Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3431532;
    That was after he had dumped Melissa and picked Molly. He was still going to come out smelling of roses.
    I thought that was already determined to be a misquote that wasn't even about Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3431528;
    But why is Chris saying HE needs this shirt? Is it because tears don't show as much on camera?
    That's my question! I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3431531;
    That's what I think. They are leaving today/tonight on a long long flight, flip flops packed, for Fantasy Dates. Not Canada, therefore. Caribbean is far, South Pacific is far, as are about 10,000 other places. And so we wait for more clues! But the date is right. So, maybe Harrison is commenting about a choice she made last night. Or maybe his Mom's name is Jill and she refuses to butt out of her grown son's wardrobe choices.

In addition to the likely Austin Tx guy, one of the HTDs was within driving distance of LA -- N, S, E or West?? Who knows. But I throw it out because it might eventually be a useful factoid, depending upon how the last 4 guys' home state's shake-out.
    If the restaurant guy is still in the running, it's definitely close enough to drive to Rancho Santa Fe from LA.

In the interview Jillian did for Buzz Hunters, it's confirmed that there will be 30 guys.

They boarded a 10-hr flight tonight in LA. So where can you wear flip flops 10 hrs from LA. Carib flights east don't leave this time of day, unless I'm mistaken (charter??). Maybe French Polynesia. That would be great to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3431677;
    They boarded a 10-hr flight tonight in LA. So where can you wear flip flops 10 hrs from LA. Carib flights east don't leave this time of day, unless I'm mistaken (charter??). Maybe French Polynesia. That would be great to watch.
    10 hours? Any clues with that info jlccaz?

eta

Wow, that would be awesome if was the French Polynesia!
    Last edited by atem; 05-01-2009 at 10:35 PM.

Well, I found out that it's 10 hours and 40 minutes to Japan if that helps. Edited because I also found out that the flight to Fiji is 10 hours

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3431612;
    In the interview Jillian did for Buzz Hunters, it's confirmed that there will be 30 guys.
    Well that will be an interesting difference this season. More men to look at and drool over! Can it get any better than that?!

Jilli will have more of a variety to choose from. So what does that mean for the first night? How many will stay, still 15??

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3431797;
    Well that will be an interesting difference this season. More men to look at and drool over! Can it get any better than that?!

Jilli will have more of a variety to choose from. So what does that mean for the first night? How many will stay, still 15??
    It goes from 30 to 20.

eta

How long would it take to head to Australia?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3431677;
    If your right about the flight - it seems like French Polynesia (Tahiti or Bora Bora) is the best bet. There is a flight from LAX to Tahiti tonight (8 ˝ hours).
    Guam is another possibility. Again there is a flight tonight, but it is about 12 hours.

Going the other way its about 10 ˝ hours to London (not many hot tubs there) or Paris (city of love – but I guess they’ve done that), or Frankfurt (home of the hot dog, lol). The only other thing I can think of is that perhaps they flew to Miami and then on to the Caribbean.

FORT Newbie

Just saw my first commercial for Jillian's season during tonight Jimmy Kimmel's show. She was doing some funny stuff like the slide that Tom Cruise did in a movie and some funny dancing. They also showed some of the guys - no one that really stood out in looks but one guy had amazing abs. Getting really excited about the new season!!!