Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

My take from that interview is that she did choose a guy but she says she knew before the final day who it was which leads me to believe that all this talk of someone coming back and Jillian choosing that person doesn't seem to fit. JMO!

Quote Originally Posted by sKATEr4life;3561600;
    My take from that interview is that she did choose a guy but she says she knew before the final day who it was which leads me to believe that all this talk of someone coming back and Jillian choosing that person doesn't seem to fit. JMO!
    So confusing...It is hard to understand her knowing ahead of time and it not being a hard decision...then the concept of someone who's let go, is then the final choice..

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3561597;
    See, that's what I'm talking about. First she talked like that, then it morphed into acting like she picked someone and then the latest is 'getting back to my old life' stuff again.

eta

Hey, how pathetic is it that I remembered Jason's position at the F3?
    I know. She looked like she slipped in the beginning by saying she couldn't wait to get fall in love, yada, yada. Then "whoever says they're too picky should hang in there 'cause there are great guys". The she knew wha she was going to do, then want to cook out & fall in love.

Do y'all realize that I've spent more time, on this board, trying to figure out her decision, than Jillian did during the whole process. I never thought of it like that until just then. I think I need to get out of the house, walk down to my local bar & hang out with some fellow patrons.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;3561596;
    Reposting for you guys here -

I know there were some questions about Reid's position in the F3 rose ceremony so I went back a couples season and took a look. In most season's Reid is in F2 position Deanna: Jason, Jason: Molly, Matt: Chelsea but in some cases he is in F3 position Andy: Danielle, Brad: Bettina not sure what to think about it....

Great Comparison! Someone posted two screencaps of the Final 3 Rose Ceremony lineup from two Bachelorette seasons. Does anyone know who posted those? It would be nice to be able to see those again since they are from The Bachelorette and not The Bachelor.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3561638;
    I know. She looked like she slipped in the beginning by saying she couldn't wait to get fall in love, yada, yada. Then "whoever says they're too picky should hang in there 'cause there are great guys". The she knew wha she was going to do, then want to cook out & fall in love.

Do y'all realize that I've spent more time, on this board, trying to figure out her decision, than Jillian did during the whole process. I never thought of it like that until just then. I think I need to get out of the house, walk down to my local bar & hang out with some fellow patrons.
    Just my amateur opinion here, but I think Jillian has been dealing with multiple disappointments. First she chooses an F1, then that falls apart, then maybe she reconsiders 'the one that comes back', then that falls apart, now she's alone in BC and back to her old life again.

Sorry, Debbie Downer has made a re-appearance.

This is a gem of a post and puts into perspective one of the major absurdities of the show. Cheers!

I'll join you.............. set em up bartender
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Regular

So, I definitely lurk around this place all day long and don't usually say much of anything useful. I'm one of those crazy girls who just makes silly comments like, "I wouldn't mind if Kiptyn broke my heart" or "I'd wash Reid's dirty vegetables any day" BUT I finally have something intelligent I'd like to say...
    A poster in Reid's thread mentioned how they thought Ed was put on the show to be the next bachelor. As much as I'd love that (because Ed's hot and Reid is the ONE that belongs with Jillian, IMO), I don't think that's the case. We think they had the original 25 bachelors cast before they knew who would be the next bachelorette (Molly, Melissa, Jillian??). Kip was a part of that group, which makes me think they originally decided he'd be a front-runner with whoever would be the next bachelorette (I mean, I would keep Kip around for a while if I were the bachelorette...because he's gorgeous and sweet). Now, IMO, the 5 others (including Ed and Reid) were shoved onto the show to be the boys she'd get along with...the contenders. So, I think Kip was cast to be the next bachelor...and Ed just came along and BAMM, Kip has a run for his money. I just think that if Ed isn't F1, he has a good chance to be the next bachelor (if Kiptyn declines)...but I don't think the producers originally had him tagged to be the bachelor. Does that make sense? Oh, PS...this would leave Reid as F1, which would give me warm fuzzies.

Quote Originally Posted by galgal;3562920;
    So, I definitely lurk around this place all day long and don't usually say much of anything useful. I'm one of those crazy girls who just makes silly comments like, "I wouldn't mind if Kiptyn broke my heart" or "I'd wash Reid's dirty vegetables any day" BUT I finally have something intelligent I'd like to say...
    A poster in Reid's thread mentioned how they thought Ed was put on the show to be the next bachelor. As much as I'd love that (because Ed's hot and Reid is the ONE that belongs with Jillian, IMO), I don't think that's the case. We think they had the original 25 bachelors cast before they knew who would be the next bachelorette (Molly, Melissa, Jillian??). Kip was a part of that group, which makes me think they originally decided he'd be a front-runner with whoever would be the next bachelorette (I mean, I would keep Kip around for a while if I were the bachelorette...because he's gorgeous and sweet). Now, IMO, the 5 others (including Ed and Reid) were shoved onto the show to be the boys she'd get along with...the contenders. So, I think Kip was cast to be the next bachelor...and Ed just came along and BAMM, Kip has a run for his money. I just think that if Ed isn't F1, he has a good chance to be the next bachelor (if Kiptyn declines)...but I don't think the producers originally had him tagged to be the bachelor. Does that make sense? Oh, PS...this would leave Reid as F1, which would give me warm fuzzies.

Bump for that I agree..but Reid was part of the 1st 25 guys. Ed is the only 1 from extra 5 left!

Reid was one of the final 5 along with Ed.