Page 22 of 140 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 1400

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

  1. #211
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3491980;
    I agree with your skcepticism which is why I'm looking for proof lol
    Proof of anything seems to be VERY hard to get this season...
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

  2. #212
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    40

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    so how far involved was jillian in all these lies? the only reason i bother to watch this season is because it's jillian and she doesn't come across as phony. it makes me sick to think that there is a possibility that the interaction between her and david was staged the whole time.

  3. #213
    Isn't he cute?! nutty1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Trying to escape REALITY
    Posts
    4,620

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    RS has a new column up - I think he just posted it. It is about the drama of someone leaving. I took it as him hinting that this is more drama created by ABC.
    Makes me think if Ed leaves & comes back, he is not F1, unless the entire show is a scam, like last season.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

  4. #214
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    891

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3492416;
    RS has a new column up - I think he just posted it. It is about the drama of someone leaving. I took it as him hinting that this is more drama created by ABC.
    Makes me think if Ed leaves & comes back, he is not F1, unless the entire show is a scam, like last season.
    The show may have been a scam last year, but one person was definitely not in on it: Melli. And that's why she is not this year's Bachelorette.

    BTW, that's not to say I think Jill was either. Just that MF set it up not with Jill in mind.

  5. #215
    Isn't he cute?! nutty1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Trying to escape REALITY
    Posts
    4,620

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3492452;
    The show may have been a scam last year, but one person was definitely not in on it: Melli. And that's why she is not this year's Bachelorette.

    BTW, that's not to say I think Jill was either. Just that MF set it up not with Jill in mind.
    Makes me wonder how much Jillian will play along?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

  6. #216
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    891

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3492464;
    Makes me wonder how much Jillian will play along?
    My take is this, and it's just opinion: MF got really good ratings with the last nonsense. But, there is a fatigue factor with the Jesse/De farce and then the Jason triangle circus of hell. So, he needs drama for ratings, but he's gotta be careful. I've felt the show might have jumped the shark, but others don't agree. If they are right, then he can't go too far this time or it will. And while there have been pro/contra about many of the Bach/Bachelorettes in the past, Jill frankly has pretty high positives all around. Yeah, some (like me) are neutral, but few are negative. I don't think he can really mess with her reputation or her head. She may play along a bit for the drama (Dave's opening, Wes's career, etc), but I don't think she will fake the end result. So, in the end I think she will get the guy SHE wants; whether it works or not is for another day.

  7. #217
    Isn't he cute?! nutty1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Trying to escape REALITY
    Posts
    4,620

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3492486;
    My take is this, and it's just opinion: MF got really good ratings with the last nonsense. But, there is a fatigue factor with the Jesse/De farce and then the Jason triangle circus of hell. So, he needs drama for ratings, but he's gotta be careful. I've felt the show might have jumped the shark, but others don't agree. If they are right, then he can't go too far this time or it will. And while there have been pro/contra about many of the Bach/Bachelorettes in the past, Jill frankly has pretty high positives all around. Yeah, some (like me) are neutral, but few are negative. I don't think he can really mess with her reputation or her head. She may play along a bit for the drama (Dave's opening, Wes's career, etc), but I don't think she will fake the end result. So, in the end I think she will get the guy SHE wants; whether it works or not is for another day.
    Could be - but if the Ed thing is planned, then I doubt he will be her final choice.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

  8. #218
    FORT Fogey deidre1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,675

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    He said this season was boring. Am I the only one that finds this season a lot more entertaining than last season's? I didn't even bother watching most of the bachelor except Jillian and Melissa's scenes.

    Could be - but if the Ed thing is planned, then I doubt he will be her final choice.
    UNLESS she didn't find true love.

    You think RS will get to the bottom of this?
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

  9. #219
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3492493;
    Could be - but if the Ed thing is planned, then I doubt he will be her final choice.
    completely agree

  10. #220
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    891

    Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

    Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3492493;
    Could be - but if the Ed thing is planned, then I doubt he will be her final choice.
    If the Ed thing is planned, then personally I will lose some of my good will towards Jill also. Because if it's planned, then we are getting another fake ending.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.