Page 8 of 1106 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718581085081008 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;3389107;
    Thanks, canigetawitness. As you gather more behind the scenes scoop while they are filming, be sure to come back and share!
    Will do MissThang.

I hope, in your camp, they quit their bichen

Quote Originally Posted by canigetawitness;3389111;
    Will do MissThang.

I hope, in your camp, they quit their bitchen
    Totally off topic, but that's exactly what we train them to do, .
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;3389112;
    Totally off topic, but that's exactly what we train them to do, .
    Nice Work!

The only other thing I'm gathering at this point is, though the early segments of the show will be filmed in LA, there seems to be some component of Canadian focus later on. I believe there will be some shooting in BC (British Columbia) - Vancouver, Whistler and Kelowna, at some point. Vancouver, if the weather is good, should be gorgeous in May.

Quote Originally Posted by canigetawitness;3389105;
    The information I have is - there was preliminary background filming in Vancouver around March 13th. The first night Jill will meet the guys coming out of the limousine will be Friday March 27th.

The initial filming is in LA as far as I know.
    Thanks for the heads up! Is this similar to DeAnna's taping starting or is this later?

Quote Originally Posted by canigetawitness;3389117;
    Nice Work!

The only other thing I'm gathering at this point is, though the early segments of the show will be filmed in LA, there seems to be some component of Canadian focus later on. I believe there will be some shooting in BC (British Columbia) - Vancouver, Whistler and Kelowna, at some point. Vancouver, if the weather is good, should be gorgeous in May.
    I think Jillian being from Canada adds an interesting twist. Plus, it will be great to see more of her hometown/where she lives.
    Last edited by atem; 03-21-2009 at 06:42 PM.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3389119;
    Thanks for the heads up! Is this similar to DeAnna's taping starting or is this later?

I think Jillian being from Canada adds an interesting twist. Plus, it will be great to see more of her hometown/where she lives.

Hi Atem, I don't know, relative to DeAnna's taping. All I know is, it sure seems to be a short taping and airing time frame, wew!

I know, I'm biased and I'll shut up about it, but I'm looking forward to viewers seeing how beautiful Vancouver & BC is in the Spring/Summer.

Quote Originally Posted by canigetawitness;3389125;
    Hi Atem, I don't know, relative to DeAnna's taping. All I know is, it sure seems to be a short taping and airing time frame, wew!

I know, I'm biased and I'll shut up about it, but I'm looking forward to viewers seeing how beautiful Vancouver & BC is in the Spring/Summer.
    In comparison to Deanna's season:
    Deanna's meet and greet in real life: 3/31/08.
    Deanna's FRC in real life: 5/9/08. (40 days total dating time)
    Meet and greet aired on tv: 5/19/08--10 days between real FRC and airing.
    FRC aired on tv: 7/7/08. ( 50 tv days)

So if taping actually begins on 3/27/09 for Jill, this parallels De's season pretty closely for start and premier tv dates.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3388965;
    I don't believe what this "insider" is saying about Jillian. Or rather, I'll believe it when I see it.

But more importantly... filming hasn't started yet? This article was published today and states that "filming starts later this month."
    that/those "INSIDER(S)" sounds like a Fliess and/or Fleiss minions already trying to stir up trouble and get people talking and get more ratings...sad part is...is that he will probably make her do something outragious or unheard of just to get those ratings to heck with her finding someone to love
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by canigetawitness;3389105;
    The information I have is - there was preliminary background filming in Vancouver around March 13th. The first night Jill will meet the guys coming out of the limousine will be Friday March 27th.

The initial filming is in LA as far as I know.
    How do you know March 27th? The 16th was linked to crew members.

If that's true, it throws our taping dates back about eleven days. That would mean a FRC taping around May 7th.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3388965;
    I don't believe what this "insider" is saying about Jillian. Or rather, I'll believe it when I see it.

But more importantly... filming hasn't started yet? This article was published today and states that "filming starts later this month."
    Magazines are up to seven days behind the publication date for weeklies. So it may not have started at the time the article was written.
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3389209;
    that/those "INSIDER(S)" sounds like a Fliess and/or Fleiss minions already trying to stir up trouble and get people talking and get more ratings...sad part is...is that he will probably make her do something outragious or unheard of just to get those ratings to heck with her finding someone to love
    Sure does sound like a minion.

Does Jillian have a strong enough personality to resist Fleiss?

ABC loved the ratings last season. They'll give Fleiss the freedom to do almost anything over summer. Unfortunately.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

FORT Newbie

Don't know if anything in this article is true but it's disconcerting. The whole premise of Jillian lying and manipulating the guys just seem so far fetched. We all saw a "strong" Jillian this past season but is she strong enough to stand her ground against Fleiss' manipulation? This is the very example why I didn't want Jillian to do the Bachelorette. Do you think this is a leak like the one with Jason that ultimately came true?

Quote Originally Posted by dgfan;3389245;
    Don't know if anything in this article is true but it's disconcerting. The whole premise of Jillian lying and manipulating the guys just seem so far fetched. We all saw a "strong" Jillian this past season but is she strong enough to stand her ground against Fleiss' manipulation? This is the very example why I didn't want Jillian to do the Bachelorette. Do you think this is a leak like the one with Jason that ultimately came true?
    It's to get people riled up. According to the article, she may lie. According to the source, taping didn't start yet!

In some ways the bacehelor/bachelorettes do lie, maybe even to themselves, because, he/she don't get to see the person he/she are 'dating' with the other guys/gals. Just in the settings the show sets. The Bachelor/Bachelorette is not just having one relationship, but several.

Also, the statements are emotionally charged for a reason. I mean, The Bachelorette Gets Naughty?

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3389188;
    In comparison to Deanna's season:
    Deanna's meet and greet in real life: 3/31/08.
    Deanna's FRC in real life: 5/9/08. (40 days total dating time)
    Meet and greet aired on tv: 5/19/08--10 days between real FRC and airing.
    FRC aired on tv: 7/7/08. ( 50 tv days)

So if taping actually begins on 3/27/09 for Jill, this parallels De's season pretty closely for start and premier tv dates.
    Thanks Kasha!

That is cutting it close. Real close.
    Last edited by atem; 03-22-2009 at 01:55 AM.