Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3573963;
    Jill may say "call me", but Reid definitely says "good luck".
    I too just listened on Jokers Update, and I cannot decipher what Jillian says but I have to say I am almost 100% sure he says "YOU CALL". And she then nods her head yes....

Quote Originally Posted by I<3JAY;3574039;
    I too just listened on Jokers Update, and I cannot decipher what Jillian says but I have to say I am almost 100% sure he says "YOU CALL". And she then nods her head yes....
    He definitely says "good luck".
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3574055;
    He definitely says "good luck".
    agree, I think she says "oh" but he for sure says "good luck"

FORT Newbie

What does Ed say though, "...because i know you are probably making a big BUT or BET"?

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3574018;
    The thing about this article is this...Jillian's original inteview which said,

I truly beleive that the last week in Hawaii is where Jillian makes HER decision...................... ............... !
    Do you think she made her decision after she sent Reid home? Unless it was production who made her questioned Ed I believe she didn't know what to do between Ed and Reid. The only one safe was Kip. Could Kip be the F1?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by I<3JAY;3574039;
    I agree. I listened to it several times and I can't tell exactly what Jillian says, but whatever Reid says definitely starts with "you". And then she smiles and nods.

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3574038;
    What I would add to that, nutty, is that (based on what I heard Jillian say recently about settling back into B.C.) Ed either had a change of heart and is now reconsidering relocating to B.C. (he seemed pretty clear when they talked about it that he would stay in Chicago for his job - which in my mind indicates that his top priority remains his job - certainly his prerogative) or they are going to do the long distance thing.
    I would like to add that Microsoft has an office in B.C

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Minana~*;3572957;
    OMG THANK YOU
    I was starting to think maybe i was missing something because it doesn't seem like anyone is considering kip.... Personally I think they're great together right form the first show, nice to know someone agrees with me
    I think they are great together. She has such googlie eyes when she is with him. Plus she is always grabbing him and touching him...she wants him big time. What I also noticed throughout the show is that the other bachelors always knew when she went off with Kip - that Kip would get a rose and be back - nobody ever doubted it. Why? Because they could see the chemistry too. I think is more real then Ed or Reid - who both seem to always be reading from cue cards if you ask me. Kip has been down played all along - kind of like Jen in Andrew's season.

I will be utterly surprised if she does not pick Kip. Also, she gave him a rose first and then struggled between Ed and Reid. To me that means Ed or Reid could have been an either or or? But she was sure about Kip.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Footballmom;3573835;
    I have seen this article. When I read this response I again realize why I have not been posted anything on FORT for weeks and to be honest...I have stayed away.
    Would Jillian have been considered "cruel" had she let Kip go and then Kip came back and was rejected for a second time?
    If Jillian had let Ed go and then Ed came back and was rejected for a second time would that be considered "cruel?"

What we know for sure is this....Kip and Ed are the final two by Jillian's choice because....after all, she IS the Bachelorette. It is HER decision.
    Reid is such a great guy and my heart does hurt for him.
    Kip is a great guy and deserves to be in the final two just as much as either Reid or Ed.
    Ed is darling. I cannot believe the bashing Ed has received.

We all have our favorites. In the end....isn't the most important person here Jillian? What I am seeing is people who are angry because the guy that they are cheering for is not who Jillian picks and the tar and feathers start flying.

I hope that if Jillian picks Ed then hooray.
    If Jillian's choice is Kip then hooray.
    If Reid comes back and Jillian has a change of heart, hooray.

WOW...feelings are really getting out of control and facts are being overtaken by rumors... sad. JMHO
    There are going to be plenty of rumors until the finale is aired. But considering what we have so far it has to make sense ultimately how things play out.

We know Reid's coming back based on his exit interview and it's not over yet comment in the limo. Previews from previous episodes had Jillian's VO saying "the one that was hardest to let go came to my door......got down on one knee to propose. The second half of this sentence may be spliced.

She took Ed and Kip to the finale. I question if it was Ed she chose why did the PTB give him a tacky edit in FD episode? We don't know if the confession is from Ed based on "it was hard to hear all the things he had to say" PI from Jillian in FRC attire and "rumors" that Ed only wanted to go far as f2 and no further (though he was ready to propose to her per his video message)

She has had reservation about Kip being too good for her and whether he will break her heart somewhere down the line. Maybe she gets over it by LCD. Then he sure could be her f1.

Beginning 1-1 date in Lake Louise, HTD, Spain and HI date Jillian has said she was head over heels for Reid and his family and that he fit to a "T" everything she was looking for in a future fiance or husband. She was falling in love with him. Except her reservation that she wanted him to tell her about his feelings for her. If Reid came back to reverse things like he mentioned in his exit interview in the limo would she really turn him away if she was head over heels in love with him just a week earlier. Will the PTB give Reid the edit of a man afraid to commit only to have him return and pour his heart and have her reject him a second time?

Reid pointed out Ed's leaving the show stating work reasons and coming back to Spain. He's one perceptive dude so he probably was observing a lot of how things were with the other guys. We'll know in less than two weeks. Whew! It still seems like a long way to go.

Fleiss has been awfully quiet this season. No interviews, nada so far. Maybe they are pleased with the finale.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Love-this-show;3573719;
    :I am really nervous now b/c I just read an article, "The Bachelorette Finale Spoilers Supposedly Leaked Online"
    July 14, 2009 by Robert Dougherty. The writer said the spoiler rumors are running rampant that Jill picks Ed even AFTER Reid confesses his love for her. Could this show and Jillian be that cruel to allow Reid to be shot down twice? I don't think my heart could take much more of Reid hurting - and I don't think his could either. Can anyone confirm that this is absolutely NOT true? Please, please - for my Honeybear?
    I don't blame her - if he does come back and she shoots him down - too little too late. Jillian is very strong - she gave Reid a chance to put it all out there - and he didn't. So she followed her heart and her instincts - I don't think she is the type to live in the past.