Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3431470;
    Chris posted on his twitter about Jillian again. He said: Jilli is doing great. If you loved her before you'll only love her more once you see her as the Bachelorette. Very proud of her. May 18th!
    Very interesting!! I have always loved Chris!! I hope what he says will be true in the end. I don't want to see all kind of hate for Jillian just because she follows her heart and does what she thinks is the best for her and the people involved.

Chris is very proud of her - maybe she sends home the guy she has most chemistry or fun with because she sees it's not a long-term thing, even though it was hard for her to do...maybe the guy who was there for the wrong reasons...

Chris posted on his twitter about Jillian again. He said: Jilli is doing great. If you loved her before you'll only love her more once you see her as the Bachelorette. Very proud of her. May 18th!
    Thanks Atem! Couldn't remember what he said, but thought that Jason was supposed to come through the season a "good guy". Got a little worried for a minute.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyMom;3431499;

Thanks Atem! Couldn't remember what he said, but thought that Jason was supposed to come through the season a "good guy". Got a little worried for a minute.
    I think what he said was something along the lines of jason smelling like a rose, which was not the case at all, though maybe it would have looked a lot better if we had not known the ending before hand.

Quote Originally Posted by little_one;3431502;
    I think what he said was something along the lines of jason smelling like a rose, which was not the case at all, though maybe it would have looked a lot better if we had not known the ending before hand.
    Yes, I think in the initial interviews Chris or Fleiss said Jason would come out smelling like a rose (this must have been prior to Jason changing his mind when he was still with Melissa). Once Jason did his switcheroo, that's when Chris changed his tune to: "he did a very brave thing"...

I like this message from Chris. Pure speculation here, Chris thinks she is making the right decisions, she is seeing through the BS/lies (and past the hod bodies and cute faces) and is sending the right guys home.

I'm not sure the viewers will love her though, fans choose their favorites early on and it seems most take it too hard when the faves are cut. I just hope Jillian has a great time and looks back on the experience as something positive. There's very little chance any relationship she ends up in because of this show will actually last longer than 6 months, so who she sends home and when they're cut is of little importance. It's fun to follow the sleuthers and speculate of course, but I won't think less of her if she cuts the guy I like the most, I'm seeing a heavily edited version of him.

Quote Originally Posted by TxLonghorns;3431047;
    Chris Harrison's tweet: "Jilli isn't as crazy as she thinks she is. I need a charcoal shirt." (Posted 4/30 at 9:30 pm LA time). What in the world does that mean??
    But why is Chris saying HE needs this shirt? Is it because tears don't show as much on camera?
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Incretsible;3431479;
    Just found that too. I'm so curious. Does this mean they had a RC today?
    That's what I think. They are leaving today/tonight on a long long flight, flip flops packed, for Fantasy Dates. Not Canada, therefore. Caribbean is far, South Pacific is far, as are about 10,000 other places. And so we wait for more clues! But the date is right. So, maybe Harrison is commenting about a choice she made last night. Or maybe his Mom's name is Jill and she refuses to butt out of her grown son's wardrobe choices.

In addition to the likely Austin Tx guy, one of the HTDs was within driving distance of LA -- N, S, E or West?? Who knows. But I throw it out because it might eventually be a useful factoid, depending upon how the last 4 guys' home state's shake-out.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3431509;
    Yes, I think in the initial interviews Chris or Fleiss said Jason would come out smelling like a rose (this must have been prior to Jason changing his mind when he was still with Melissa). Once Jason did his switcheroo, that's when Chris changed his tune to: "he did a very brave thing"...
    That was after he had dumped Melissa and picked Molly. He was still going to come out smelling of roses.

totally random thought, but don't they used charcoal when you have alcohol poisoning? maybe chris got puked on by a drunk bachelor? i know, totally out there. but that's where my mind went when i read "charcoal".