Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by galgal;3467070;
    and fountain guy looks like Jesse.
    So if Jesse's in the fountain in Seville, we still have to figure out who the guy in Barcelona is (biking). Mike? Robby?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3467250;
    If Reid is the "invisible" Bachlelor, or the stealth Bachleor of old, then he is likely to have a 1-1 on the very last episode before the HTs. That was the pattern with at least 5 of the earlier F1s.

Is there any SC of Reid unaccounted for?
    that's what I'm thinking, coastalbc indicated she has info about a 1-on-1 date in Banff up a gondola. We have no SCs of that, but that would fit timing wise I think with the last episode before HTDs, and I would guess Reid gets this one, followed by hot tub scene we have with steam rising...I would guess it's the Banff Fairmont outdoor hot tub

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3467270;
    In case there was still any questions:

Twitter approx 45 mins ago:
    "The Bachelorette is officially finale-ized. I'd tell you who won, but then, I'd have to kill you. And that's a lot of killing to do."

Followed by Twitter:
    "Also, the best wrap parties happen in the Pacific ocean, under strange stars. They said the pool was closed."
    Anyone willing to sacrifice themself to find out who won for us all?

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3467314;
    Anyone willing to sacrifice themself to find out who won for us all?
    Although I'd like to know - I'd actually want it to come about because of what everyone here was able to find through sc's - following media - watching for reports of when the guys were home, etc. More fun that way.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3467261;
    With Kip...we have him hugging Jillian on the train in that room.

Robby and Jillian hugging.

Zipline date.

Nothing of Reid.

Michael and Jillian going on some date, and she keeps him.

The snowmobile ride.

The glacier date.

Mmmm...Maybe there is another epi in Canada? We don't have a description for that episode after 5.
    Thanks atem !

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3467312;
    that's what I'm thinking, coastalbc indicated she has info about a 1-on-1 date in Banff up a gondola. We have no SCs of that, but that would fit timing wise I think with the last episode before HTDs, and I would guess Reid gets this one, followed by hot tub scene we have with steam rising...I would guess it's the Banff Fairmont outdoor hot tub
    coastalbc also said that she had info that the guys went to a hockey game, but we don't have a SC on that either. I think the date may have been April 7th because she said that it was the Vancouver/Calgary game. I may have the date wrong, but the game was sometime around that date. I wonder how that fits in with the others?
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3467270;
    In case there was still any questions:

Twitter approx 45 mins ago:
    "The Bachelorette is officially finale-ized. I'd tell you who won, but then, I'd have to kill you. And that's a lot of killing to do."

Followed by Twitter:
    "Also, the best wrap parties happen in the Pacific ocean, under strange stars. They said the pool was closed."

so these tweets sound very upbeat and happy. i hope that means she picked someone and there's actually a love to celebrate not just the end of a season lol

and if jilli did choose someone, her and her f1 would be there for a few more days so maybe we should keep a good eye on the return to use of technology like facebook and twitter by reid, and then keeps tabs on kip anyway we can and maybe that will help us solve this mystery!

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3467338;
    coastalbc also said that she had info that the guys went to a hockey game, but we don't have a SC on that either. I think the date may have been April 7th because she said that it was the Vancouver/Calgary game. I may have the date wrong, but the game was sometime around that date. I wonder how that fits in with the others?
    I just checked the Calgary Flames schedule and April 7th would have been a Calgary at Vancouver game!

Think she must have picked someone because they said "i'd tell you who won...." rather than "I'd tell you the ending..."
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3467338;
    How would that work? I thought they just got to Canada around the 6th of April...

Why no caps at all from that episode? I think the got tub is w/ Jesse after the glacier date.

What is the gondala?