Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;3467134;
    Two Liberty Place is the very tall glass building, the one without the antenna. I think that's it. Here's the view SE. It matches up, but I think Jillian and Reid are on a lower floor.

I've lined up four buildings. That's it.
    Two Liberty Place.

Excellent job Zinnia....it is a perfect match. Reid and Jilli are definitely at Two Liberty Place in that SC. Thanks
    Karey

Megapost®

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3466135;
    I just want to add my 2 cents with regards to height. Something I noticed in Epi 1, when she was going to breakdance, she took off her shoes. I think I noticed, not sure, her shoes were flats. Is it possible some of the height comparison's inside the mansion would be thrown off because she usually wears high heels boots etc. She might have worn heels during the M&G but later changed shoes? Just throwing that out there.
    She was wearing wedges, not flats. About a two-inch heel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;3466173;
    I'm still confused by the cap of Jillian in the white dress with a single rose on the pedestal that we saw in Monday's season preview. If the FRC is only just happening now, what is that a cap of? Is it a staged cap to make it look as though the FRC took place by the time the show aired? Will Jillian appear in the same dress at the FRC? Can anyone tell where the cap was taken?
    That's all it can be.
    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3466180;
    Could there have been 2 RC in Spain?

I mean, we do have her in the yellow dress and the pink one.
    There was only time for one. They were only there about 7 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3467042;
    The expression on Jillian's face when the guy is putting the flower in her hair reminds me of the preview of Meredith's season where she was looking up at Ian. I didn't know it was him in the pic at first but I knew that guy was the one from her adoring look. Are we sure it's Reid?
    No conclusive evidence, just opinion, based on a screen shot that doesn't show much.
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3466989;
    Gotcha! Thanks. One last question - Spain & Hawaii....Spain is FD's? And Hawaii is what??
    Multiple LCDs, Meet-the-family, FRC.
    Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3466993;
    Anyone know how the length of this season's taping compared to say Deanna's season?
    It's about two weeks longer. All in Hawaii.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3467017;
    ...for the snow date she would have on snow boats.....
    They feel like that sometimes!
    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3467019;
    This is from Jesee's thread:
    "Everything happened at once," Kovacs said. "I had an offer to play in Italy in November, and right after that I was picked for the show."
    Which goes to show us that the guys were cast first, then Jillian. The 25 guys weren't even for Melissa, just for the show. The 5 add on guys however ...

I still don't think they were added specifically for Jillian.
    Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3467043;
    Do we still think the FRC happened today? That would mean that the guys left should be back home sometime this week or next, and maybe we'll hear some rumblings?
    I do know that Reid is slated to be back at work on the 1st. I don't know if he's already home or not, though, just that he should be back at his office on Monday.
    Are there any other confirmations on other guys coming home or getting back to work? Mike? Kip?
    I remember that Jesse's home and the other two are being disputed as being in the F3..
    The FRC just happened, apparently.

I have no word on Kip or Mike.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3467052;
    Hi Everyone, I'm just getting back into the show this season. I've been reading all your sleuthing, great work. So many of these guys look alike and we don't know enough about their body language yet.

I have a question. This guy has a short sleeve polo shirt on. Jillian has a yellow top on.

http://i42.tinypic.com/33049bc.jpg

Isn't this the same guy in blue shirt?

http://i43.tinypic.com/r77uk2.jpg

and here?

http://i43.tinypic.com/2qlu89h.jpg
    No, that's Kip.

Could this mean the fountain guy is Kip? Here's the closest I think we come to seeing the blue shirt guy's face:

http://i39.tinypic.com/153xyxt.jpg

I would rule out Mike from that face shot.

If this has already been addressed or I'm confused, please let me know.

(PS it looks like there are more guys in blue shirt pics than the fountain. Are they even in the same city?

http://i42.tinypic.com/33049bc.jpg
    In the fountain shot, Jillian is wearing tan shorts and a white top. She's wearing dark pants and a yellow top in Kip's shot. Therefore Kip's face shot doesn't matter. It doesn't rule out Mike.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

FORT Fogey

If Reid is the "invisible" Bachlelor, or the stealth Bachleor of old, then he is likely to have a 1-1 on the very last episode before the HTs. That was the pattern with at least 5 of the earlier F1s.

Is there any SC of Reid unaccounted for?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3467250;
    If Reid is the "invisible" Bachlelor, or the stealth Bachleor of old, then he is likely to have a 1-1 on the very last episode before the HTs. That was the pattern with at least 5 of the earlier F1s.

Is there any SC of Reid unaccounted for?
    So far Episode 3 and 4 and 5. Before HTD. No caps of him...scratch that. Episodes 4 and 5.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3467251;
    So far Episode 3 and 4 and 5. Before HTD. No caps of him...scratch that. Episodes 4 and 5.
    So HTDs would be episode 6? Kip has a 1-on-1 in Episode 4. What caps do we have from episode 5 ?

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3467259;
    So HTDs would be episode 6? Kip has a 1-on-1 in Episode 4. What caps do we have from episode 5 ?
    With Kip...we have him hugging Jillian on the train in that room.

Robby and Jillian hugging.

Zipline date.

Nothing of Reid.

Michael and Jillian going on some date, and she keeps him.

The snowmobile ride.

The glacier date.

Mmmm...Maybe there is another epi in Canada? We don't have a description for that episode after 5.

In case there was still any questions:

Twitter approx 45 mins ago:
    "The Bachelorette is officially finale-ized. I'd tell you who won, but then, I'd have to kill you. And that's a lot of killing to do."

Followed by Twitter:
    "Also, the best wrap parties happen in the Pacific ocean, under strange stars. They said the pool was closed."
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3467270;

"The Bachelorette is officially finale-ized. I'd tell you who won, but then, I'd have to kill you. And that's a lot of killing to do."

Followed by Twitter:
    "Also, the best wrap parties happen in the Pacific ocean, under strange stars. They said the pool was closed."
    Thanks Kasha!! I've been checking all morning, but I got distracted & left my post.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3467270;

Followed by Twitter:
    Thanks Kasha! Great to know it is over, hopefully with a happy outcome for all.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

FORT Newbie

Great work, Zinnia, on those photos from Liberty Place 2. I don't know where you guys find this stuff. I did not think the pictures could be from Reid's place in Rittenhouse Square because the geography does not line up well. I wondered about either Liberty Place 1 or 2 because they are the tallest buildings in Center City Philadelphia. (There was a lot of political brouhaha when they topped the William Penn statue at City Hall, our tallest builiding for many decades.) I did drive downtown the other day and the buildings do line up nicely as you pointed out. Liberty Place is easy walking distance from City Hall. Way to go on your sleuthing. I'll keep my eyes open for more Philadelphia shots as the show progresses. Wish I could help more but I don't have any other connections to the people in the show.