Page 58 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 84849505152535455565758596061626364656667681081585581058 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

It seems that the crew parked at GM Place on 4/7 was not for Bette. They were filming American Pie. So far, we have nothing solid in Canada.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

LSU Fan ~ Geaux Tigers! Am-Burr's Avatar

Finally caught up! And Thanks to everyone with all the info! I'm excited to start getting SCs so we can really get to work! :-)

I am still trying to catch up myself. It seems like the boards are all of a sudden filled with messages. I finally changed my screen name from "melandjayfan" to "jurystillout". It was the most creative I could think of. I have been trying to keep up on twitter, but I see other are here also. I have not added of the crew or anyone. But I will keep searching to see if I find anything new. Love the new photos of Jillian on abc board.

Woohooo! Finally have something concrete! Just watched BT this am and they were announcing the Good Friday lineup. Of course it's a 'Best of' format and they will be replaying the date with Jilly & Riaz for those of you who missed it the first time around. Spot the chemistry!
    Now the dishy news fellow said to Riaz "You had a moment with her last week did you not?" Riaz nods, smiles and puts his two fingers into his eyes then back out to indicate that their eyes met ever-so-briefly...
    One can only wonder how that happened? When she was shoe-shopping perhaps? To be clear, they did not speak!
    Last edited by Parasolpink; 04-09-2009 at 01:32 PM.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3408776;
    It seems that the crew parked at GM Place on 4/7 was not for Bette. They were filming American Pie. So far, we have nothing solid in Canada.
    Hello Saffron!
    My gut tells me it would make so much more sense they attend a game tonight being that it's LA playing. The other thing I was wondering a date to a movie set would be cool. There are quite a few filming in town. What do you think?
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3408679;
    Great find coastalbc. I'm a hockey fan and it is very unusual for the team not to practice the morning of the game. Somethings up that's for sure. If there was an event the night before, crews work all night to get the ice ready for morning practices. Very unusual.
    Hi Guardian Angel! I just found out that the ice is not melted but covered over, so it would not take as much time to 'zamboni' it, as I originally thought. (And me a fan of the Original 6! foreshame! )

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3408871;
    Woohooo! Finally have something concrete! Just watched BT this am and they were announcing the Good Friday lineup. Of course it's a 'Best of' format and they will be replaying the date with Jilly & Riaz for those of you who missed it the first time around. Spot the chemistry!
    Now the dishy news fellow said to Riaz "You had a moment with her last week did you not?" Riaz nods, smiles and puts his two fingers into his eyes then back out to indicate that their eyes met ever-so-briefly...
    One can only wonder how that happened? When she was shoe-shopping perhaps?
    Crazy! Maybe she has Riaz meet/interview the final 9 guys and give her advice, sort of like Ellen did for Deanna?!

Quote Originally Posted by Clsmum;3408515;
    There are spectacular views on the drive to Whistler from Vancouver, just the sort of thing that you would think would be pictures of Canada.
    It would be a heck of a date if they took the train from Van to Whistler instead, don't you agree? After all, how many trains go around the side of mountains these days?

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3408883;
    Crazy! Maybe she has Riaz meet/interview the final 9 guys and give her advice, sort of like Ellen did for Deanna?!
    I don't think he would put himself in the buddy category, when he is that into her! His advice would be to leave the show and go out with him!

Quote Originally Posted by jurystillout;3408827;
    I am still trying to catch up myself. It seems like the boards are all of a sudden filled with messages. I finally changed my screen name from "melandjayfan" to "jurystillout". It was the most creative I could think of. I have been trying to keep up on twitter, but I see other are here also. I have not added of the crew or anyone. But I will keep searching to see if I find anything new. Love the new photos of Jillian on abc board.
    Welcome back! Too bad that one guy's twitter isn't going to be used for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3408871;
    One can only wonder how that happened? When she was shoe-shopping perhaps? To be clear, they did not speak!
    Call me confused! Wasn't she taping in L.A. last week?