Page 21 of 140 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Steve's new blog is up! It's pretty funny.

The only tidbit he drops is that David's awkward silence when first meeting Jillian was a set-up and it took him three times to film it without laughing; he also hints pretty broadly that TPTB might be setting Kip up to be the next bachelor. Whether that's just a guess on his part, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie;3491570;

The only tidbit he drops is that David's awkward silence when first meeting Jillian was a set-up and it took him three times to film it without laughing; he also hints pretty broadly that TPTB might be setting Kip up to be the next bachelor. Whether that's just a guess on his part, who knows.
    I can't believe how fake this show is and I get invested in it. I want Kip to stay far, far away! Come on Kip, stay away!!! So NO to bachelor
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

That was a set up? What for? Wish when he gave so-called info, he'd give us more than that.

I even thought Kiptyn is being set up as the next Bachelor. Again, wish he gave more than that. Otherwise, I'm taking it as a guess.

That information was first posted here a couple of weeks ago by one of the two posters who knew Dave personally (or of him indirectly). Steve got it confirmed and posted it as well, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3491613;
    That was a set up? What for? Wish when he gave so-called info, he'd give us more than that.

I even thought Kiptyn is being set up as the next Bachelor. Again, wish he gave more than that. Otherwise, I'm taking it as a guess.
    I agree Atem - I think it's a guess. Maybe TPTB originally thought he'd make a good bachelor when they recruited him but I don't think that's going to pan out. Adore Kip but just don't see him as The Bachelor material in the sense that he's too laid back and quiet. Personally, I think that he likes Jillian but don't think he's digging the "show" part of it at all.

I do think he was asked/recruited to be on the show based on his comments last night but not as a paid contestant.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3491613;

Yeah, me too. After last season's bombshell, I would have thought he'd be getting inside info left and right. If the best he can do is David's shameful introduction footage, I'm not hopeful for more scoop.

Except for some pretty tasteless David Carridine comments, he does bring the funny, though!

If I'm not mistaken some of my reliable sources says that Kip wins.
    I am the one who knows you
    I am the one who cares
    I am the one who's always been there.
    Next to Normal-The Musical

Quote Originally Posted by DrPhilwithhair;3491742;
    Please elaborate. Who are these sources, how do they know, what is their relationship to the show/Kip?

Quote Originally Posted by DrPhilwithhair;3491742;
    theres only a few on here that have reliable sources every season, its certainly not from someone that is new here with only 3 posts. Not trying to be mean, just stating a fact

Quote Originally Posted by beth0419;3491970;
    theres only a few on here that have reliable sources every season, its certainly not from someone that is new here with only 3 posts. Not trying to be mean, just stating a fact
    I agree with your skcepticism which is why I'm looking for proof lol