Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3560950;
    I know, it's so annoying, lol

I don't remember if this is where we were discussing music but there are 2 types of music being discussed. One is the music they played right when Reid snuck up on Jillian right at the beginning of their date. That is what people refer to as the "Coldplay" music.

Then there is the soaring music they played during Reid's heli date. They might have played it during Ed's heli ride so it might be their heli music. Not sure.
    I listened to both of them, one right after the other and they are either the same or very close to being the same music. You can check it out if you want. In you-tube, search for The Bachelorette Jillian and Ed and it's one of Valen's videos....episode 3. =)
    Last edited by sanlee; 07-11-2009 at 05:48 AM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by JilCanuckFan;3560580;
    I think what EarthlyGoddess is referring to is what was actually said on the show, rather than the rumors that have been going around. Since it isn't a fact that Ed told anyone he wasn't that into her, we're just hearing it 2nd 3rd or lord knows what hand, so it can only be classified as hearsay.
    I would not say it is hearsay. I saw an actual email from a person on the show to his friend that said I dont know who wins but I can tell you "It cant be Ed, he told many of us that he wasnt even into Jillian and just was seeing where this would go several times. I thought it was weird and funny that he even came back. I was confused" Unless this person created a fake email from one of the guys or the guy was totally lying which would be weird to do it was pretty good proof

It was in black and white. Then there were the hearsay rumors from some of the guys who supposibly said the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3561008;
    I would not say it is hearsay. I saw an actual email from a person on the show to his friend that said I dont know who wins but I can tell you "It cant be Ed, he told many of us that he wasnt even into Jillian and just was seeing where this would go several times. I thought it was weird and funny that he even came back. I was confused" Unless this person created a fake email from one of the guys or the guy was totally lying which would be weird to do it was pretty good proof

It was in black and white. Then there were the hearsay rumors from some of the guys who supposibly said the same thing
    Thanks Lisamill. You have been very fair and correct in all your info, so I hope this puts some doubts to rest.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Is this person going to be at the MTA?

FORT Fanatic

Maybe that is why some of the guys looked pretty surprised to me when Ed came back at the rose ceremony. I wonder if any of them would say something to her towards the end. Still not sure how/if the stuff about Ed comes out before the FRC.

bestbachelorett

I don't know if you guys have seen this interview. I'll post it anyways, see if we can get some clues:

Jillian Harris (The Bachelorette) - Video Galleries - News - 680News - ALL NEWS RADIO

Quote Originally Posted by bestbachelorett;3561550;
    I don't know if you guys have seen this interview. I'll post it anyways, see if we can get some clues:

Jillian Harris (The Bachelorette) - Video Galleries - News - 680News - ALL NEWS RADIO
    I watched this earlier, but it was good to watch again. Thanks for re-posting. From this interview, I'm thinking she didn't pick anyone. At the beginning of the interviews she says that she can't wait to fall in love. Later in the interview she says she can't wait to get back to normal, grill out, fall in love, etc. Of course, sometimes I think she did pick someone...I'm a big help..
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3561584;
    I watched this earlier, but it was good to watch again. Thanks for re-posting. From this interview, I'm thinking she didn't pick anyone. At the beginning of the interviews she says that she can't wait to fall in love. Later in the interview she says she can't wait to get back to normal, grill out, fall in love, etc. Of course, sometimes I think she did pick someone...I'm a big help..
    Is that the jest of it? Because I can't get it to load...

FORT Fogey

Reposting for you guys here -

I know there were some questions about Reid's position in the F3 rose ceremony so I went back a couples season and took a look. In most season's Reid is in F2 position Deanna: Jason, Jason: Molly, Matt: Chelsea but in some cases he is in F3 position Andy: Danielle, Brad: Bettina not sure what to think about it....

Last edited by Just LQQking; 07-11-2009 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3561584;
    See, that's what I'm talking about. First she talked like that, then it morphed into acting like she picked someone and then the latest is 'getting back to my old life' stuff again.

eta

Hey, how pathetic is it that I remembered Jason's position at the F3?