Page 61 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 115152535455565758596061626364656667686970711111615611061 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

I will eat my hat if Riaz has anything to do with the show.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

I wonder how many have even ridden an intercity passenger train before? That's a rare occurrence, outside of the Northeast Corridor (Boston to DC). Do they have private cars on the Vancouver-Whistler route? That could make for a great shot.
    Hi Zinnia,
    I suppose they could make cars private or say the train is booked up. But the best thing about the Mountaineer is that there are cars with plastic bubbles so that you can see everything and we can see passengers see everything. So those cars are the ideal scenario. I'll see if I can find a photo.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3409496;
    he had an obvious interest in Jillian and Fleiss is always looking for twists and turns ways to shock and surprise people...but I dont' know if Riaz would play ball with Fleiss...I was just thinking it would be an interesting twist on the story...and we already know many of the minions of Fleiss look at these boards
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Well, I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3409496;
    That reminds me of a Southern saying of my Grandma's except she would say" If he has anything to do with the show, I'll give you my hat" (slight rising intonation on the my). I love the Southern coloquialisms. I don't know if he'll be on the show, or have anything to do with the show, I just got a chuckle when I read your post.

I took the two fingered thing the same way as "I'm keeping my eye on you" kinda thing. I've done that myself when I was dealing with Contractors.
    Last edited by SaffronSunrise; 04-09-2009 at 10:17 PM. Reason: typo
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3409516;
    he had an obvious interest in Jillian and Fleiss is always looking for twists and turns ways to shock and surprise people...but I dont' know if Riaz would play ball with Fleiss...I was just thinking it would be an interesting twist on the story...and we already know many of the minions of Fleiss look at these boards
    Oh I agree there would be many ways to fold him into the storyline, but for both professional and personal reasons, it's my belief he will keep his distance. But nothing would surprise me with Fleece. Are you serious about his minions visiting here?! Clearly they are not busy enough!

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3409227;
    We do have confirmation of Jillian in LA a couple of times last week & confirmation of one of the Tech guys going to Canada on the 7th. I really don't feel like Jill got to Canada until the beginning of this week. JMO.
    Someone on Twitter confirmed they saw her buying shoes, (I think on the weekend) in Vancouver.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3409519;
    I love the Southern coloquialisms.

Me too!

I took the two fingered thing the same way as "I'm keeping my eye on you" kinda thing. I've done that myself when I was dealing with Contractors.
    I wonder which one communicated they were keeping their eye on the other

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3409552;
    Someone on Twitter confirmed they saw her buying shoes, (I think on the weekend) in Vancouver.
    This was back in March when someone tweeted that she saw Jillian...if forget the exact date.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3408960;
    :
    Call me confused! Wasn't she taping in L.A. last week?
    The news guy did say last week but he may have meant last weekend...