Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;3574129;
    I think they are great together. She has such googlie eyes when she is with him. Plus she is always grabbing him and touching him...she wants him big time. What I also noticed throughout the show is that the other bachelors always knew when she went off with Kip - that Kip would get a rose and be back - nobody ever doubted it. Why? Because they could see the chemistry too. I think is more real then Ed or Reid - who both seem to always be reading from cue cards if you ask me. Kip has been down played all along - kind of like Jen in Andrew's season.

I will be utterly surprised if she does not pick Kip. Also, she gave him a rose first and then struggled between Ed and Reid. To me that means Ed or Reid could have been an either or or? But she was sure about Kip.
    Wow! What if it IS Kip??? Mr. Invisible in plain sight all along!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3574241;
    There are "rumors" floating around that it could be a live ATFR this time or even a "live" proposal.
    This could be possible. This would mean that TPTB know there is a proposal in the works. The couple would have had 2 months IRL to date.

Some have talked about a possible cliff hanger due to the last minute twist theory and wondered if the show leaves us hanging as to her decision, to be revealed at the ATFRC. Not sure how that would play out but interesting theory.

Question: Does anyone recall what the guys normally do when they approach the Bachelorette at the FRC poduim, for example who normally takes the lead in the discussion that leads to the F1 finding out who he is. We know what Deanna did to Jason and let him get down on one knee without stopping him although he was F2 (bad move). But what about previous shows, like Trista. Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by CaFan;3574285;
    ACtually I think Kip being F1 would make the most people the happy. Who doesn't like Kip? Now, some wouldn't believe a love connection was true, but they'd be o.k. with Kip. (Just don't humiliate Reid needlessly:nono)

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3574290;
    This could be possible. This would mean that TPTB know there is a proposal in the works. The couple would have had 2 months IRL to date.

Some have talked about a possible cliff hanger due to the last minute twist theory and wondered if the show leaves us hanging as to her decision, to be revealed at the ATFRC. Not sure how that would play out but interesting theory.

Question: Does anyone recall what the guys normally do when they approach the Bachelorette at the FRC poduim, for example who normally takes the lead in the discussion that leads to the F1 finding out who he is. We know what Deanna did to Jason and let him get down on one knee without stopping him although he was F2 (bad move). But what about previous shows, like Trista. Just curious.
    Trista did the speaking to the guys, as where Deanna let the guys talk.

I watched some of the show again and although I didn't hear any I love you's on the bench, I did see/hear Jillian say what appeared to be "call me" and Reid replied, "you call me".

IMO, this could mean one of two things.
    1)They are buddies, he knew she was going to cut him, and they are good. They plan to chat and stay in touch. or..
    2) The show is totally scripted, and she knows he's coming back. In the early promos she said she wished she had more time to decide. Maybe that was the plan to get her more time. Or to add in the drama of someone coming back for her so she could have her storybook ending.

Personally, I would rule either out.

I think Ed fell asleep on Jillian and TPTB edited the massage, some earlier random clips, first on balcony, then couch, then balcony again, to incinuate E.D. Nothing Jillian and Ed either one said implied failure to launch but all the pieces and parts edited together certainly led to that.
    Interesting that ALL of the earlier promos implied Reid, with the voiceovers even though they clearly showed Ed's photo.

Not sure what all that means. Just an observation. I bet Jill/Ed didn't realize that was coming until the promos started airing.
    As for ruling out Ed as F1, I wouldn't count on it because in the past couple of seasons they certainly haven't spared anyone from looking bad...the lead, F1, F2...if it's drama, it's all good to them.

I think this PI with Ed is from next week. It doesn't appear to be from Spain, and he has on a black shirt. Does anyone have a screen cap? He seems to be talking about some sort of confession to Jillian...and he says "I'm not prepared to lose her yet." (or something close).
    Could the hugging goodbye guy have on a black shirt and not a dark suit?

Quote Originally Posted by CaFan;3574285;
    my husband has only seen seconds of the season (and only paid attention to Wes! ) up until this weeks episode... He watched the dates this week and immediately said Reid is a nice guy but he's going home. Kip is going to win it. I don't know what made him say it, but he's usually very perceptive on these things IF he has an opinion at all. but then I told him I think Reid comes back and he saw the previews for next week and he got "tainted" and he now thinks Reid and Wes come back... Reid to propose and Wes to sing... neither of which are successful... kip still wins...

I haven't seen anyone mention it, but I wasn't here all day yesterday, but in the promo for the finale, Kyptyn does tell Jillian that he sees them building a life together...with marriage, and kids.

So, we should count him out yet.

And for the Reid/Kyptyn bromance fans, I noticed in the limo Reid said he could see Jillian with either of those guys. So, he's not exactly ready to step aside for his pal.

One other flaw in the Reid returns and Jillian picks him scenario. She says in the promo for the finale while in her FRC dress that it is hard because she has never let someone go that she really cares about.
    That to me implies that either F1 or F2 is getting the boot even though she "loves" them.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3574306;
    I haven't seen anyone mention it, but I wasn't here all day yesterday, but in the promo for the finale, Kyptyn does tell Jillian that he sees them building a life together...with marriage, and kids.

And for the Reid/Kyptyn bromance fans, I noticed in the limo Reid said he could see Jillian with either of those guys. So, he's not exactly ready to step aside for his pal.
    I think you meant to say couldn't see Jillian with either of those two guys, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3574306;

He said that neither would make her happy.