Page 14 of 140 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3466582;
    Saffron Sunrise is correct. There is no "cocktail party" after the home town dates.

Deanna was furious because she was madly in love with Graham and he was not interested in continuing. In fact, I believe somewhere along the line he was forced into the rose ceremony when he did not want to be there. She came across as very immature through most of her show and also showed she could not deal with rejection.
    De had her mind made up about G from the meet and greet. He was dressed to leave not be in the rose ceremony. His full intention was not to do the RC. Not only wasn't he rejected, but they tried to convince him to stay. De did look like she was in a lot of pain when they were saying goodbye, and it was clear that it wasn't a picnic for him either. But he hoped that she could move forward in the show better this way than if he was seen as dropping out. It must be frustrating for him to have people still think he was rejected and feel sorry for him.

why did he not want to go forward if he started it?

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3466700;
    why did he not want to go forward if he started it?
    Sometimes people realize that a relationship isn't going to work whether it is on tv or not. For some the time table and the parameters of this show might work, for others, they may realize as time is going on, it isn't working.

If you listen to the stardust interview with Graham from last August, he states that he would never put De in a position to leave her standing at the FRC, especially since this happened to her in Brad's season. He is a good guy, and I think De still thinks so. They do not have animosity for each other at all.
    Last edited by Cailg; 05-24-2009 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3466660;
    De had her mind made up about G from the meet and greet. He was dressed to leave not be in the rose ceremony. His full intention was not to do the RC. Not only wasn't he rejected, but they tried to convince him to stay. De did look like she was in a lot of pain when they were saying goodbye, and it was clear that it wasn't a picnic for him either. But he hoped that she could move forward in the show better this way than if he was seen as dropping out. It must be frustrating for him to have people still think he was rejected and feel sorry for him.
    Now this is MY opinion only but Dee fell in love twice while doing the bachelor and the bachelorette..she fell in love with Brad and she fell HARD for Graham and the sad truth is that neither of them fell in love with her...and when Graham left the producers had to come up with some LOVE story cause they could not present her as not choosing anyone after all season of harping on how Brad had dumped her at the FRC...now RS said her picking Jesse had to do with money and her breaking up with him when she did had to do with money...I did feel bad for Jesse until I found out that the stories of the previous g/f were in fact the truth..but I do think he developed feelings for Dee but the main reason he tried to stick it out was for the publicity...I mean the man has a petition on his myspace so he can go on DWTS...now if thats not a Fame Ho I don't know what is...I know people have bashed and bashed Dee but in reality I felt sorry for her as she did fall in love during her show but again he didn't love her but people don't want to see it that way and they don't want to see that she had to follow through with the contract she signed with the Fleissmonster..and I think she did the best she could and in the long run if she had picked Jeremy it would have hurt him worse and she did right IMO by not picking Jason because then you involve an innocent child and I don't think she wanted to do that when she knew the real feelings weren't there...the real feelings she had left at the F4 rose Cereomoney
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 05-24-2009 at 06:41 PM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3466713;
    Now this is MY opinion only but Dee fell in love twice while doing the bachelor and the bachelorette..she fell in love with Brad and she fell HARD for Graham and the sad truth is that neither of them fell in love with her...and when Graham left the producers had to come up with some LOVE story cause they could not present her as not choosing anyone after all season of harping on how Brad had dumped her at the FRC...now RS said her picking Jesse had to do with money and her breaking up with him when she did had to do with money...I did feel bad for Jesse until I found out that the stories of the previous g/f were in fact the truth..but I do think he developed feelings for Dee but the main reason he tried to stick it out was for the publicity...I mean the man has a petition on his myspace so he can go on DWTS...now if thats not a Fame Ho I don't know what is...I know people have bashed and bashed Dee but in reality I felt sorry for her as she did fall in love during her show but again he didn't love her but people don't want to see it that way and they don't want to see that she had to follow through with the contract she signed with the Fleissmonster..and I think she did the best she could and in the long run if she had picked Jeremy it would have hurt him worse and she did right IMO by not picking Jason because then you involve an innocent child and I don't think she wanted to do that when she knew the real feelings weren't there...the real feelings she had left at the F4 rose Cereomoney
    Thank you.I totally agree with you on all of your points.I know Dee faced a ton of flack during her season and I don't think it was fair.Yes she did fall in love with Brad.It was obvious to me and she fell even harder for Graham.I saw it pretty early and I was sure he was going to be the one...and then he bowed out at f4,but TPTB had to make it seem like she rejected him.

I actually really liked Dee in both Brad's season and her own.She reminds me quite a bit of myself.If people want to take that negatively,they can,but I really loved Dee.That's why I hated when she chose Jesse.I knew he wasn't the one she wanted.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3466713;
    Now this is MY opinion only but Dee fell in love twice while doing the bachelor and the bachelorette..she fell in love with Brad and she fell HARD for Graham and the sad truth is that neither of them fell in love with her...and when Graham left the producers had to come up with some LOVE story cause they could not present her as not choosing anyone after all season of harping on how Brad had dumped her at the FRC...now RS said her picking Jesse had to do with money and her breaking up with him when she did had to do with money...I did feel bad for Jesse until I found out that the stories of the previous g/f were in fact the truth..but I do think he developed feelings for Dee but the main reason he tried to stick it out was for the publicity...I mean the man has a petition on his myspace so he can go on DWTS...now if thats not a Fame Ho I don't know what is...I know people have bashed and bashed Dee but in reality I felt sorry for her as she did fall in love during her show but again he didn't love her but people don't want to see it that way and they don't want to see that she had to follow through with the contract she signed with the Fleissmonster..
    hey there! I agree with everything you said (especially that de fell for brad and graham) except that the reason De broke up with Jesse. She wasn't in love with him, and I believe both De and Holly would agree that Jesse isn't exactly a gentleman. If G had stayed on the show, Jesse wouldn't have even been a consideration.

Also, G stated in that stardust interview that Jason (I call him dudley) played a part in his leaving. He said that Jason "sold" him with regard to how being with De and the f1 would help his him and Ty. G said that Jason had no doubts about De whereas he did (a completely normal thing to have when you are faced with the question..do I propose or not). G said that there were definitely times he made sure Jason was seen in a positive light. He felt for Jason being a single dad.

We will never know if Jason had not been on the show, if things would have played out differently. But it was a factor. He assumed that De would end up with Jason, not Jesse. In the end, de and the show had to have what they told viewers would happen, a fairytale ending, as fake as it was.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3466454;
    I'll never understand why they edited it that way in D's season. I think the reality of it would have been more exciting of DeAnna getting rejected again--sometimes the truth is more entertaining. I would have LOVED to have seen Graham not accept a rose; it would have made for excellent TV.
    Everything that season went in DeAnna's favor. She won the car race, she got to dump Graham, she planned all the dates....etc..
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3466660;
    I don't remember people feeling sorry for him.

Although Graham was popular with some fans, I noticed people who only watched the show never gave him a second thought and interpreted his behavior that night as immature. I never had much of an opinion, but in hindsight, I tend to agree he was a very young ... what was it then, 29-year-old?

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3466895;
    I don't remember people feeling sorry for him.

Although Graham was popular with some fans, I noticed people who only watched the show never gave him a second thought and interpreted his behavior that night as immature. I never had much of an opinion, but in hindsight, I tend to agree he was a very young ... what was it then, 29-year-old?
    Sorry, I should have been more clear. By people feeling sorry for him, I meant people who have seen him since the show aired, and believe he was rejected.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3466898;
    Sorry, I should have been more clear. By people feeling sorry for him, I meant people who have seen him since the show aired, and believe he was rejected.
    I was and am still a great fan of Graham. I think some others will agree with me that he dodged a bullet, big time!