Page 1 of 1106 1234567891011511015011001 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Premium Member

Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Sleuth away all you fabulous FORT sleuthers! Let's keep this for sleuthing only, no speculation, cheerleading for Jillian or anything else that is not related to sleuthing. Thanks and have fun!

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Thanks Marlybone for opening a thread.
    If we keep this for information not wishes or cheerleading before the preview come out, the information will be easier to find. There is also the open thread for Jillian, and the Bachelor threads.

I think that jlccaz mentioned somewhere that she thought that filming was taking place in Vancouver today , Mar 13,for Jillian background

BlondieGal reminded me today that filming the meet and greet should be on March 16th Monday

We are assuming right now that the same house will be used for Bette5 as B11, 12, 13, Bette 4 with the majority of filming in LA until further notice

I have collected names that were mentioned in the interviews about Florida and Texas auditions.
    Here are the names we have mentioned so far:

Jason, 30, Corpus Christi (cupcakes)
    Michael, NYC (ironcat met @ party)
    John - (the Mexico rumor from scrapbooks)

TX auditions/article
    Blake
    Scott Pease, 31, Sales, Dallas
    **Christian McDermott (maybe a realtor w/own company) Dallas
    Cole Reader, Fort Worth
    **Oscar Desousa, Dallas, family owns bakery
    **Shane Allison, Dallas, owns oil & gas equipment company

FL auditions/article
    Sean Kennedy, 33, Jupiter, Hairstylist
    William, 33, Palm Beach Gardens, Interrior Decorator
    Ryan, Wellington FL
    **Terrance, 32, Riviera Beach, program supervisor. There is aTerrance Davis from Riviera Beach who is the Director of Athletics at The Villages of Royal Palm.
    Erik Littleton

**These are names you can google to find. Whether they are the same people or not

Seems to me that most of the people mentioned in these stories never get on the show.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3382650;
    Jason, 30, Corpus Christi (cupcakes)
    ***Correction***
    I stated that there a Jason could possibly be one of the 25 men, but had no other information.(ie age, location etc). KendraK found a Jason in Corpus Christi, but the chances of him being cast are highly unlikely.

Also, wanted to add they were filming in Toronto this week. It could mean one of two things. They were either taking promo shots of Canada, or one of the 25 guys is from there. They will be also shooting Vancouver, Whistler and LA.

Thanks Marleybone for opening up the spoiler section.

Thanks cupcakes. I posted form memory, and it wasn't very good

There may also be a bachelor from Boise ID (meauxwalk)

Ryan may be Ryan Beckett, 26, Wellington FL, realtor

No guarantee any are going to be on the show. They just auditioned.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3382725;
    ***Correction***
    I stated that there a Jason could possibly be one of the 25 men, but had no other information.(ie age, location etc). KendraK found a Jason in Corpus Christi, but the chances of him being cast are highly unlikely.

Also, wanted to add they were filming in Toronto this week. It could mean one of two things. They were either taking promo shots of Canada, or one of the 25 guys is from there. They will be also shooting Vancouver, Whistler and LA.

Thanks Marleybone for opening up the spoiler section.
    Impressive...all this great information from everyone so soon!!! I can't imagine why they would be filming in Toronto...it must be that there is a guy from there, because that is the only thing that makes sense to me. With Jilly living in Vancouver one of the most beautiful cities in the world, there is enough there to do promos for Canada on, without going to a city over half a country away. I think it has to be that one of the men is from Toronto. Thanks for all the great early information everyone!!!! Can't wait to read more.
    Karey

Those are awesome finds! Thanks so much cupcakes, marleybone, jelle and all others that have provided information!

cupcakes Why film Whistler? I looked it up and it's a ski resort? Is Jillian into skiing or could one of the 25 guys be from there?

For another possible sluething material...I remember the lady that blogs on a Dish of Salt that said that there was a rumor of a single dad in the mix. I can't find it though to post a link here. Can anyone else find it? Someone thought she was being sarcastic, but from what I recall she seemed to say that she would be watching Jillian's season.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3382777;
    For another possible sluething material...I remember the lady that blogs on a Dish of Salt that said that there was a rumor of a single dad in the mix. I can't find it though to post a link here. Can anyone else find it? Someone thought she was being sarcastic, but from what I recall she seemed to say that she would be watching Jillian's season.
    Here you go atem.

My Final Thoughts On 'The Bachelor' Story - Access Hollywood

I wish Jillian Harris all the luck in the world on her "Bachelorette" season. Although I think it was really rude that Fleiss said he was "scrounging around" for someone and she was his third pick after Melissa (who said no) and Molly. I will be watching. I've even heard there might be a single dad in the mix of 25 guys. Stil, I hope everyone who does the show has learned a lesson from this going forward. Who knows, maybe after all this we just might get another Trista and Ryan!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3382777;
    Why film Whistler? I looked it up and it's a ski resort? Is Jillian into skiing or could one of the 25 guys be from there?
    Well, Whistler is a town, but it is a ski town with many resorts. It's located right in the mountains. If you look up a picture, it's absolutely breathtaking. It's not far from Vancouver, either, so my guess is that they wanted footage of 'mother nature' in addition to the Vancouver cityscape.

FORT Newbie

Hello All,

I've been hanging out awhile and decided to post. I found several pictures that were included in Bachelorette 5 announcements that I hadn't seen before. Anyone else know if these are more recent?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Findezns;3383002;
    Hello All,

I've been hanging out awhile and decided to post. I found several pictures that were included in Bachelorette 5 announcements that I hadn't seen before. Anyone else know if these are more recent?
    Hi Findezns Yeah, I think that was from the Edmonton Sun or something like that...we have it in the non-spoiler thread.