Page 62 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 125253545556575859606162636465666768697071721121625621062 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3409558;
    This was back in March when someone tweeted that she saw Jillian...if forget the exact date.
    March/weekend same thing! ok, back to the drawing board! Clearly I am
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3409567;
    March/weekend same thing! ok, back to the drawing board! Clearly I am
    You're not so . I believe it was Avalon who found the tweet a few days ago. It seems the tweet was from around March 20th & said something like "saw Jillian trying on shoes last weekend". Hang in there, you're fine...you haven't lost it yet, we have a whole season to go.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3409575;
    You're not so . I believe it was Avalon who found the tweet a few days ago. It seems the tweet was from around March 20th & said something like "saw Jillian trying on shoes last weekend". Hang in there, you're fine...you haven't lost it yet, we have a whole season to go.
    Thanks! It's good to know I have plenty more time before I go cuckoo!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

So, no sightings or scoop just yet in Canada?

There's so much filming, I guess it's hard to tell who it's for!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3408776;
    It seems that the crew parked at GM Place on 4/7 was not for Bette. They were filming American Pie. So far, we have nothing solid in Canada.
    According to the the British Columbia Film Commission website, their weekly film list “includes the film and television projects that are registered with the BCFC and currently in production in British Columbia.” I checked it out. Nothing about the Bachelorette, although it does have American Pie listed. I’m not sure whether ABC can film in BC without registering with the BCFC.

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3409547;
    Oh I agree there would be many ways to fold him into the storyline, but for both professional and personal reasons, it's my belief he will keep his distance. But nothing would surprise me with Fleece. Are you serious about his minions visiting here?! Clearly they are not busy enough!
    various evidence has been presented over the years of the bachelor/bachelorette giving away that the minions of Fleece (BTW) I love that name for him have visited the boards...its 12:30 in the morning right now so my brain is fuzzy but if you ask around to some of the serious veterans of the show I am sure they can come up with examples
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

I just finished watching the hockey game on tv tonight and there was no mention made by the announcers of any special practicing schedule like there had been on Tues. Apr. 7 for the Canucks/Calgary Flames game, and there were no sightings of any filming vehicles in and around the arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3409496;
    I will eat my hat if Riaz has anything to do with the show.
    Dearest Parasolpink, I know you're right :::sigh::: I just can't help wishing for it, though, lol. On the off-chance (the off-off-off-off chance) he should pop up, though, I've seen some pretty funky hats at the Kentucky Derby which might be fun to nibble on...

Does anyone follow Riaz's tweets to see if he's sleuthing out Jillian's filming?
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;3409606;
    According to the the British Columbia Film Commission website, their weekly film list “includes the film and television projects that are registered with the BCFC and currently in production in British Columbia.” I checked it out. Nothing about the Bachelorette, although it does have American Pie listed. I’m not sure whether ABC can film in BC without registering with the BCFC.
    I haven't seen anything either, (other than American Pie). Someone (I'm sorry, I can't remember, I want to give you credit) said that the filming permit for LoftSEVEN listed The Bachelorette as Sadie Hawkins 5. I don't know if they'd change it in Canada or not.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3409552;
    Someone on Twitter confirmed they saw her buying shoes, (I think on the weekend) in Vancouver.
    As a possible alternative interpretation... I had read that to mean that the tweeter saw Jillian while the tweeter was out buying shoes not that Jillian was shoe shopping. Not saying which is right or wrong, only that the way it was worded allows for different interpretations.