some twisted web of deceit and make it all so complicated when it really need not be. God help them all because Im sensing RS, in a desperate attempt at another 15 minutes of fame, is going to make this all twisted and complicated as he did last season when I strongly believe last season was a much less complex story. A sad pathetic story nonetheless but far less fantastical then some little blogger typing away would have you believe.

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3536664;
    Boy, if this info is coming from a friend of Ed's scorned girl friend, I wouldn't want friends like her. Who needs friends like that who are going to broadcast your love life to the high heavens on multiple blogs?

What could possibly be gained by the ex-gf/friend spreading this story/rumor except to try to humiliate Ed? In my opinion, it humiliates the ex-gf more. It's certainly not going to create warm cuddly feelings with Ed that might induce him to go back to the old girlfriend. I don't imagine Ed's friends are going to be impressed by anybody who is so eager to disparage their buddy so oops, there's a circle of friends you can write off being included in.

It can't be any phony concern for Jillian. The ex-girlfriend doesn't know her so doesn't care about Jill's feelings. If one of Jillian's girlfriends had information of a situation akin to this, then I could see them spilling the beans because they actually would have a vested interest in Jillian's well being, but then again, a true friend wouldn't put it out on the internet.

So why exactly is the ex-gf/friend posting this stuff and sending it to a reality site where it can get wider distribution? It can only be out of a meanness of heart or wanting to hurt somebody. It's not going to hurt Ed - he has already either won Jillian's heart or he hasn't. IMO it hurts the purveyor, gets them some momentary attention and perhaps some sort of distorted satisfaction. It certainly doesn't say anything about that person's good character or trustworthiness as a friend.
    A voice of reason. Yes, why would such information have any reflection on the outcome, it is a done deal, the lady made her choice and has stated she is extremely happy.

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;3537831;
    A voice of reason. Yes, why would such information have any reflection on the outcome, it is a done deal, the lady made her choice and has stated she is extremely happy.
    I am just going to add one comment further and that is the show was already in the can when this info started coming out and will not have any effect on her final decision. Over done fineto.