Page 10 of 140 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Reality Steve

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3443855;
    I hope it won't be boring. I was thinking that it will be a more fun & laid back Bette. Jillian seems like she really wants to have fun, but I'm sure we'll get the requisite "relationship" conversations. I'm sure it'll get more serious as the guys are eliminated, but I was hoping that the beginning of the season would be fun & light.
    Yeah, I want to have fun watching the dates and places they get to go.

FORT Fogey

I hope it won't be boring. I was thinking that it will be a more fun & laid back Bette. Jillian seems like she really wants to have fun, but I'm sure we'll get the requisite "relationship" conversations. I'm sure it'll get more serious as the guys are eliminated, but I was hoping that the beginning of the season would be fun & light.
    I meant boring to RS, that's why I put it in quotes. Boring in the sense that nothing over the top dramatic happens like it did with Brad and Jason. I'm sure Jillian's season will be fun, that's why I hoped she would be the Bachelorette. I had a feeling her season would be similar to Meredith's (my favorite) and hopefully it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3443875;
    I meant boring to RS, that's why I put it in quotes. Boring in the sense that nothing over the top dramatic happens like it did with Brad and Jason. I'm sure Jillian's season will be fun, that's why I hoped she would be the Bachelorette. I had a feeling her season would be similar to Meredith's (my favorite) and hopefully it will be.
    Oh yeah, it probably will be boring to him. What if he doesn't know anything "mind blowing"??? I am glad he outed the final turnout. I won't have wanted to be surprised on that one.

I didn't watch Meredith's season, but I read a lot of comments about it being their fav. I wish I would have watched.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

considering the FRC happened a few days ago at best, i doubt RS has concrete evidence that jilli actually picked a F1 unless he spoke to her on her chosen once since friday. just saying..

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3443904;
    considering the FRC happened a few days ago at best, i doubt RS has concrete evidence that jilli actually picked a F1 unless he spoke to her on her chosen once since friday. just saying..
    Agree! I'm actually more interested in what he can dig up about the bachelors.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

jeremy and his gf amy must have broken up VERY recently. on jeremy's myspace she left a message under a picture that jeremy posted of himself and a plane he's learning how to fly... here's the post:

Amy

May 5, 2009 4:39 PM
    I can't wait for you to take me up baby! Just a few more months! We can have a little Top Gun action! "Take me to bed or lose me forever... SHOW ME THE WAY HOME, HONEY!"

i guess it's safe to say jeremy ended it, doesn't look like she expected it to end a few days later at best..

Don't give up hope!!!! Chris has said if America liked Jillian on Jason's season we will love her this season. I am looking forward to seeing her on my screen and all the guys are Icing on the cake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3443922;
    jeremy and his gf amy must have broken up VERY recently. on jeremy's myspace she left a message under a picture that jeremy posted of himself and a plane he's learning how to fly... here's the post:

Amy

May 5, 2009 4:39 PM
    I can't wait for you to take me up baby! Just a few more months! We can have a little Top Gun action! "Take me to bed or lose me forever... SHOW ME THE WAY HOME, HONEY!"

i guess it's safe to say jeremy ended it, doesn't look like she expected it to end a few days later at best..
    I don't know if this is the right thread for this, so mods please excuse me for responding..but I know from Jeremy himself that he and Amy broke up some time before the Las Vegas reunion. It's possible that after that they were just taking it easy and seeing what happened, but they weren't together the same way. Clearly Amy is fond of posting comments on myspace and fb that are personal in nature. I wonder myself if all her postings were more a way for her to show the world he was her's, but that's just my own personal feeling about that.

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3443818;
    Bonnie Hunt asked Molly if it was true and she said "No".

Melissa mentioned turning down the Bachelorette in the letter that was read on ATFR 2.

Confused here. Were this season's Bach's originally chosen for Melissa or Molly? And is Jilli the 2nd or 3rd choice for the current Bachette?

Quote Originally Posted by CaFan;3444340;
    Confused here. Were this season's Bach's originally chosen for Melissa or Molly? And is Jilli the 2nd or 3rd choice for the current Bachette?
    ky-la has it correct ~

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3443533;
    Do you really believe what Fleiss said about Molly being in consideration for the Bachelorette? Even Molly said that wasn't true.

I think they wanted Jillian from the start. Then switched to Melissa after the break-up. Then back to Jillian after Melissa turned them down. There do seem to be an awful lot of Texans and guys younger than Jillian. (she's 29, Melissa's 26)
    Molly was never considered and Jillian has been considered for a long time. The men were picked for the "role" that they would play on the show no matter who was the Bachelorette. How is that for a love story?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas