Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3469599;
    OMG I'm just realizing I will be in Europe when the final episode airs.........can't believe I'm going to miss it. this sucks!
    OK, make you a deal, I will go to Europe for you and you can stay home and watch the finale,,,deal????

Love to go to Europe,,,,lol

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;3469608;
    OK, make you a deal, I will go to Europe for you and you can stay home and watch the finale,,,deal????

Love to go to Europe,,,,lol
    sure, you can go deal with my crazy mother-in-law while I watch the finale =) I'll be annoyed if she doesn't pick my fave though!

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3469580;
    Maybe, because he also said that he was in a serious relationship that he called off and was very upset because of it, I guess Jill got out of that that he can fall in love. But with Sasha, him saying that he has never fallen in love or serious relationships, the red flag goes up as she don't know if he ever can and is she going to risk that chance????
    I didn't catch the part when Kip said he called off a relationship and was very upset because of it. Thanks!!! I wonder why he called off a serious relationship.....in the end Jilly will probably be so worried that he is just going to call off their relationship when it gets serious and she won't want to take that chance. JMO After only a few weeks, he won't fall in love that quickly.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3469615;
    I didn't catch the part when Kip said he called off a relationship and was very upset because of it. Thanks!!! I wonder why he called off a serious relationship.....in the end Jilly will probably be so worried that he is just going to call off their relationship when it gets serious and she won't want to take that chance. JMO After only a few weeks, he won't fall in love that quickly.
    That could be...........there are so many ??'s with this season as it isn't matching up to other seasons right now. LOL

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3469615;
    well now we know where chris got the "will Kip be the one to break her heart?" from...he is a self proclaimed heartbreaker! i just hope he doesn't do that to jilli!

Quote Originally Posted by lilrhody;3469641;
    well now we know where chris got the "will Kip be the one to break her heart?" from...he is a self proclaimed heartbreaker! i just hope he doesn't do that to jilli!
    actually, I think we are seeing the set up to Jillian possibly breaking Kip's heart
    Last edited by chaslom4; 05-26-2009 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3469675;
    actually, I think it is being set up for Jillian to break Kip's heart
    Me also.....got to have drama! Just like having Jake declare he could really fall for this gal which we probably can discern that will be the case & she then letting him go.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3469580;
    Maybe, because he also said that he was in a serious relationship that he called off and was very upset because of it, I guess Jill got out of that that he can fall in love. But with Sasha, him saying that he has never fallen in love or serious relationships, the red flag goes up as she don't know if he ever can and is she going to risk that chance????
    I was rewatching the Epi & come across that portion & remembered this discussion here. After she asks him has he ever got his heartbroken....he says "No...but Well, I've been heartbroken over things that I've ended for sure....you know what I mean?"

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;3469709;
    I was rewatching the Epi & come across that portion & remembered this discussion here. After she asks him has he ever got his heartbroken....he says "No...but Well, I've been heartbroken over things that I've ended for sure....you know what I mean?"
    I want to know how many hearts he broke How many girlfriends, huh?
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

ok i just came from the Reid thread and something occured to me....do we know yet who says i love you more than anything and what were the exact words? is it possible that was from Juan telling Reid he loved him more than anything when he wanted to steal Jillian away? i can't remember the exact words but i remember someone was listening to voices trying to figure out who said it when the first caps came out...Juan interrupted Reid and Jillian and said i love you more than anything to Reid..Reid said you love me more than ANYTHING .....???