Page 59 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 94950515253545556575859606162636465666768691091595591059 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3408882;
    Hi Guardian Angel! I just found out that the ice is not melted but covered over, so it would not take as much time to 'zamboni' it, as I originally thought. (And me a fan of the Original 6! foreshame! )
    Exactly. So in the case of a concert or basketgall game or whatever, they take away all the hardfloor chairs etc and voila, ice!

Original 6! brings back memories! I love hockey. Ok back to Jill!

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3408871;
    Woohooo! Finally have something concrete! Just watched BT this am and they were announcing the Good Friday lineup. Of course it's a 'Best of' format and they will be replaying the date with Jilly & Riaz for those of you who missed it the first time around. Spot the chemistry!
    Now the dishy news fellow said to Riaz "You had a moment with her last week did you not?" Riaz nods, smiles and puts his two fingers into his eyes then back out to indicate that their eyes met ever-so-briefly...
    One can only wonder how that happened? When she was shoe-shopping perhaps? To be clear, they did not speak!
    Its not like he could have just "run into her" in a store or coffee shop or anything, right? Having a moment sounds like a brief period of time. Does anyone else have any speculation on what this could be? Last week means she was in Vancouver? Wow, this is interesting.

Woohooo! Finally have something concrete! Just watched BT this am and they were announcing the Good Friday lineup. Of course it's a 'Best of' format and they will be replaying the date with Jilly & Riaz for those of you who missed it the first time around. Spot the chemistry!
    Now the dishy news fellow said to Riaz "You had a moment with her last week did you not?" Riaz nods, smiles and puts his two fingers into his eyes then back out to indicate that their eyes met ever-so-briefly...
    One can only wonder how that happened? When she was shoe-shopping perhaps? To be clear, they did not speak!
    Good job! For those of you who watch regularly, do you remember Riaz talking about where he was on any given day last week?
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

I think of that as the sign for "I'm keeping an eye on you" or "I'm watching you". Remember Robert De Niro doing that to Ben Stiller in Meet the Parents?

Remember the interview with the Seattle radio couple last season? It was recorded back in October but not shown until the show aired. Same with the guys dancing on Ellen during DeAnna's season. Could it be that they've worked in something with Riaz and BT into this season?

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3408879;
    Hello Saffron!
    My gut tells me it would make so much more sense they attend a game tonight being that it's LA playing. The other thing I was wondering a date to a movie set would be cool. There are quite a few filming in town. What do you think?
    At first we thought that maybe they were going to the game on the 7th, but tonight is the last home game (I think). I haven't seen anything posted about crew trucks, or anything, but one never knows. There really are a lot of movies, etc filmed there, I didn't realize how many. Maybe they could be extras on a set. By the time the movie or TV show comes out, The Bette will be over. It would also be hard to sleuth out if cameras were already there.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3409108;
    At first we thought that maybe they were going to the game on the 7th, but tonight is the last home game (I think). I haven't seen anything posted about crew trucks, or anything, but one never knows. There really are a lot of movies, etc filmed there, I didn't realize how many. Maybe they could be extras on a set. By the time the movie or TV show comes out, The Bette will be over. It would also be hard to sleuth out if cameras were already there.
    would they really need entire crew trucks for a group date in a private box?

By the way, where are you all getting the new Jillian pictures from?

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3409134;

I don't really know. I remember seeing a picture of filming at Molly's house & I could see 4 or 5 camera men just around the dining room table. I can't imagine how many cameras they would have on a group date. I wasn't exactly sure what the people were talking about when they said crew trucks, then someone posted later that it looked like the dressing room trucks (or whatever they're called).
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3409134;

The Jillian pics are on the non-spoiler thread. Cupcakes just posted the enlarged pics for us!
    here is the thread.

eta

How could Jillian be in Vancouver last week? Wasn't there confirmation about filming in L.A. last week?
    Last edited by atem; 04-09-2009 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3409162;
    The Jillian pics are on the non-spoiler thread. Cupcakes just posted the enlarged pics for us!
    here is the thread.

eta

How could Jillian be in Vancouver last week? Wasn't there confirmation about filming in L.A. last week?
    Maybe Riaz was reading Avalon's comics.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.