Page 60 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 105051525354555657585960616263646566676869701101605601060 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3409162;
    The Jillian pics are on the non-spoiler thread. Cupcakes just posted the enlarged pics for us!
    here is the thread.

eta

How could Jillian be in Vancouver last week? Wasn't there confirmation about filming in L.A. last week?
    Maybe Riaz was in L.A.?

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3409188;
    Maybe Riaz was in L.A.?
    I just have this feeling in my gut that Riaz is somehow gonna be involved in this season....I could be wrong or he might not play ball with Fleiss but I just feel like he's gonna pop up somewhere sometime on this seasons show
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3409162;
    The Jillian pics are on the non-spoiler thread. Cupcakes just posted the enlarged pics for us!
    here is the thread.

eta

How could Jillian be in Vancouver last week? Wasn't there confirmation about filming in L.A. last week?
    We do have confirmation of Jillian in LA a couple of times last week & confirmation of one of the Tech guys going to Canada on the 7th. I really don't feel like Jill got to Canada until the beginning of this week. JMO.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3408672;
    One thing the abcmedia report got wrong, though:
    An instant fan favorite on "The Bachelor," Jillian, 29, a restaurant interior designer, will get to choose from among a group of the country's most eligible bachelors and is confident that she can find the love of her life on the series.
    Someone should probably be insulted - just not sure if it would be the American bachelors or the Canadian bachelors, lol.
    ABC advertised constantly that Matt (B12) was the first international Bachelor, because he was from England. They ignored Jesse (B5), who was from Canada, since ABC doesn't think that Canada is a nation in its own right.

In a interesting side note, at GM Place last night, Britney Spears' concert was suspended three songs in, for a half-hour. Seems that the smoke effects overwhelmed the ventilation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3408885;
    It would be a heck of a date if they took the train from Van to Whistler instead, don't you agree? After all, how many trains go around the side of mountains these days?
    I wonder how many have even ridden an intercity passenger train before? That's a rare occurrence, outside of the Northeast Corridor (Boston to DC). Do they have private cars on the Vancouver-Whistler route? That could make for a great shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3409152;
    I don't really know. I remember seeing a picture of filming at Molly's house & I could see 4 or 5 camera men just around the dining room table. I can't imagine how many cameras they would have on a group date. I wasn't exactly sure what the people were talking about when they said crew trucks, then someone posted later that it looked like the dressing room trucks (or whatever they're called).
    They use about two dozen people and multiple cameras, sound, and lighting. All that needs a truck or two, plus a van or two for the people.

But they don't have all the ancillary support like a film crew. Things like dressing rooms trailers, restroom trailers, catered meals in a big tent.
    Last edited by Zinnia; 04-09-2009 at 07:42 PM.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Filming and Technical in Canada until the 20th of April!
    Last edited by Lellis819; 04-09-2009 at 07:36 PM. Reason: sp
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

from Zinnia (clipped from original post):
    ABC advertised constantly that Matt (B12) was the first international Bachelor, because he was from England. They ignored Jesse (B5), who was from Canada, since ABC doesn't think that Canada is a nation in its own right.
    Okay, I spit coffee all over my keyboard on that one!
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by justsaying;3409094;
    Remember the interview with the Seattle radio couple last season? It was recorded back in October but not shown until the show aired. Same with the guys dancing on Ellen during DeAnna's season. Could it be that they've worked in something with Riaz and BT into this season?
    Now that's a possibility, and sure would be fun to see. They do it with the American-based shows that have a wide audience. It would make sense,anyway.
    Last edited by I'msotired; 04-09-2009 at 08:26 PM. Reason: hit the button too soon
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;3409255;
    In a interesting side note, at GM Place last night, Britney Spears' concert was suspended three songs in, for a half-hour. Seems that the smoke effects overwhelmed the ventilation.
    To correct my previous post: I just heard the audio. It was pot smoke she complained about. And left the stage for thirty minutes among boos.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

FORT Newbie

A question for those of you who have been at this for a long time:

How long before ABC will put the Bachelor bios up on their website? I've got more than a passing interest this season, and I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by LalaOrange;3409424;
    A question for those of you who have been at this for a long time:

How long before ABC will put the Bachelor bios up on their website? I've got more than a passing interest this season, and I can't wait!
    I think it won't be until around a week before the show starts.