Page 140 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4090130131132133134135136137138139140
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1400

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3616570;
    I think if he starts putting too much out there that it will only make the GF less likely to take him up on the interview. If things go down tonight and the GF has to see a beaming Jillian and Ed talking about how in-love they are and how he came back to the show after leaving for work because he had such strong feelings for Jillian, GF might just crack and give RS a call.
    It would be interesting to see the reaction if he states on National TV the reason he went home, and tell his side of the story. Maybe apologizing to the g/f's on National TV and admiting that what ever he did he was wrong in the way it was all handled. If he doesn't, then all that matters is Jillian is fully aware of what happened. Whatever discussions if any take place between Ed and the g/f's is their business.

We know that Jillian and Ed had an awful night on their FD discussing past relationships, I would think Jillian knows all about it.

RS will tell everyone about it if and when he gets the info from here.

Heaven help any future bach's that come on the show with a g/f!!

Quote Originally Posted by naturesgirl;3616972;
    Have you ever heard the old adage, "Talk is Cheap"? Ed can talk a good game, but his actions speak VOLUMES. I think it boils down to if you believe his words or actions. For me, Jenga Farts seals the deal. That is the true Ed Swiderski in a nutshell.
    "Actions speak louder than words" is another one that comes to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3616759;
    StanleyCC- totally agree, lol

Ok, still confused. Not equating slimy player Ed with Jillian’s “extremely happy” comments. Either she’s had too much light on her face recently, or she is just blinded by infatuation with Ed.

Someone please enlighten me if you can…I really want Jill to be happy.
    with me ".....rolled up like a deuce, you know the stranger in the night."
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3616960;
    You listed all his alleged best qualities and asked if that made him shady? No, these aren't even his qualities, just what he says he is and you totally ignored his poor ones that we've seen. Doesn't make sense to me
    "Poor qualities you have seen?" Are they real or just RS blabbing up what little he knows this season, or were you fooled by Fleiss and got distracted from the real thing going on?

All three final men are strong personalities with backgrounds that include close family, good careers, and a likeable nature about them...

But in Jillian's eyes, if it is Ed, she sees more of a future with him and more of a compatiblity. He stated that she was "inappropriate at times", and still loves her.....I am sure she sees some of Ed's faults and still loves him, too. Time is the real test, but with a strong foundation they will weather it.

Maybe she saw faults with Reid (which we were not privy to) that she could not live with, and knew immediately and same with Kyptin.

She is a smart woman who had to "read" people in her business life...I feel confident that her choice was one of finding the person that compliments her personality and is willing to commit to a relationship, and yes has a strong passion for...

:)

Jillian wouldn't be the first woman to forgive or overlook past transgressions from a man, even if they were hurtful or humiliating. In fact, women in general do it way too often.

So I do think she might be being honest in talking about her happiness. And Ed (even if the slimeball rumors are true, which I tend to believe) really could have fallen for her. I couldn't tell from the show, but I don't think the producers were the most interested in showing us that footage (if it existed).

As for the topic of this thread, I thought this:

"Also, I have it on pretty good authority that this will not be a regular ending where one guy proposes, she says yes, and everyone is happy. Something is going to go down either before, during, or after the FRC which is why it’s unlike anything we’ve seen."

was the most interesting thing RS said today. Mostly because it doesn't exactly line up with what Cupcakes and Bloomers have said about the ending.
    Last edited by sunnymicki; 07-27-2009 at 03:41 PM. Reason: fixed quote

I still don't see what the big deal is about Ed & the "GF" rumors. I haven't seen even the slightest hint that the "GF" was serious, long term, living with him, engaged to him, or anything whatsoever to indicate that this supposed woman(women) is anything other than someone he went out with on a date or 2 or 3, prior to the show.

What's so awful about that?
    Were the other 29 guys monks? Never dated a woman?

Nobody, even those who supposedly know this woman(women) well, has said anything whatsoever about a serious, long term, committed relationship.

I think this is much ado about nothing. Some girl he went out on a date with got mad because she wanted him & he just wasn't that into her. Then he went on the show & fell for Jillian. No big scandal.

Sounds pretty normal average guy to me. In fact, seems like a pretty normal average PERSON, male or female.
    People aren't obligated to someone just because they go out on a date or so.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3617331;
    I still don't see what the big deal is about Ed & the "GF" rumors. I haven't seen even the slightest hint that the "GF" was serious, long term, living with him, engaged to him, or anything whatsoever to indicate that this supposed woman(women) is anything other than someone he went out with on a date or 2 or 3, prior to the show.

Nobody, even those who supposedly know this woman(women) well, has said anything whatsoever about a serious, long term, committed relationship.

I think this is much ado about nothing. Some girl he went out on a date with got mad because she wanted him & he just wasn't that into her. Then he went on the show & fell for Jillian. No big scandal.

Sounds pretty normal average guy to me. In fact, seems like a pretty normal average PERSON, male or female.
    Agree!!!! We're bashing someone we really don't know personally, only heresay!
    Love a dance, sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow!That's Cocoa begging for a ride in Momma's car!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3617331 View Post

AMEN, Miss Scarlet! Very well said and ITA! Cheers to this evening! I think I'll be settling down on my nice cozy couch with my nice cozy glass of vino!

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3617002;
    "Actions speak louder than words" is another one that comes to mind.
    So true!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3617009;
    with me ".....rolled up like a deuce, you know the stranger in the night."
    Manfred Mann. Takes me back - I even got to go backstage and meet the band back in college.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.