Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Hi,

I was over at another website and they had an interview posted where Jill was wrapping up filming. I brought a peice of that interview over.....

What's better for me, to find a guy that maybe lives in Seattle or along the western coast? Or to find a guy who lives out in Toronto. I am a Canadian, a very proud Canadian. But I've learned a lot, that there's not a huge difference between American guys and Canadian guys.

Could this be a clue as to who? When I break it apart...Jason=Seattle....West Coast=????? Could be Kip,Jesse or??? (Where is Robby from?)

Maybe this should be psoted in the media thread....sorry, Im new at this!

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3469713;
    I want to know how many hearts he broke How many girlfriends, huh?
    Oh yeah....that little tidbit just might reveal a lot about the guy....

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3469715;
    ok i just came from the Reid thread and something occured to me....do we know yet who says i love you more than anything and what were the exact words? is it possible that was from Juan telling Reid he loved him more than anything when he wanted to steal Jillian away? i can't remember the exact words but i remember someone was listening to voices trying to figure out who said it when the first caps came out...Juan interrupted Reid and Jillian and said i love you more than anything to Reid..Reid said you love me more than ANYTHING .....???
    The mystery man in the preview says "I love you more than anything in the world." (This could have been edited down and taken out of context.)

Juan said to Reid, "You know I love you more than anything, man."

I listened to both this morning to compare them, it wasn't the same. The cadence of the words is different, and Juan didn't say the exact same thing to Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3469761;
    The mystery man in the preview says "I love you more than anything in the world." (This could have been edited down and taken out of context.)

I listened to both this morning to compare them, it wasn't the same. The cadence of the words is different, and Juan didn't say the exact same thing to Reid.
    I think it is Mike that says it to Jill. Could be wrong though. Mike, Reid, and Kip all have softer voices.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

thanks for checking it out terabithia! it was just a thought and now i can rule that out of my head!

Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3469745;
    Hi,

I was over at another website and they had an interview posted where Jill was wrapping up filming. I brought a peice of that interview over.....

What's better for me, to find a guy that maybe lives in Seattle or along the western coast? Or to find a guy who lives out in Toronto. I am a Canadian, a very proud Canadian. But I've learned a lot, that there's not a huge difference between American guys and Canadian guys.

Could this be a clue as to who? When I break it apart...Jason=Seattle....West Coast=????? Could be Kip,Jesse or??? (Where is Robby from?)

Maybe this should be psoted in the media thread....sorry, Im new at this!
    That interview was from before she started filming, there weren't even any guys from Canada in her group of 30. Don't read anything in it at all.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3469675;
    actually, I think we are seeing the set up to Jillian possibly breaking Kip's heart
    I like the thought process here......means Reid is F1. Can't beat that!!!!!

repeating to self "I am not getting involved", "I am not getting involved"
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

FORT Fogey

After watching epi 1, someone said the voice of the person saying "I love you more than anything in the world" was Reid's voice and it was clear. Check the earlier posts.

FORT Fogey

After watching epi 1, someone said the voice of the person saying "I love you more than anything in the world" was Reid's voice and it was clear. Check the earlier posts.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3469595;
    I am going to take a stab at something as I still think that 3 Canadian rose ceremonies still work into the master plan:

Next episode is LA = air date, June 1st
    Vancouver episode = air date, June 8
    Whistler episode = air date, June 15
    Banff episode = air date, June 22
    HTD's episode = air date, June 29
    Spain episode = air date July 6
    MTA / FD's episode = air date July 13
    LCD's/family meet / and AFTR episode = July 20th......this epi is usually 3 hrs long

Could this work?????
    The MTA is usually on its' own night, not shown along with another episode.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.