Page 6 of 1106 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516561065061006 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3386815;
    I think that might be because nobody knows yet what the format of the dates will be like. In seasons past there have been 2 group dates and one 1-1 date, Jason's season had 2 1-1 dates and 1 group date. I took it as meaning there will be three dates this week, but we don't know how many people on each date. It could also mean the obvious, there will be three group dates. Who knows. If that's the case, maybe they'll have it like they did in Andy's season. On the group dates he chose one girl to continue the date with alone. Like a super special 1-1 time. But I'm sure somebody else can further explain.
    Wasn't the General Hospital group date, the Shopping/Pool date, and the Make a Breast dates all on different nights? Wouldn't that then mean that this could be a group date like one of those after something else that day?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3386552;
    Is there any reason why the filming schedule (post #18) lists Jillian as having 3 group dates this week (what will be the second episode), and NOT a 1-on-1 date? This doesn't seem to gel with seasons in the past (Deanna had a 1-on-1 with Graham; Jason had his with Jillian, etc.)
    Maybe the Deana/Jason identified someone at the m&g they wanted to spend more time with. Or, even producer choice dates to give someone an advantage early in the game. It is possible Jillian has not identified anyone in particular, or may not want to consentrate this early on the producer choice. By having 3 group dates, she has more of an opportunity to speak and get to know more of the contestants. Good idea. Remember from previous episodes, some contestants barely had the opportunity to speak to tb.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3386353;
    The last few seasons, by the time they are at the F6 dates they leave the LA area and proceed to a particular destination dating:
    Bach 13-Seattle.
    Bach'ette 4- Palm Springs
    Bach 12- Sunvalley, ID
    Looks like it is so again this season. saturday 3/28/09 is indicated as a day of travel with only 6 contestants.

That timeline provided above is just a guideline. It is not written in stone.
    Llellis generally provides a guideline each season to help us out.
    Until we get some more concrete evidence, all the above is is a great general guide.
    Also, there is a general itinerary for the dates planned before the series starts filming.
    Example: TPTB did not plan at the last minute to close Legoland or the Disney Concert Hall in order for Jason and said date to be there privately only days before those dates. That was planned far in advance.
    Hope this makes sense.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by melandjayfan;3386422;
    Does anyone have any idea what some of Jillian's interest are? I remember from Deanna's season that her and the guys had quite a few adventures. The race track, Four wheeling, Dogers Stadium ect. I am very curious to see where Jillians takes her dates to. I will not be surprised at all if her hot dog theory comes up at some point also. Since Jillian will be moving into the mansion will the guys be down in the "bunkhouse"????
    I feel the producers may enquire about tb interests but they pretty much do what they want. tpdb choose the location for dates etc. Jillian may enjoy it but I do not think she has a say.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3386777;
    Could they not be giving us sleuthers the wrong dates to keep us off the trail?? Just some thoughts.
    They do a lot to throw us off but messing with the filming schedule usually isn't one of them! Time is money you know!
    I would answer your PM but you have yours off I guess!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

I sort of doubt that the Meet and Greet took place on Monday or perhaps even yet. The schedule should come into focus sooner rather than later, and well before we "need" to know, but as of right now, it would be silly to take the placeholder literally day by day.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3387714;
    I sort of doubt that the Meet and Greet took place on Monday or perhaps even yet. The schedule should come into focus sooner rather than later, and well before we "need" to know, but as of right now, it would be silly to take the placeholder literally day by day.
    I think the schedule is pretty right, because in her interview that she had on a Canadian station said that she would be going to L.A. in 2 weeks and that would put it at the dates mentioned.

FORT Newbie

Regarding sleuthing, does anyone try to get a look at what is going on, when they live nearby? I live close to Jillian's parents and know where they live. Not sure if I would want to "stake out" their place on the dates listed as the one for meeting the parents! Unfortunately I am tied up for the entire day on the 20th anyhow. And perhaps the meetings will take place elsewhere, rather than in their home.

Thanks Clsmum

I am not sure I would want to stake out the house either However, you may certainly hear rumblings about filming going on without having to be there and we would surely love to hear about it

Welcome to FORT Glad you are here.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"