Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

The guy in the black shirt looks like Kip to me

CH has been strangely quiet today on twitter. His last tweet was yesterday morning wishing Andy B. & everyone Happy Memorial Day.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3467380;
    This person who tweeted probably knows little to nothing regarding a love match, and focused more on unwinding and having fun.
    I'd agree, since he only got to Kona very late night on May 23 (or early am May 24), and he didn't go to Spain, but he spent six weeks filming them in LA and Canada before that, so he had some familiarity with them. Also, he was one of those who filmed the glacier/helicopter episode. He has video up on his blog. If the glacier guy made it to Hawaii , he'd probably know the love story.

He's done a lot of reality show shoots, although not past seasons of Bach/Bach'ette. He has lots of photos on his flickr page from Runway Project, but now he keeps his photos on a site that needs a password for his account, not just the site.

Again, he's Owstrock on Twitter, which links through to his website with a glacier helicopter video, and if you scroll back through his tweets, you'll see the days he flew where for the Jillian's show.

Has anyone figured out the hotel they stayed at in Hawaii? He says he flew into Kona.

Right now the bets are on the Fairmont Orchid. There were rumours that was the place.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3467880;
    Right now the bets are on the Fairmont Orchid. There were rumours that was the place.
    That makes a lot of sense. For financial reasons, the show probably sticks with one chain when they can and since they used Fairmont in Canada, it stands to reason they'd use Fairmont in Kona. I checked the hotels website photos and it looks like a place they'd film.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3467312;
    that's what I'm thinking, coastalbc indicated she has info about a 1-on-1 date in Banff up a gondola. We have no SCs of that, but that would fit timing wise I think with the last episode before HTDs, and I would guess Reid gets this one, followed by hot tub scene we have with steam rising...I would guess it's the Banff Fairmont outdoor hot tub
    As I have said before, there are definately screencaps missing as per the info that I have.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3467947;
    As I have said before, there are definately screencaps missing as per the info that I have.
    It has never been the case that the tease shown during epi 1 reveals screencaps or scenes from every venue or date, absolutely right!

Premium Member

Is it true that they wrapped up yesterday? Hopefully someone knows. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3468581;
    Is it true that they wrapped up yesterday? Hopefully someone knows. Thanks.
    Yes they did.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Chris said he would let us know and he must have forgot again.