Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota1215;3429260;
    I retreated for a while because I felt like I was betraying my friend. I will deactivate my account, because no matter what he is still my friend. I will say this, you guys are better than real detectives!! I have enjoyed your comments and am shocked at how much you have found out. I will say this, you are on the right track, I knew you guys would get there on your own and like I said, I have no doubt she'll fall in love with him, who wouldn't, he has gotten this far. Good luck and thank you for sharing, I hope you understand my reasoning.

Sincerely, Dakota
    Thanks for sharing your info, and i understand your feeling. I hope for Jill's sake that he has changed his mind about her and the reasons why he's there and has fallen in love with her!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota1215;3429260;
    I retreated for a while because I felt like I was betraying my friend. I will deactivate my account, because no matter what he is still my friend. I will say this, you guys are better than real detectives!! I have enjoyed your comments and am shocked at how much you have found out. I will say this, you are on the right track, I knew you guys would get there on your own and like I said, I have no doubt she'll fall in love with him, who wouldn't, he has gotten this far. Good luck and thank you for sharing, I hope you understand my reasoning.

Sincerely, Dakota
    Dakota, do not feel bad. We know that most of the contestants to the bachelor/bachelorette are seeking exposure for media type jobs, or seeking an adventure. I do not believe he is the only one on the show with an agenda. Even tptb recruit some, promising to place them within the F3 and who knows maybe even make them the next bachelor if they are not chosen. Please still check the boards once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3403015;
    The Wed April 1 date involved two stepping (dancing).
    Dakota -- before you go -- here's what I think we've learned, a recap:
    LOS ANGELES
    • Helicopter date to somewhere(same yellow one numbered N145BH as used with Deanna)
    • Two stepping
    • Scuba diving
    • Loft party -- April 3
    • Climbing down side of Bonaventure

CANADA
    • Vancouver (island; Commodore Ballroom concert date)
    • Whistler (Fairmont, but also Callaghan Backcountry Lodge (beautiful ice bar for outside cocktails), heli skiing/boarding, sledding --ski doos that is),
    • Golden (Emerald Lake Lodge),
    • Train travel
    • Fairmont Lake Louise
    • Fairmont Banff.

HOMETOWNS

Presumably your two stepping friend, from Austin, and filmed HTD April 23 per jelle's very reliable info

So ... now he's home?? Or heading off on a trip??

Have I missed any dates already sleuthed??

FORT Newbie

This is hard, but lets say good job on the dates and number of dates ie: (5) except the 23rd really is the more like the 25th, no not home yet...Could he be the next bachelor, if I was a betting woman, I wish I had some money to put down..Thanks again for the support you guys are awesome!~

Dakota, he is going to be the next bachelor or he is going to use this as a means to advance his TV career. It seems that is what a lot of them are doing now.

I think I may have found him. His myspace has been deactivated and his last log in date is March 17.

This is hard, but lets say good job on the dates and number of dates ie: (5) except the 23rd really is the more like the 25th,
    I want to clarify: There was crew and some producers in Austin on the 23rd. I know nothing about actual filming or how long they were there.

Dakota ... I hope your friend has had a marvelous time, and if he wants to do it again, perhaps will get the chance. Everyone who endures this show should get something positive out of it.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

First, I want to thank all of you for being such incredible sleuthers! I have no idea how you come up with this information, it's amazing. And Dakota, I'm sorry to see you go, but understand your reasons. I think we have all learned to take this show with a grain of salt.

Now, on to my venting... I WANT SCREENCAPS!!!! Is anyone else as anxious as I am to start figuring this thing out? I'm getting very impatient.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyMom;3430107;
    Now, on to my venting... I WANT SCREENCAPS!!!! Is anyone else as anxious as I am to start figuring this thing out? I'm getting very impatient.

I have the same oppinion, I can't wait to over analyze all the screencaps. That was one of the major things we used to figured out about Jillian, Molly and Melissa from the Bachelor final 3. Thanks sleuthers for all you do, keep up the great work!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3429864;
    I want to clarify: There was crew and some producers in Austin on the 23rd. I know nothing about actual filming or how long they were there.

Dakota ... I hope your friend has had a marvelous time, and if he wants to do it again, perhaps will get the chance. Everyone who endures this show should get something positive out of it.
    Jelle, is it possible that Dakota's friend may be a texan, but not neccesarily have his hometown date in Austin. Dakota lives/lived in LA, could be someone who has had some exposure to film and though from Texas, does not live or have family in Texas. Maybe Austin is another contestant. Just a thought. I have no idea really. Only she was adamant it was the 25th.

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3430200;
    Jelle, is it possible that Dakota's friend may be a texan, but not neccesarily have his hometown date in Austin. Dakota lives/lived in LA, could be someone who has had some exposure to film and though from Texas, does not live or have family in Texas. Maybe Austin is another contestant. Just a thought. I have no idea really. Only she was adamant it was the 25th.
    I don't really get how she would know about his HTD unless she was present for it? Aren't they not allowed to tell their friends?