Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Per ABCMedianet, show run is 10 episodes, May 18 through July 20. I think there is only "room" for 2 Canada episodes. Of course ATFR or MEN TELL ALL could be aired on a night other than a Monday.

FILMED IN LA 3/27 TO 4/5 -- 3 episodes/10 days

airdate 5/18 -- MEET/GREET
    airdate 5/25 -- MARTINA MCBRIDE/SCAVENGER HUNT
    airdate 6/1 -- RAPPELING, FILMING WESTERN

FILMED IN CANADA APRIL 6 - 20 -- 2 episodes/14 days
    airdate 6/8 -- Vancouver
    airdate 6/15 -- Whistler to Banff (Perhaps a 3rd episode goes here)

FILMED IN USA April 21 to 29 -- 1 episode/8 days
    airdate 6/22 Hometown dates (hilly, etc.) -- 4 or 5

FILMED IN SPAIN -- Seville, Madrid, Barcelona -- May 1 - 10 -- 1 episode/9 days
    airdate 6/29 3-4 Overnight dates

AIRDATE 7/6 -- SEASON RECAP/MEN TELL ALL?

FILMED IN HAWAII -- Maui, Kauia, and Big Island -- May 11-24 -- 1 episode/13 days?? Slow schedule, lots of down days. Why?

airdate 7/13 -- FRC -- LCD and Meet the parents? -- maybe this is 2 episodes
    airdate 7/20 -- ATFR??

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3469081;
    I don't know why Sasha is sent home and not in the F4 but maybe the 3 girlfriends may come into play here.
    I just read a detailed description of episode 3 (in another thread here on the spoiler board) and it said the guy on the car date tells Jillian he's never been in love. I think that's the main reason Sasha doesn't get a rose, she probably sees it as a red flag, and I can't blame her. She doesn't want to deal with whatever prevented him from opening his heart to any of his previous girlfriends. I think a man like that is too emotionally guarded for Jillian.

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3469436;
    I just read a detailed description of episode 3 (in another thread here on the spoiler board) and it said the guy on the car date tells Jillian he's never been in love. I think that's the main reason Sasha doesn't get a rose, she probably sees it as a red flag, and I can't blame her. She doesn't want to deal with whatever prevented him from opening his heart to any of his previous girlfriends. I think a man like that is too emotionally guarded for Jillian.
    Yeah, he's not ready to settle down or be in a serious releationship.

That would be a red flag for anyone.I would definitely see the fact that he has never been in love would be a negative thing.Jillian doesn't want to be a guy's first love at their ages.She wants a guy who has had romantic experiences in his life and who has fallen in love before.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3469214;
    Any guesses as to who would have done that? Shows he's funny and fair.
    I remember Reid saying "nothing personal buddy!" before filling out his ballot...
    He gets my vote!
    I agree completely. If I had to place a bet on who voted for Chris it would be Reid

I also love that Chris said Jillian had to sit on three pillows just to see over the steering wheel of the convertible....too funny
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3469436;
    If she dumps him because of this...why does she keep Kip around? He's never had his heart broken and shouldn't she be afraid that he will break her heart? She might be keeping him just for eye candy/hot making out I guess.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ko_vixen;3469197;
    okay, so my question is, after last night's episode, we saw Jillian in that black and white dress, but we never saw who she was in the bed with...or have I already missed this??
    That probulary happened at the mansion before the date to meet the guys at the hotel..........the only blond guys staying in the mansion at the time would of been Jake.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3469568;
    If she dumps him because of this...why does she keep Kip around? He's never had his heart broken and shouldn't she be afraid that he will break her heart? She might be keeping him just for eye candy/hot making out I guess.
    Maybe, because he also said that he was in a serious relationship that he called off and was very upset because of it, I guess Jill got out of that that he can fall in love. But with Sasha, him saying that he has never fallen in love or serious relationships, the red flag goes up as she don't know if he ever can and is she going to risk that chance????

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3469373;
    Per ABCMedianet, show run is 10 episodes, May 18 through July 20. I think there is only "room" for 2 Canada episodes. Of course ATFR or MEN TELL ALL could be aired on a night other than a Monday.

FILMED IN LA 3/27 TO 4/5 -- 3 episodes/10 days

airdate 5/18 -- MEET/GREET
    airdate 5/25 -- MARTINA MCBRIDE/SCAVENGER HUNT
    airdate 6/1 -- RAPPELING, FILMING WESTERN

FILMED IN CANADA APRIL 6 - 20 -- 2 episodes/14 days
    airdate 6/8 -- Vancouver
    airdate 6/15 -- Whistler to Banff (Perhaps a 3rd episode goes here)

FILMED IN USA April 21 to 29 -- 1 episode/8 days
    airdate 6/22 Hometown dates (hilly, etc.) -- 4 or 5

FILMED IN SPAIN -- Seville, Madrid, Barcelona -- May 1 - 10 -- 1 episode/9 days
    airdate 6/29 3-4 Overnight dates

AIRDATE 7/6 -- SEASON RECAP/MEN TELL ALL?

FILMED IN HAWAII -- Maui, Kauia, and Big Island -- May 11-24 -- 1 episode/13 days?? Slow schedule, lots of down days. Why?

airdate 7/13 -- FRC -- LCD and Meet the parents? -- maybe this is 2 episodes
    airdate 7/20 -- ATFR??

I am going to take a stab at something as I still think that 3 Canadian rose ceremonies still work into the master plan:

Next episode is LA = air date, June 1st
    Vancouver episode = air date, June 8
    Whistler episode = air date, June 15
    Banff episode = air date, June 22
    HTD's episode = air date, June 29
    Spain episode = air date July 6
    MTA / FD's episode = air date July 13
    LCD's/family meet / and AFTR episode = July 20th......this epi is usually 3 hrs long

Could this work?????

OMG I'm just realizing I will be in Europe when the final episode airs.........can't believe I'm going to miss it. this sucks!