Page 22 of 140 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3491980;
    I agree with your skcepticism which is why I'm looking for proof lol
    Proof of anything seems to be VERY hard to get this season...
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Newbie

so how far involved was jillian in all these lies? the only reason i bother to watch this season is because it's jillian and she doesn't come across as phony. it makes me sick to think that there is a possibility that the interaction between her and david was staged the whole time.

RS has a new column up - I think he just posted it. It is about the drama of someone leaving. I took it as him hinting that this is more drama created by ABC.
    Makes me think if Ed leaves & comes back, he is not F1, unless the entire show is a scam, like last season.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3492416;
    RS has a new column up - I think he just posted it. It is about the drama of someone leaving. I took it as him hinting that this is more drama created by ABC.
    Makes me think if Ed leaves & comes back, he is not F1, unless the entire show is a scam, like last season.
    The show may have been a scam last year, but one person was definitely not in on it: Melli. And that's why she is not this year's Bachelorette.

BTW, that's not to say I think Jill was either. Just that MF set it up not with Jill in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3492452;
    The show may have been a scam last year, but one person was definitely not in on it: Melli. And that's why she is not this year's Bachelorette.

BTW, that's not to say I think Jill was either. Just that MF set it up not with Jill in mind.
    Makes me wonder how much Jillian will play along?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3492464;
    Makes me wonder how much Jillian will play along?
    My take is this, and it's just opinion: MF got really good ratings with the last nonsense. But, there is a fatigue factor with the Jesse/De farce and then the Jason triangle circus of hell. So, he needs drama for ratings, but he's gotta be careful. I've felt the show might have jumped the shark, but others don't agree. If they are right, then he can't go too far this time or it will. And while there have been pro/contra about many of the Bach/Bachelorettes in the past, Jill frankly has pretty high positives all around. Yeah, some (like me) are neutral, but few are negative. I don't think he can really mess with her reputation or her head. She may play along a bit for the drama (Dave's opening, Wes's career, etc), but I don't think she will fake the end result. So, in the end I think she will get the guy SHE wants; whether it works or not is for another day.

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3492486;
    My take is this, and it's just opinion: MF got really good ratings with the last nonsense. But, there is a fatigue factor with the Jesse/De farce and then the Jason triangle circus of hell. So, he needs drama for ratings, but he's gotta be careful. I've felt the show might have jumped the shark, but others don't agree. If they are right, then he can't go too far this time or it will. And while there have been pro/contra about many of the Bach/Bachelorettes in the past, Jill frankly has pretty high positives all around. Yeah, some (like me) are neutral, but few are negative. I don't think he can really mess with her reputation or her head. She may play along a bit for the drama (Dave's opening, Wes's career, etc), but I don't think she will fake the end result. So, in the end I think she will get the guy SHE wants; whether it works or not is for another day.
    Could be - but if the Ed thing is planned, then I doubt he will be her final choice.

He said this season was boring. Am I the only one that finds this season a lot more entertaining than last season's? I didn't even bother watching most of the bachelor except Jillian and Melissa's scenes.

Could be - but if the Ed thing is planned, then I doubt he will be her final choice.
    UNLESS she didn't find true love.

You think RS will get to the bottom of this?
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3492493;
    completely agree

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3492493;
    If the Ed thing is planned, then personally I will lose some of my good will towards Jill also. Because if it's planned, then we are getting another fake ending.