Page 107 of 140 FirstFirst ... 757979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1400

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Sara23;3559203;
    It saddens me to listen to Wes on Reality Steve's website interview. He sounds like a southern gentleman and a man of character. I always realized that the Bachelor/ette producers edited characters in a certain way to fit the story line. But what I didn't realize until this season, is that they slice and dice their sentences to completely change the content of what someone is saying. Let what happened to Wes be warning to all contestants in the future.

Hopefully Wes doesn't get in trouble for the interview.
    I doubt it.

Any more word about the MTA?

Quote Originally Posted by kajones;3556030;
    Just my observation... I think that maybe some of our definition of "dating" is probably is more "committed dating or in a relationship" Where maybe their definition of dating might be casual dating - thus, the overlap. maybe?

The thing I find really strange is how all of these people who are linked together, friends, "dating", "seeing each other a couple of times..." and they all ended up on TPTB? How in the heck did this ever happen? makes me wonder if production takes recommendations from former show participants above those of just regular applicants to the show. I don't KNOW anything, just throwing an idea out there.
    I live in Texas, and I have two requests to make:

(1) Wes, please DO NOT go on the MTA. No good will come of it.

(2) Fellow Texans, DO NOT go on anymore of the Bachelor or Bachelorette shows. And even though Chris Harrison is also a Texan, he is NOT your friend. He will throw you under the bus - just like the many that came before you.

So, Fellow Texans, just say NO.......... No. No. No.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3559363;
    I live in Texas, and I have two requests to make:

(1) Wes, please DO NOT go on the MTA. No good will come of it.

(2) Fellow Texans, DO NOT go on anymore of the Bachelor or Bachelorette shows. And even though Chris Harrison is also a Texan, he is NOT your friend. He will throw you under the bus - just like the many that came before you.

So, Fellow Texans, just say NO.......... No. No. No.

Yeah, and open the door for more Canadians. heehee

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bzindsc;3558579;

LOL I live on Hilton Head Island and tourists form all over the world come here and the resorts and bars that do karaoke have full houses everynite
    Really? Karaoke has been so over here for at least 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3559488;
    Really? Karaoke has been so over here for at least 10 years.
    karaoke is pretty big in ny. especially the city and Ed lives in chicago---also a city!

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3558848;
    Are you in the fashion business? I am and those trunks were featured in this season's GQ article on men's swimwear. All of the designers, and most of the upscale men's boutiques are carrying them. The argyle sweater is very JCrew, Banana Republic, and the linen wrinkled suit is a style that was featured predominately on MarcJacobs spring runway.

His style may not have reached the masses yet, and it might not be mainstream taste but it is fashionable.
    I agree that the smaller "retro" swim trunks were introduced a season or so back; however, they have caught on with very few straight men in the US. (And I would definitely rethink the bright green.) Argyle sweaters have been in and out for years running, again, not all that popular with younger men. As to the linen wrinkled suit, the cap we have is not the best quality, but that lavender monstrosity with baggy white pants sure didn't look like linen to me.

I'm thinkin' his wardrobe choices are going to the least of the Edster's problems. . .
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

FORT Fan

Hmmm. Where is Jeremy? He is a good friend of Wes' and he was on TB. What does he think?

Personally, I think Wes got a bad edit. But, there was quite a bit of the truth about him shown. Such as: he is arrogant, he is a smooth-talker, he may have a drinking problem.

Also, I think the publicity Wes got on TB was nothing but good for his career. He name is known by millions of people now. That is all that matters if his CD is good.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by cpamama;3559689;
    Hmmm. Where is Jeremy? He is a good friend of Wes' and he was on TB. What does he think?

Personally, I think Wes got a bad edit. But, there was quite a bit of the truth about him shown. Such as: he is arrogant, he is a smooth-talker, he may have a drinking problem.

Also, I think the publicity Wes got on TB was nothing but good for his career. He name is known by millions of people now. That is all that matters if his CD is good.
    Wes doesn't have a drinking problem. If that is to be judged by this shows standard, then all of the bachelors AND JILLIAN do too. It is no secret that they are plied with alcohol...

Its funny to me....most people don't realize that Wes is very religious....and he actually used to minster to others. That man knows the Bible forward and back. I am not saying he is a saint (nor would he), but he really is a good person who got a really bad edit.
    Last edited by TxLonghorns; 07-10-2009 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TxLonghorns;3559701;
    Wes doesn't have a drinking problem. If that is to be judged by this shows standard, then all of the bachelors AND JILLIAN do too. It is no secret that they are plied with alcohol...
    ITA with the Jillian part. She always looks smashed. But she is not an alcoholic! (IMO!)