Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3430814;
    I agree, but there was a post from a myspace friend of his about him being part of the show. So, it may be him or not!

eta

Plus, it would fit in with the 'two-step' clue.

Also, the friend who said he would be on the show, said so on march 27th that filming would begin on the next day and that Wes was already in California for the show.

Everything I can find about the subject seems pretty legit to me. And lines up well with Dakota's posts.

Or it could be a huge coincidence, lol. I guess we'll find out in a couple weeks. But following any leads can't hurt, right?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3430854;
    Also, the friend who said he would be on the show, said so on march 27th that filming would begin on the next day and that Wes was already in California for the show.

Everything I can find about the subject seems pretty legit to me. And lines up well with Dakota's posts.

Or it could be a huge coincidence, lol. I guess we'll find out in a couple weeks. But following any leads can't hurt, right?
    I don't know how you guys find this stuff, but thanks! Maybe Dakota can at least say if it's him or not.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3430804;
    Thanks to some help, is this Dakota's Friend?

eta

His name is Wes Hayden. He's a country singer...and loves tattoos!
    I like his songs. But I agree with paridy, I don't think he is all that hot either.

How do ya'll find these so early? I'm impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3430876;
    I like his songs. But I agree with paridy, I don't think he is all that hot either.

How do ya'll find these so early? I'm impressed.

I'm not all that impressed with his looks either, but he strikes me as someone who might be better looking in person or as a total package rather than just a pretty face. He certainly has big arm muscles, though. At least for his build. His music career makes me highly suspicious of his motives, but from everything I can tell, he seems like a good guy.

As far as finding this out, it was a lucky google search. I wasn't looking for him specifically, but I ran across it while looking for any clues of Bachelorette stuff in Austin. Got lucky I guess.

And am I right in saying that in that BT interview Jillian mentioned that she "didn't mind a hick"? It just all seems to make sense to me that he would be on the show and still be around, either falling in love with Jill or making her fall for him.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3430886;
    I'm not all that impressed with his looks either, but he strikes me as someone who might be better looking in person or as a total package rather than just a pretty face. He certainly has big arm muscles, though. At least for his build. His music career makes me highly suspicious of his motives, but from everything I can tell, he seems like a good guy.

As far as finding this out, it was a lucky google search. I wasn't looking for him specifically, but I ran across it while looking for any clues of Bachelorette stuff in Austin. Got lucky I guess.

And am I right in saying that in that BT interview Jillian mentioned that she "didn't mind a hick"? It just all seems to make sense to me that he would be on the show and still be around, either falling in love with Jill or making her fall for him.
    Can't miss those arm muscles... I was looking for an Austin guy and two-stepping though...so, that's prob where I went wrong.

It will be interesting to get to know him.

FORT Regular

Chris Harrison's tweet: "Jilli isn't as crazy as she thinks she is. I need a charcoal shirt." (Posted 4/30 at 9:30 pm LA time). What in the world does that mean??

Quote Originally Posted by TxLonghorns;3431047;
    Chris Harrison's tweet: "Jilli isn't as crazy as she thinks she is. I need a charcoal shirt." (Posted 4/30 at 9:30 pm LA time). What in the world does that mean??
    IMO this could be that she is trying to make a final decision about the final guys. I imagine it is very stressful for her, just like an other bachelor/ette in the past. Chris could mean that Jillian thinks she is crazy for doing the show and is having second thoughts about the whole experience. Charcoal could be to be to light a fire or that he needs something that is black. But I could be stretching this way to far. What does everyone else think?

Jillian just needs to take a peek at the story board then she will know who to pick.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Maybe he means she picked by the color of the guy's shirt?

Chris wrote it that way for a reason, but I never get what he's saying.

FORT Regular

How about she's leaning toward someone more stable and less adventurouse than we would have guessed at first? Or maybe she is doing selection on a much more thought-out, "logical" way than just going with impulse? Or maybe she started out being crazy and impulsive but now that push comes to shove she's being more serious?

And maybe needing a charcoal shirt is just a shout-out to his wife or wardrobe that he needs a shirt to go with his suit for the final event? or that he's bemoaning the fact he has to go shopping for a shirt.