Page 16 of 140 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3467348;
    I think that there are going to be twists this season, but RS doesn't seem that interested in uncovering them. And I have tried to get him digging, believe me. Maybe someone will just drop the info in his lap again this season.
    He's extremely observant - notices the small details. I think when the twists happen he will def.notice them and comment on them - once that happens who knows what will fall into his lap. I don't think he'll go digging for anything unless he gets some kind of inside info. (JMO)
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

No--I know he won't go digging. He's told me that. That's FORT's territory. And FORT is also observant and our vets also have experienced having info fall into our laps. Just thought I'd give him encouragement that there might be good scoopage this season. I think there is, but he doesn't seem interested in going after it.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3467362;
    No--I know he won't go digging. He's told me that. That's FORT's territory. And FORT is also observant and our vets also have experienced having info fall into our laps. Just thought I'd give him encouragement that there might be good scoopage this season. I think there is, but he doesn't seem interested in going after it.
    I was wondering the same thing, but I think he will reveal scoopage but it might be coming in so many directions that he wants to be sure of what he says before he says anything.

I'm hoping Steve puts out some youtubes this season again, with of course Maddie as the star!

I think that RS will start hearing "leaks" as the show progresses. So far we've only had one episode for the guys to be unhappy with their edit.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3467400;
    I was wondering the same thing, but I think he will reveal scoopage but it might be coming in so many directions that he wants to be sure of what he says before he says anything.

I'm hoping Steve puts out some youtubes this season again, with of course Maddie as the star!
    I enjoy Steve's snarks. Some make me spit out my coffee. I agree about Maddie. What a cutie. She really was the star, wasn't she?
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3467400;

Well, it certainly isn't like he didn't get figuratively beat up for what he scooped and revealed last year. I think he had very mixed reactions to that whole thing. While on one hand, it seemed to him to be exhilarating to have unearthed something of that magnitude, on the other hand he has unequivocably stated that he sees himself more in the position of snarky blogger than savvy sleuther.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3467410;
    I enjoy Steve's snarks. Some make me spit out my coffee. I agree about Maddie. What a cutie. She really was the star, wasn't she?
    if some of his recent remarks made you spit out your coffee then go back and read some of his blogs from the earlier seasons when he wasn't that well knows...I love Maddie..she is a cutie...but as far as RS digging for info I don't think he will..the few times he has done that he has gotten burned and hasn't been able to print the things he dug up...I know he has done interviews with several previous people from the show..one with Chelsey from the Shayne show was a major one but he was told in no uncertain terms that he better not print it and there have been other things and he is unable to print them and I would think it would make you feel frustrated. I know he has some things fall into his lap sometimes and he gives us HINTS about what he has found out but I would think he can't give away too much or he might lose his contact..but I still enjoy his blogs and I have been reading them for a long long time but I still say that the much earlier ones were better because he was having so much fun with the show and the craziness of it
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

he has his blog up after last nights show...had me rolling on the floor laughing it was so funny
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

OMG< it's so funny, I couldn't stop laughing my head off!

a few things, and I'm note sure what he's joking about and what he's serious about, but he alludes to:

- jill finding out right before HTDs that Jake has a girlfriend so her eliminating him right before then. also says Jake totally hammed it up for the cameras during their 1-on-1
    - of course wes being there to promote his music career
    - he says Mike ran in the speedo because the producers told him to in exchange for a spot in the F4
    - he says about Reid "we didn't see much of this guy. but we will."

Again, i'm sure some is just his speculation/humour, but there might be some truth in parts of it.

seriously go read it if you haven't, totally hilarious stuff

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3469991;
    OMG< it's so funny, I couldn't stop laughing my head off!

a few things, and I'm note sure what he's joking about and what he's serious about, but he alludes to:

- jill finding out right before HTDs that Jake has a girlfriend so her eliminating him right before then. also says Jake totally hammed it up for the cameras during their 1-on-1
    - of course wes being there to promote his music career
    - he says Mike ran in the speedo because the producers told him to in exchange for a spot in the F4
    - he says about Reid "we didn't see much of this guy. but we will."

Again, i'm sure some is just his speculation/humour, but there might be some truth in parts of it.

seriously go read it if you haven't, totally hilarious stuff
    ITA.. It's hysterical!
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)