Page 12 of 140 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3451490;
    oh yes, for sure that'll be in the first episode. Hopefully she won't talk about it over & over again throughout the season.
    I don't think she will, I get the impression Jillian knows she dodged a bullet and she's totally over Jason. DeAnna's main problem with Brad is that she thought he made a huge mistake and she was incredulous that he didn't even want to give it a shot in the real world, so I doubt she was over him or the whole situation. Brad Brad Brad.

I am shocked Steve thinks TPTB wouldn't pull something at Jilly's expense, that's crazy. He of all people should know they'll do anything if they think it will increase ratings. I'll be more surprised if Jason and Molly don't show up before the FRC. They can edit the teasers to make it look like Jason shows up alone (gasp) and then on the actual night it airs we'll see Molly is there too and they're still a couple and they want the best for Jillian, blahblah snooze.

steve's reality roundup is up and he addresses the bachelorette still filming thing. he basically says it's true they're still filming and he doesn't know what is going on only that he's hoping they're doing a live FRC. hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by BeckyQOC;3452217;
    steve's reality roundup is up and he addresses the bachelorette still filming thing. he basically says it's true they're still filming and he doesn't know what is going on only that he's hoping they're doing a live FRC. hmmm...
    Sounds interesting. Maybe there ended up being a twist at the end such as Jillian needing more time, etc. If something is going on, I bet Steve will figure it out.

Remember as The Bachelor was wrapping up, and RS said that he'd already heard about some drama / schenanigans about Jillian's season? Did that ever pan out, and did he ever elaborate on that?

Quote Originally Posted by GracieJardine;3457226;
    Remember as The Bachelor was wrapping up, and RS said that he'd already heard about some drama / schenanigans about Jillian's season? Did that ever pan out, and did he ever elaborate on that?
    Several grumblings about boisterousness at the mansion, men being there for wrong reasons, and the possibility of one certain bachelor choosing to leave/deny a rose.
    I don't know if RS elaborated, but it's fairly common knowledge.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by GracieJardine;3457226;
    I think RS later said he was referring to some guys being offered money to do the show. Maybe Wes was one of them, TPTB wanted a country singer and they found him on myspace?

Bear with me.... I am BRAND new to this, but have a question... today RS refers to someone ("Graham" ?) being asked to leave from the last B'ette season, although it was portrayed as his choice?? I watched most of the season but missed that, and wondered what happened and why would any contestant be asked to leave ... was there some rule broken? Just curious, FORT newbie.

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3457341;
    Bear with me.... I am BRAND new to this, but have a question... today RS refers to someone ("Graham" ?) being asked to leave from the last B'ette season, although it was portrayed as his choice?? I watched most of the season but missed that, and wondered what happened and why would any contestant be asked to leave ... was there some rule broken? Just curious, FORT newbie.
    I thought what he said was that Graham wanted to leave but they portrayed it as Deanna's choice. I could be wrong though. And I think he's speculating that someone might leave this season but it will be portrayed as the guy's choice vs trying to save face for Jillian and pretending it was her choice

Steve is hilarious! He really makes watching this show worth while.

Premium Member

Just a reminder - please remember that we don't allow any cutting/pasting of content from the RS site. Please only paraphrase what you read there. Thanks!