Page 7 of 1106 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617571075071007 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3388196;
    Thanks Clsmum

I am not sure I would want to stake out the house either However, you may certainly hear rumblings about filming going on without having to be there and we would surely love to hear about it

Welcome to FORT Glad you are here.
    Thank you for the welcome! My teenage daughter got me hooked on this show a couple of years ago, and of course we were even more interested this past season with Jason and Jillian. Jillian's Mom has said that she will continue to do radio interviews, though she probably wouldn't know much more than what we see on the tv episodes. Our city is very beautiful (if you remember the winery scenes), so I would hope that they show the viewers some of it. Hmmm, maybe I should try to get to know the Harris' next door neighbours, LOL.

Megapost®

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3384823;
    pavalygurl, that would be an excellent idea but typically they have the day off after the meet and greet since they were up all night filming, and should be moving into their bachelor quarters on the 18th instead.
    I'm glad you pointed that out. Every season the schedule gets compressed. But they do take days off for travel (HTDs & FDs) and the next day after the meet & greet, as that wraps taping around dawn.

The Villa De Vina is the main location mentioned above. Are the guys relegated to the "outhouse" again? Or do they live in the big house this time? Some Malibu sleuthing is needed!

If anyone can catch them on a date it would help us with our F15. A group date would help a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3385926;
    Maybe the crew will be in the hot tub with them.
    That made me think of the Bachelor parody with Chris Harrison in the hottub at the end of the date. It's on youtube, just search for "The Bachelor Clause". (Chris at his best! I just love that one.)

(Is that a 20-person hottub? I think it's too small, so the LoftSeven one must be gigantic.)
    Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3386774;
    I am still thinking that way going by the Matt's season, De's season and Jason's of how they all go somewhere at the final 6.
    Although lacking evidence, I agree. The F6 (or so) go on an away group date, say to Whistler. So watch for that to be taped the last week of March or first week of April.

And please don't say THE Matt, that means something else. (A notorious ABC poster who falsely claimed inside info and fooled many.)
    Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3386777;
    Could they not be giving us sleuthers the wrong dates to keep us off the trail?? Just some thoughts.
    That's why we verify rumors. They do try, a little bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3387482;
    Example: TPTB did not plan at the last minute to close Legoland or the Disney Concert Hall in order for Jason and said date to be there privately only days before those dates. That was planned far in advance.
    These are the things we need to look for. Strange closings to the public, unusual after hours activities, they all suggest dates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Living;3387492;
    I feel the producers may enquire about tb interests but they pretty much do what they want. tpdb choose the location for dates etc. Jillian may enjoy it but I do not think she has a say.
    While Fleiss & Co clearly call the shots, past Bachelors/Bacheloretts have said in interviews, that they do have some input on the (pre-production) choice of activities. (For instance Matt skis, therefore Sun Valley, MeAnna scuba dives, therefore scuba diving in the Bahamas.) So I don't count out camping or fishing (although the taping schedule rules out ice fishing and may even eliminate camping). We need to find out more about Jillian.

It's the 1-on-1 date selections that are unclear. Are those just producer picks?
    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3387714;
    I sort of doubt that the Meet and Greet took place on Monday or perhaps even yet. The schedule should come into focus sooner rather than later, and well before we "need" to know, but as of right now, it would be silly to take the placeholder literally day by day.
    I think we have a firm start date of March 16 for the meet & greet. We've had that for a while with no contradiction.

Regarding taping before March 16, that's most likely backstory. That's where they tape bachelor/ettes in their hometowns before they leave, showing them at home, at work, doing whatever activities they're into. I don't know if they tape this for all 25, but the do tape at least a few. Whether it's a one-hour or two-hour show dictates what airs, if any.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Clsmum
    That's cool that you will be keeping an eye out for us. Jillian and Peggy give the best interviews. So, I'm glad to read that Peggy will continue to do radio interviews!

OK! Magazine - First for Celebrity News - The Bachelorette Gets Naughty!

The Bachelorette Gets Naughty!

Will Jillian Harris morph into a female version of Jason Mesnick when The Bachelorette returns this spring? An insider tells OK! that Jillian, who finished third on The Bachelor — just missing a chance to be part of single dad Jason’s bizarre love triangle — is “getting her edge on” before filming starts later this month.

“Everyone who saw Jillian on The Bachelor has the idea that she is a goody-two-shoes,” the source says. “On the show they will reveal that she’s capable of creating controversy. The producers would love it if The Bachelorette ends just as dramatically as The Bachelor.”

Jillian, 29, an interior designer from Canada, was a fan favorite on the hit ABC show and will hand out her first rose on May 17. For The Bachelorette, she’ll be pitting the guys against each other. “You’ll see her really manipulating them in a way previous Bachelorettes haven’t,” the insider says.

“You may see her lying to the guys, misleading them about what she’s really looking for. She may not be a fan favorite by the time she’s down to her final choice, but it’s all about ratings.”

I don't believe what this "insider" is saying about Jillian. Or rather, I'll believe it when I see it.

But more importantly... filming hasn't started yet? This article was published today and states that "filming starts later this month."
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

That article is laughable!

Please, it says that filming has yet to start and just makes assumptions.
    I have never thought of Jillian and 'goody two shoes'
    eta

Oh, and just what is 'getting ones edge on' mean?

eta2 I forgot to thank casualfan for the info! Thanks!

eta3 I thought it started May 18th?
    Last edited by atem; 03-21-2009 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3388992;
    eta3 I thought it started May 18th?
    Good eye, atem. Just another reason not to trust this pathetic piece of "journalism." Unless they've moved the show to Sunday nights? Is that a possibility?
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3389006;
    Good eye, atem. Just another reason not to trust this pathetic piece of "journalism." Unless they've moved the show to Sunday nights? Is that a possibility?
    Futoncritic has it as May 18th for 2 hours.

FORT Regular

The information I have is - there was preliminary background filming in Vancouver around March 13th. The first night Jill will meet the guys coming out of the limousine will be Friday March 27th.

The initial filming is in LA as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by canigetawitness;3389105;
    The information I have is - there was preliminary background filming in Vancouver around March 13th. The first night Jill will meet the guys coming out of the limousine will be Friday March 27th.

The initial filming is in LA as far as I know.
    Thanks, canigetawitness. As you gather more behind the scenes scoop while they are filming, be sure to come back and share!
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!