Page 2 of 140 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by mommadeb;3395491;
    My son said that the talk around school is that he did not resign. He took a leave of absence.
    Oh, thanks for that clear up!

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3395134;
    Reality Steve has a very interesting new column about Jillian's show.
    grrrrrrr thanks blondie now i will wonder all season and especially about the finale
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3395331;
    interesting about RS' new scoop. I can't imagine they would guarantee 2 people a spot in the top 2 unless Jillian already knew them and knew she wanted one of them. Maybe one was Riaz? Just kidding.

Maybe the people who are "dropping" were actually "dropped" and are now just making these things up to not look as bad and milk the Jason media frenzy scenario

I think quitting a job as a teacher is not as 'risky' as dropping a corporate job in this climate - there's always a need for teachers
    Really I feel this is TB standard practise. They had Shayne for B12 and I will not be surprised them having Jesse for Btte4 and Melissa for B13. We know they always plant someone in there to go far for the sake of "the show must go on". Nothing new. Normally the "ringer" has a one on one date earlier on the show with tb and alot of screen time. We can try to guess and find that one out this season before we have favorites.

Re: The new Bachelorette - Jillian!

Anyone else find it strange that Riaz is now "following" Reality Steve on Twitter?
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3395789;
    Anyone else find it strange that Riaz is now "following" Reality Steve on Twitter?
    Now that IS interesting. Sounds like he's interested in any information on Gillian he can get....??? Attaboy, Riaz. Don't give up yet!
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3395861;
    Now that IS interesting. Sounds like he's interested in any information on Gillian he can get....??? Attaboy, Riaz. Don't give up yet!
    But we're talking about RS here, who in his latest blog refers to Jillian as "some Canadian chick." Ugh. Why Riaz would publicly acknowledge his interest in that tripe, let alone be interested in it at all, is beyond me.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3395887;
    But we're talking about RS here, who in his latest blog refers to Jillian as "some Canadian chick." Ugh. Why Riaz would publicly acknowledge his interest in that tripe, let alone be interested in it at all, is beyond me.
    It's funny, because RS liked the looks of Molly the best.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3395887;
    I see your point. (Plus, I HATE when "chick" is used - it's so dismissive.) I was just picturing Riaz (sitting around being all cute and stuff) going to FORT, going to RS, now going on Twitter to glean (sp?) any information he can on how it's going with Jillian. I just want to wrap him up and take him home, lol.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3395483;
    Maybe, he left knowing his job could be gone anyway?
    Absolutely possible atem. We have already pink slipped our teachers (notified those that are not returning next fall).

Also, a leave is the way to go. You can take a 3-6 month leave and come back next fall to a guaranteed job somewhere. It may not be exactly the same position or school, but a job is a job!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;3396075;
    Absolutely possible atem. We have already pink slipped our teachers (notified those that are not returning next fall).

Also, a leave is the way to go. You can take a 3-6 month leave and come back next fall to a guaranteed job somewhere. It may not be exactly the same position or school, but a job is a job!
    Good point. That is the best way to take a leave and still have a job.