Page 23 of 140 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3492516;
    If the Ed thing is planned, then personally I will lose some of my good will towards Jill also. Because if it's planned, then we are getting another fake ending.
    Unless he leaves, returns, and she then dumps him at F3.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3492569;
    Which honestly I am hoping for.I just don't trust him.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3492569;
    Well Kip and Reid did show up at the same time.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3492452;
    The show may have been a scam last year, but one person was definitely not in on it: Melli. And that's why she is not this year's Bachelorette.

BTW, that's not to say I think Jill was either. Just that MF set it up not with Jill in mind.
    I guess this is where I will have to disagree with you because I am not convinced she didn't know about it. I have learned a long time ago people will tell you what you want to hear and I am sure she wouldn't be allowed to divulge that info anyway. I hope Jill isn't either.

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3492516;
    If the Ed thing is planned, then personally I will lose some of my good will towards Jill also. Because if it's planned, then we are getting another fake ending.
    I wonder why they can't ever leave well enough alone - their meddling might create drama for the short term but cynics for the long haul. So, when the next season comes around they have to "rebuild" and use gimmicks to try to rope viewers in again. Perhaps if the viewers actually got to witness an outcome that had some veracity, they would have more viewer loyalty and retention.

Until this past week her show was tanking. So, they have had her out plugging the wild rollercoaster love story to anyone that will listen but I think they've allowed her to speak too much and eventually, as it always happens, her own words will be used against her. And, Fleiss and co will be nowhere to be found.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3492585;
    I wonder why they can't ever leave well enough alone - their meddling might create drama for the short term but cynics for the long haul. So, when the next season comes around they have to "rebuild" and use gimmicks to try to rope viewers in again. Perhaps if the viewers actually got to witness an outcome that had some veracity, they would have more viewer loyalty and retention.

Until this past week her show was tanking. So, they have had her out plugging the wild rollercoaster love story to anyone that will listen but I think they've allowed her to speak too much and eventually, as it always happens, her own words will be used against her. And, Fleiss and co will be nowhere to be found.
    I think she risks over-exposure at this point as well. For some reason, the producers and network have concluded that knowing How It Ends (not who, but how) at this stage is not likely to increase viewership. But probably -- like Shayne season -- they will spring it on us soon enough.

Maybe they want to see how the couple does in the real world for a few weeks, after the Jason fiasco, before deciding on how to spin the season. Let them edit on the fly, in reaction to real world couple developments. Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3492583;
    I guess this is where I will have to disagree with you because I am not convinced she didn't know about it. I have learned a long time ago people will tell you what you want to hear and I am sure she wouldn't be allowed to divulge that info anyway. I hope Jill isn't either.

Neither am I nennie. I have a strong feeling she was in on it. And I think the reason she isn't the new bachelorette is because she has a boyfriend as was probably promised another show. I don't think its just happened the one that gets dumped is another wannabe. She is no different than Wes and the others who go on this show for their careers.

Episode description from abcmedianet,

[QUOTE]"BEWITCHED, BOTHERED AND BEWILDERED," JILLIAN IS DETERMINED TO FIND OUT
    IF THERE ARE BACHELORS WHO HAVE GIRLFRIENDS, BUT STILL HAS STRONG
    FEELINGS FOR THE REMAINING TEN MEN, ON ABC'S "THE BACHELORETTE"

One of Jillian's Favorites Deals Her a Walloping Emotional Setback

"Episode 505" - Jillian, still stunned by the revelation that some of the men may have girlfriends, is determined not to let it destroy her strong feelings for the remaining ten bachelors. She brings them to one of her favorite Canadian vacation spots, the resort town of Whistler, to find out if the rumors are true. On an exciting one-on-one zip-trekking date that leads to a truly romantic evening, Jillian has some very serious questions to pose to this bachelor. Rose or no rose? The Bachelorette takes eight men on an exhilarating snowmobiling adventure - again, still questioning if any of these guys has someone waiting for him at home. But she seems to be the only one who isn't aware that one man is not there for the right reasons. The spectacular beauty on the top of a glacier is the backdrop for the final individual date. A playful day in the snow leads to a steamy night in the hot tub. But in a shocking surprise, one man discloses something to Jillian that totally devastates her, on "The Bachelorette," MONDAY, JUNE 15 (8:00-10:02 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Whistler, British Columbia, a popular mountain resort involved in hosting the upcoming 2010 Winter Olympics, is the setting for a heart-stopping zip-trekking adventure for Jillian and one of the bachelors. She having a fabulous time, but over a dinner in the wine cellar of a romantic restaurant, she peppers him with some sobering questions about whether he is really ready for love and marriage, and if he has a girlfriend. His answers will determine whether there is a rose in his future.

Eight bachelors join Jillian for a breathtaking day of snowmobiling to a remote mountain lodge. As gorgeous scenery flashes by, the Bachelorette continues to worry about the possibility that one of the men has secretly kept a girlfriend at home. During the group date, Jillian questions each man to decide who sincerely wants a relationship with her and who does not. There is one thing for certain: One bachelor has his own agenda and is not there for Jillian, but when will she catch on?

The last bachelor here accompanies Jillian on a panoramic ski plane ride to the top of a glacier, whergorgeous scenery flashes by, the Bachelorette continues to worry about the possibility that one of the men has secretly kept e the couple is mesmerized by the spectacular beauty. The two spend the day playing in the snow and, as night falls, they steam up the hot tub. Another rose is on the line.

However, the day of the rose ceremony delivers an emotional blow, as one of Jillian's favorite men drops a bombshell that staggers her. But at the end of the night, eight men remain to toast Jillian and their upcoming adventures in Canada.

The 10 remaining men are:
    Ed, 29, technology consultant from Chicago, IL.
    Jake, 31, commercial pilot from Dallas, TX.
    Jesse, 27, wine maker from Carmel Valley, CA.
    Kiptyn, 31, business developer from Encinitas, CA.
    Mark, 26, pizza entrepreneur from Denver, CO.
    Michael, 25, break dance instructor from Astoria, NY.
    Reid, 30, realtor from Philadelphia, PA.
    Robby, 25, bartender from Spring, TX.
    Tanner P., 30, financial analyst from Dallas, TX.
    Wes, 32, musician from Austin, TX.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelorette" is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are executive producers. "The Bachelorette" is broadcast with Spanish subtitles via secondary closed captioning. A TV parental guideline will be posted closer to airdate.

Photos of "The Bachelorette" and the bachelors are available at www.abcmedianet.com or 818-460-6611.

This episode of "The Bachelorette" will be available on ABC.com the day after airing on the network for users to watch online

ABC Media Net
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Could I post RS's blog from this evening over here, or just the link?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3492640;
    Could I post RS's blog from this evening over here, or just the link?

No I think you can only put what he said in your own words.