Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Quote Originally Posted by computer;3562136;
    --------------------

can I offer you some relaxing yoga music or some camomile tea?
    i would share mine, but i kinda need it.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Fanatic

--------------------

If living declines i'll have some. This darned show is nerve-racking!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3562051;
    The only thing is: he is Fleiss' minion, already so if they want a Bach they can control and have a storyline they want, they are going to choose him. Regardless, I'm almost 100% positive that the next Bach is already chosen and has signed. We just need to wait and see.
    He may be a 'minion' but in the eyes of many viewers, at least on some level, what he did in Austin damaged him. Even if you like him, you have to admit that whole scene was one.weird.stunt. I bet even he had to avert his eyes when he watched it play out.

Did Wes go to the MTA?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by annabanana2;3562150;
    If living declines i'll have some. This darned show is nerve-racking!!
    Just came on after a bit. did I miss something? Am I being offered something

FORT Fogey

--------------------

Unfortunately I don't do either. some honest sleuthing will do me a whole lot of good though.

I was just on RS' facebook and he is confirming what we already know: none of the F4 were at the MTA and it likely means that the F3 comes back to "profess his love or something stupid like that."
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3564677;
    I was just on RS' facebook and he is confirming what we already know: none of the F4 were at the MTA and it likely means that the F3 comes back to "profess his love or something stupid like that."

If the F3 guys is not there, it makes it a wee bit harder to leak the information though. Lots more chances for people to spot the F3 if he's out and about. (Although I do know they watch the episode) So who did RS say got cut on Monday?

Quote Originally Posted by JilCanuckFan;3565216;
    If the F3 guys is not there, it makes it a wee bit harder to leak the information though. Lots more chances for people to spot the F3 if he's out and about. (Although I do know they watch the episode) So who did RS say got cut on Monday?
    I don't think he knows. This is his status:

What the hell did they do for 2 hours if none of the final 4 were there? Great. Dave, Juan, and Jake on the hot seat. And Michael. Woo hoo. Riveting. Not to mention the obligatory Jason and Molly appearance, bloopers, a recap of the remaining guys, and prob clips from the Bachelor/ette reunion in Vegas 2 months ago. Wow that show's gonna suck

And this is what it was before that:

No, Wes did not go to the MTA taping. And neither did any of the Final 3. Which pretty much means the guy who leaves tomorrow returns in the finale to profess his love...or something stupid like that. No real big secret there
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by HillCntryGrl;3562083;
    I just listened to the Wes interview and I'm going give him some credit. Seems like a nice (not perfect) guy and I think Jillian obviously saw something in him that was never shown in any episode. If you trust her judgement then you have to trust her judgement of him. He was played by TPTB and didn't figure that out in time which was his biggest mistake. This show is edited and spliced and manipulated to produce a product that gets ratings. It is never about a love story.
    Did he mention at which point he approached TPTB about leaving the show? Which I assume would have meant breaking his contract.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers