Page 11 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Quote Originally Posted by CaFan;3444340;
    Confused here. Were this season's Bach's originally chosen for Melissa or Molly? And is Jilli the 2nd or 3rd choice for the current Bachette?
    I believe they were chosen with Melissa in mind, because back in December or very early January TPTB knew that Jason wanted to dump Melissa for Molly. (They knew before the season premiere ad aired, that is why they showed us clips from the FRC that identified Melissa as F1.) I think they were hoping they could talk Melissa into being the bachelorette.

I don't know how serious they were about making Molly the bachelorette, they were probably discussing who it could be after the finale wrapped in November, I am sure Molly's name was in the mix back then.

Someone reminded us that Bonnie Hunt asked Molly if she was ever asked to be the bachelorette and she said no, but I take everything these contestants say with a grain of salt. They are always fibbing in interviews to present the story in a way that pleases TPTB.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3444352;
    ky-la has it correct ~

Molly was never considered and Jillian has been considered for a long time. The men were picked for the "role" that they would play on the show no matter who was the Bachelorette. How is that for a love story?
    IMO it sucks cause thats no love story in the making...its already fixed
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

The more things change, the more they remain the same. RS didn't say that there wasn't a fixed storyline or outcome this time--just that it was the usual kinds of manipulations, not as over-the-top.

"I hope a lot of you aren’t expecting what happened in Jason’s season is going to happen again."

Well RS I can only hope so. Only without someones made up theory that was never proved by the way. I thought Jason was one of the best. Im sure by the end of the season Jillian will be hated too. 30 guys! wow ! Hope she has fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Teresaterri;3444504;
    "I hope a lot of you aren’t expecting what happened in Jason’s season is going to happen again."

Well RS I can only hope so. Only without someones made up theory that was never proved by the way. I thought Jason was one of the best. Im sure by the end of the season Jillian will be hated too. 30 guys! wow ! Hope she has fun!

Darn! That puts some of the Reality back into Reality TV!
    I was hoping for just a little bit of the fairy tale...

nothing new on his blog today: "I’m going to answer this question only once so the emails quit pouring in. No, they have not completed filming of the “Bachelorette” yet, so for I believe the first time in shows history, the show will begin airing while filming is still going on. What does this mean? I don’t know. I guess it gives them an opportunity to not have the F1 get out so early. Or it means they could pull what they did in Charlie’s season and do a live finale in the end, which is something I’ve said over and over again, I don’t know why they’ve only done it once. The show started filming March 25 or 26th, and with the 6-8 week schedule it takes to shoot, not being done filming right now holds water. The rumors about Jillian not choosing anyone are just that at this point. Rumors. Considering they haven’t shot the final rose ceremony yet, I don’t even know how that could even be a rumor. Doesn’t make much sense.

-The lovely Laura Saltman over at AccessHollywood.com (who’s link you can find down the right hand column, “Dish of Salt”), has gotten to see clips of the premiere show and has a mini review up if you want to check it out. In it, she mentions that Jason and Molly are headed to Turks and Caicos this weekend for vacation. Which immediately brought up rumors that they are going to show up on Jillian’s final rose ceremony somehow to give their advice. Man, ever since last season, people seem to think that everything someone does means something in regards to the “Bachelor”. Chris Harrison tweets something, and immediately people want to tie it to the “Bachelorette”. Jason and Molly take a vacation, and immediately its got something to do with the show. Jason and Molly vacationing in Turks in Caicos means nothing more than Jason and Molly are vacationing in Turks and Caicos. I can’t imagine ABC is gonna have them show up during Jillians season considering they did that last season with DeAnna and her bogus appearance in New Zealand. But hey, if they want to shove it down our throats that J&M are still together, I’m sure they’ll find a way. I just don’t think they’d do it at Jillians expense. "

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3451474;
    nothing new on his blog today: "I’m going to answer this question only once so the emails quit pouring in. No, they have not completed filming of the “Bachelorette” yet, so for I believe the first time in shows history, the show will begin airing while filming is still going on. What does this mean? I don’t know. I guess it gives them an opportunity to not have the F1 get out so early. Or it means they could pull what they did in Charlie’s season and do a live finale in the end, which is something I’ve said over and over again, I don’t know why they’ve only done it once. The show started filming March 25 or 26th, and with the 6-8 week schedule it takes to shoot, not being done filming right now holds water. The rumors about Jillian not choosing anyone are just that at this point. Rumors. Considering they haven’t shot the final rose ceremony yet, I don’t even know how that could even be a rumor. Doesn’t make much sense.

-The lovely Laura Saltman over at AccessHollywood.com (who’s link you can find down the right hand column, “Dish of Salt”), has gotten to see clips of the premiere show and has a mini review up if you want to check it out. In it, she mentions that Jason and Molly are headed to Turks and Caicos this weekend for vacation. Which immediately brought up rumors that they are going to show up on Jillian’s final rose ceremony somehow to give their advice. Man, ever since last season, people seem to think that everything someone does means something in regards to the “Bachelor”. Chris Harrison tweets something, and immediately people want to tie it to the “Bachelorette”. Jason and Molly take a vacation, and immediately its got something to do with the show. Jason and Molly vacationing in Turks in Caicos means nothing more than Jason and Molly are vacationing in Turks and Caicos. I can’t imagine ABC is gonna have them show up during Jillians season considering they did that last season with DeAnna and her bogus appearance in New Zealand. But hey, if they want to shove it down our throats that J&M are still together, I’m sure they’ll find a way. I just don’t think they’d do it at Jillians expense. "
    Hope he's right, but I disagree with his last sentence quoted here. I think Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton would throw ANYONE under the TB bus if they thought it would add to the ratings, Jillian included.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3451482;
    Hope he's right, but I disagree with his last sentence quoted here. I think Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton would throw ANYONE under the TB bus if they thought it would add to the ratings, Jillian included.
    I think they'll definitely shove Jason & Molly down our throats at some point, but probably just at the ATFR show or MTA

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3451483;
    I think they'll definitely shove Jason & Molly down our throats at some point, but probably just at the ATFR show or MTA
    I think we'll see the whole dumped by Jason etc. right off the bat. They did it with Brad, with Deanna, even on DWTS with melissa. I hope not..we know what happened, we watched it, and we're tired of it..but I think we'll see it, over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;3451487;
    I think we'll see the whole dumped by Jason etc. right off the bat. They did it with Brad, with Deanna, even on DWTS with melissa. I hope not..we know what happened, we watched it, and we're tired of it..but I think we'll see it, over and over.
    oh yes, for sure that'll be in the first episode. Hopefully she won't talk about it over & over again throughout the season.