Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by sungelly87;3574648;
    this just seems weird to me. So either: Ed is F1 and they want to clear the recent rumors about him having a girlfriend when he was on the show. Or Ed confesses to Jillian at the FRC that he does have a girlfriend. That would be the only reasons why the producers would want the "girlfriend" there.
    If Ed does confess to having a GF at the FRC, how will that make any sense?I just don't see how anyone could do any damage control after something like that.

He told Jillian he loves her and wants to propose to her in his video. He tells his father that he sees a proposal in the near future.

If I was Ed's GF, and he told me to wait it out until he show was over, I would be beyond PISSED. If I was Ed's Ex GF, I would be so relieved to be done with such a douche.

There would be no way I would want to be at the ATFR, but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Jones;3574709;
    If Ed does confess to having a GF at the FRC, how will that make any sense?I just don't see how anyone could do any damage control after something like that.

He told Jillian he loves her and wants to propose to her in his video. He tells his father that he sees a proposal in the near future.

If I was Ed's GF, and he told me to wait it out until he show was over, I would be beyond PISSED. If I was Ed's Ex GF, I would be so relieved to be done with such a douche.

There would be no way I would want to be at the ATFR, but that's just me.
    maybe he tells her "if you pick me and move to Chicago, I just have to clear Lyndsey's clothes out of my closet to make room for your stuff first."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3574665;
    If Ed is F1, I don't think they'd care about clearing rumors. Otherwise they would have had Jesse's rumored girlfriend/boss at their ATFR

IMO there is one reason and one reason only that they would want Ed's g/f at ATFR - and it ain't good for Ed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3574720;
    IMO there is one reason and one reason only that they would want Ed's g/f at ATFR - and it ain't good for Ed!
    if she decides to go after all, perhaps they'll have Jerry Springer co-host the ATFR

FORT Newbie

You know what is absolutely hysterical? Posters read a post that says, "Maybe this happened...", then it gets repeated as, "Did this happen? Where did you see it?", then finally posts stated as fact, "I read that this happened" (funny , it was just a couple of pages earlier, and it was unsubstantiated) (where does it factually state that 1. Ed has a girlfriend or 2. the girlfriend was invited to AFTR and declined)

I agree with footballmom - these are people, real people, on this show, and the bashing and unfair characterizations are really cruel. They aren't actors (although some of the editing makes it seem as though they are horrific actors). The bashing is ridiculous! For 1 thing - none of you actually KNOW anything about these people other than what the editors have chosen to show you; for another - the time (what little of it there is) that Jillian has had with these guys is either chopped and diced into drama (thanks to the poster who verbalized the whole Ed & Jillian FS issue of hopping all around the suite in various arrangements of clothing and lighting) or NOT SHOWN.

I also agree with the poster who said that until the mainstream media substantiates the rumors, it is just a bunch of rumor and innuendo and not fact.

None of us truly know where Jillian's heart lies. And, I for one, hope that she is happy with whoever she chose.

Lastly, the emotional investment some are showing as to the fortunes of their "favorites" is pathetic! The show is over, Jillian has made her choice, no amount of name calling is going to change the results. :nono
    Last edited by ag54; 07-15-2009 at 01:33 PM.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ag54;3574727;
    You know what is absolutely hysterical? Posters read a post that says, "Maybe this happened...", then it gets repeated as, "Did this happen? Where did you see it?", then finally posts stated as fact, "I read that this happened" (funny , it was just a couple of pages earlier, and it was unsubstantiated) (where does it factually state that 1. Ed has a girlfriend or 2. the girlfriend was invited to AFTR and declined)

I agree with footballmom - these are people, real people, on this show, and the bashing and unfair characterizations are really cruel. They aren't actors (although some of the editing makes it seem as though they are horrific actors). The bashing is ridiculous! For 1 thing - none of you actually KNOW anything about these people other than what the editors have chosen to show you; for another - the time (what little of it there is) that Jillian has had with these guys is either chopped and diced into drama (thanks to the poster who verbalized the whole Ed & Jillian FS issue of hopping all around the suite in various arrangements of clothing and lighting) or NOT SHOWN.

I also agree with the poster who said that until the mainstream media substantiates the rumors, it is just a bunch of rumor and innuendo and not fact.

None of us truly know where Jillian's heart lies. And, I for one, hope that she is happy with whoever she chose.

Lastly, the emotional investment some are showing as to the fortunes of their "favorites" is pathetic! The show is over, Jillian has made her choice, no amount of name calling is going to change the results. :nono
    Fleiss, is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by ag54;3574727;

! Afraid you won't get very far with that attitude! :nono (Just Kidding!...really Welcome aboard!)

Seriously, I'm totally onboard with mocking Fliess and any of the characters on this show. Also, with trying to predict and/or interpret what happens. Real people should think twice before they display their guts on tv or the internet.

However, I'd be willing to bet NO ONE here knows a darn thing about what really happened between Jillian, Kyp, Ed and Reid. Who felt what, or who played who. They were all Fliess puppets and what or who they are in love with after the credits roll don't really impact us.

Figure out the mystery and wait for the next victims...that's my motto. Do totally agree that I hope she is gloriously happen with her chosen one, or back home still looking for love.

FORT Newbie

Haha - No, just a bored woman at work who happened across this site - Y'all are truly hilarious! I have enjoyed reading the spoilers, but some of them are just WAY over the top!

My spoiler - Jillian picks a guy, they do some media events, and then the break up

This show and its premise are not conducive to long lasting love and committment. Somehow Trista and Ryan have beaten the odds, but the track record of others - not so good.

If Reid gets out of this thing with his reputation unscathed, and only the threat of stalker women out there hunting up his personal information, then he is the WINNER!

Ed will forever be living down the (IMO) completely manufactured ED scenario. Wes will forever be considered a cad. Jake will forever be seen as a dweeb.

Kyptin is INSANE if he decides to be the next bachelor!

Thanks Phyllie -that's a cool graphic!

Quote Originally Posted by nora3262;3574545;
    I firmly believe that shot of the lights going out is not even the Sheraton. I mentioned it before but it didn't get much of a response. It looks nothing like the exterior of that hotel. The balcony is not the same, the railing is not the same. (IMO) I stay there every November. The lights out photo was inserted in the editing. Maybe it's even a hotel in LA for all I know? It doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things but it does point to a manufactured scenario about the "bedroom problem"

I guess it would be more important to try and figure out why they needed to invent a problem for Ed. Was it to throw us off on the fact that she will choose him in the end? I don't know.

ETA: I tried to freeze frame the video of when Ed arrives at the FS to see what room number it is. Again, I'm not sure it's worth the time and effort but I would be able to tell you where that room is located on the exterior of the Sheraton. I guess I'm hung up on why they need to invent a problem for Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3574634;
    That second SC brings to mind that the SC of Ed sitting on the balcony floor was most likely taken prior to anything happening - he had his shirt on on the balcony (maybe when she was doing a PI he decided to just chill on the balcony - they shot film of this and bingo - there he is - sitting alone - and then it is added to the SC's for this past week LOL)
    Great observations, especially from someone who has stayed there and can ID the balcony. I kept wondering where windows were in the room that were scene lit up outside. I never saw them inside the room and where they fit with the scene in the bedroom.

Another issue is that it has been reported/posted here/RS that Ed leaked out that he was the one with the "bedroom" issue and explained it was because of the heat. Jillian says something about the sunburn in her CH chat (don't recall a mention of heat). Could it be that the room was abnormally hot as the balcony door was open, camera lights & candles were blazing around the room, Ed looked like he was burning up and then finally when Jillian went to change, he wiped his brow with his shirt -- I know some think he was smelling his arm pit . What happened to the room's AC? Could this been a set up to make the room uncomfortable for Ed knowning he was burned up already or just a bad editing job?

FORT Newbie

Absence makes the heart grow fonder....Maybe Jillian lets Reid go just to give him that little kick in the "a$$" that he says he needs. Then, she lets Kip and Ed go at TFRC. The man she sees in 25 years is Reid, because she feels like that's how long it will take him to say the "l" word if she doesn't do something drastic.