Page 63 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 135354555657585960616263646566676869707172731131635631063 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

I think I found where they did Jillian's Pool photo shoot. I think this matches up. Also, I think this is the same house used for Matt Grant.

I'm still amazed how y'all do that. Thanks Kendra!!! It looks like the same place to me. Is this where Matt stayed in LA while the ladies were at the mansion?
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Excellent job per usual, Kendra! If Jillian is staying there then the men will not have to be in the bunk house. I believe that this house is not too far from the mansion.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by justsaying;3409747;
    As a possible alternative interpretation... I had read that to mean that the tweeter saw Jillian while the tweeter was out buying shoes not that Jillian was shoe shopping. Not saying which is right or wrong, only that the way it was worded allows for different interpretations.
    I remember it as "I saw the bachelorette.... She was trying on shoes. Jealous?"
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by LalaOrange;3409424;
    A question for those of you who have been at this for a long time:

How long before ABC will put the Bachelor bios up on their website? I've got more than a passing interest this season, and I can't wait!
    Please do tell LalaOrange. Do you know one of the bachelors, Jillian or one of the crew members? We would sure love a few juicy clues.

Are you by chance from LA/Orange County?

As a reminder, the tweet said, "i saw the new bachelorette being filmed trying on shoes up in vancouver last weekend," which would have been the weekend of March 14-15.

I don't think she was buying shoes per se, I think the show was just getting footage of her doing normal life things. If you re-watch the first episode of Deanna's season, it shows her trying on clothes in shops, etc.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

FORT Newbie

What is the Riaz story and do you have a picture of him? THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by lomdar;3410159;
    What is the Riaz story and do you have a picture of him? THANKS
    There isn't really a story. He's not a contestant on the show or anything; he's a morning news host in Vancouver. He interviewed Jillian after she was eliminated from The Bachelor and seemed to be into her. He's quite cute. A few of us were hoping for a love match, but then Jillian agreed to be the new Bachelorette.

<--- That's him in my avatar.
    - Avalon

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3409547;
    Oh I agree there would be many ways to fold him into the storyline, but for both professional and personal reasons, it's my belief he will keep his distance. But nothing would surprise me with Fleece. Are you serious about his minions visiting here?! Clearly they are not busy enough!
    If you want to know more about Fleiss' minions and what they do on FoRT, do an advanced search in the Bachelor forum for the key word minion. That's what it refers to. We've been on to them for a very long time, since Byron I believe. It got a bit heated back during Schefft's and Charlie's seasons.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

I found another tweet confirming that Jillian was in a shoe store in Vancouver in March. The reason I didn't find this one initially is because the tweeter misspelt "bachelorette."

This was posted at 6:08 PM on March 14th:

"saw the new bachlorette at gravitypope on west 4th about an hour ago... bright yellow.. u can't miss her"

Gravity Pope is the name of the store. Their website is here.

Not terribly interesting information, but I thought it was worth posting anyway. I'll continue to scour the net for information about more recent sightings.
    - Avalon