Page 17 of 140 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3469991;
    OMG< it's so funny, I couldn't stop laughing my head off!

a few things, and I'm note sure what he's joking about and what he's serious about, but he alludes to:

- jill finding out right before HTDs that Jake has a girlfriend so her eliminating him right before then. also says Jake totally hammed it up for the cameras during their 1-on-1
    - of course wes being there to promote his music career
    - he says Mike ran in the speedo because the producers told him to in exchange for a spot in the F4
    - he says about Reid "we didn't see much of this guy. but we will."

Again, i'm sure some is just his speculation/humour, but there might be some truth in parts of it.

seriously go read it if you haven't, totally hilarious stuff
    Per bolded: absolutely probably more truth to it! All 4 of those statements seem to have more truth than fiction attached.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

&amp;quot;SPYING&amp;quot; ButterflyFaery's Avatar

I am sorry but I totally loved the part about Heath and Jake. the horses and the sunset....I had a mouth ful of drink when I read that line ....mistake on my part cause then I had to clean it up from where it spit out of my mouth....I know better than to have a drink in my mouth when I read his blogs..lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3470070;
    I am sorry but I totally loved the part about Heath and Jake. the horses and the sunset....I had a mouth ful of drink when I read that line ....mistake on my part cause then I had to clean it up from where it spit out of my mouth....I know better than to have a drink in my mouth when I read his blogs..lol
    I think this had to be either Steve's best or one of his best blogs. He was hystercial! That whole Tanner and Michael thing had me wondering too. His comment about the surprise this season is that David kills Juan had me laughing outloud.

He really makes this season worth watching. I have no doubt his remark about this show being scripted just like the globetrotters show, is correct.

OMG, I just got done reading Reality Steve, I was laughing out loud - very loudly! My husband was laying in bed looking at me like I was nuts! He really is funny. I also loved his blogs from early seasons.
    I found this statement interesting - does he know something, or just read Fort? This is about Jake:

Or who knows? Maybe he's got a girlfriend back home and you realize this just in time for the hometown dates and he never gets one? Crazier things have happened on this show.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

&amp;quot;SPYING&amp;quot; ButterflyFaery's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3470287;
    OMG, I just got done reading Reality Steve, I was laughing out loud - very loudly! My husband was laying in bed looking at me like I was nuts! He really is funny. I also loved his blogs from early seasons.
    I found this statement interesting - does he know something, or just read Fort? This is about Jake:

Or who knows? Maybe he's got a girlfriend back home and you realize this just in time for the hometown dates and he never gets one? Crazier things have happened on this show.
    yea his comment about Jake had me wondering too...but today's blog reminded me so much of his much earlier blogs from years ago before he was so well known..they ones that you can't read one line without busting out laughing
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3470287;

Honestly, that was better than the show!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3469991;
    OMG< it's so funny, I couldn't stop laughing my head off!

a few things, and I'm note sure what he's joking about and what he's serious about, but he alludes to:

- jill finding out right before HTDs that Jake has a girlfriend so her eliminating him right before then. also says Jake totally hammed it up for the cameras during their 1-on-1
    - of course wes being there to promote his music career
    - he says Mike ran in the speedo because the producers told him to in exchange for a spot in the F4
    - he says about Reid "we didn't see much of this guy. but we will."

Again, i'm sure some is just his speculation/humour, but there might be some truth in parts of it.

seriously go read it if you haven't, totally hilarious stuff
    and don't forget his quote that stated Jesse won't be getting a HTD

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3470297;
    yea his comment about Jake had me wondering too...but today's blog reminded me so much of his much earlier blogs from years ago before he was so well known..they ones that you can't read one line without busting out laughing
    he made me wondering about Jake too.I am just wondering he might be right about him and then it would be too bad,I am in team Jake and I hope he is not right but then again he might know something from somewhere
    ahhhhh
    If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail!

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3467362;
    No--I know he won't go digging. He's told me that. That's FORT's territory. And FORT is also observant and our vets also have experienced having info fall into our laps. Just thought I'd give him encouragement that there might be good scoopage this season. I think there is, but he doesn't seem interested in going after it.
    I think its too early yet for RS to pull out all his bells and whistles. I bet he'll have some tidbits for us in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by assilem;3470433;
    and don't forget his quote that stated Jesse won't be getting a HTD
    But we seem to have a SC of Jesse's HTD - unless that scenery is similar to another part of the country? Could it possibly be Robby's? or Mike's?