Page 18 of 140 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3470626;
    But we seem to have a SC of Jesse's HTD - unless that scenery is similar to another part of the country? Could it possibly be Robby's? or Mike's?
    Pretty sure it was misquoted or misunderstood. RS said Jake wouldn't get a htd.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Fogey

Last season RS sarcastically acknowledged the FORT's sleuthing abilities. It was obvious to me that whether he appreciates us or not, he reads us.
    I thought in reading his blog that perhaps some of what he was saying might be based on what we had unearthed here: Take for example the comment that we would see more of Reid. The common viewer would say, "What?!! How are you getting that from these two episodes?" But, if you read the FORT spoilers - and there are many, many lurkers - then you know we will be seeing much more of Reid throughout the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3470682;
    Last season RS sarcastically acknowledged the FORT's sleuthing abilities. It was obvious to me that whether he appreciates us or not, he reads us.
    I thought in reading his blog that perhaps some of what he was saying might be based on what we had unearthed here: Take for example the comment that we would see more of Reid. The common viewer would say, "What?!! How are you getting that from these two episodes?" But, if you read the FORT spoilers - and there are many, many lurkers - then you know we will be seeing much more of Reid throughout the season.
    I thought the same thing, Bloomers.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3470682;
    it would be funny if whoever previously leaked info to RS was canned and RS really has no inside info now so has to rely on FORT!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3470834;
    it would be funny if whoever previously leaked info to RS was canned and RS really has no inside info now so has to rely on FORT!
    While it irked me that RS turned on us here with seemingly no provocation, I would honestly have to say that I thought he had more than one source for his info last season. He may have had one big initial source, but there were other sources that backed that one up.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3467410;
    I enjoy Steve's snarks. Some make me spit out my coffee. I agree about Maddie. What a cutie. She really was the star, wasn't she?

I have to admit that whenever I "correspond" with RS, I always send love to Maddie.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3472949;
    I have to admit that whenever I "correspond" with RS, I always send love to Maddie.
    Me too, bama.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Steve's birthday is on Sunday...everyone send him wishes and requets for some good gossip. LOL
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3470158;
    I think this had to be either Steve's best or one of his best blogs. He was hystercial! That whole Tanner and Michael thing had me wondering too. His comment about the surprise this season is that David kills Juan had me laughing outloud.

He really makes this season worth watching. I have no doubt his remark about this show being scripted just like the globetrotters show, is correct.
    i was absolutely howling and crying with hysterical laughter! RS is in rare form again. i even went back and read some of his archives. pure gold. i kinda hope he doesn't get bogged down in the spoiler thing...he's much better with the snark than he is with clues.

how funny would it be if michael/tanner were the second successful couple spawned from the bachelorette?

Quote Originally Posted by BeckyQOC;3475038;
    i was absolutely howling and crying with hysterical laughter! RS is in rare form again. i even went back and read some of his archives. pure gold. i kinda hope he doesn't get bogged down in the spoiler thing...he's much better with the snark than he is with clues.

how funny would it be if michael/tanner were the second successful couple spawned from the bachelorette?
    Yes, I agree! Michael/Tanner have the potential of being a successful bachelorette pairing.