Page 56 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 64647484950515253545556575859606162636465661061565561056 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3407682;
    Great find, Kendra!

I did a WHOIS domain lookup. Thehotdogtheory.com was registered on January 5, 2009-- the same date of The Bachelor premiere.

The site is registered to a Jillian Harris. A phone number is listed for the registrant, as is the address to a condominium complex in Vancouver.
    Thanks Avalon for looking that up. Does Jillian have a place/apartment/home in Vancouver? I can't remember.

I can just see it now ~ Jillian on a camping group date in Canada and all of them roasting weiners around a campfire. Good time for a product placement ad for Fleiss and Oscar Mayer weiners or better yet ~ a Seattle weiner. Go Jillian!

I've got to run right now, but I'll be back later tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_k;3407728;
    Thanks Avalon for looking that up. Does Jillian have a place/apartment/home in Vancouver? I can't remember.

I can just see it now ~ Jillian on a camping group date in Canada and all of them roasting weiners around a campfire. Good time for a product placement ad for Fleiss and Oscar Mayer weiners or better yet ~ a Seattle weiner. Go Jillian!

I've got to run right now, but I'll be back later tonight.
    I think we all know who the Seattle weiner is.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Newbie

Any theory as to why Jillian would register the hotdogtheory website? Looks like she registered it after the 1st episode premiered and knowing that she has gone pretty far in the show. Hummm...do you think she anticipated becoming the next bachelorette or at least "popular"?

Quote Originally Posted by dgfan;3407907;
    Any theory as to why Jillian would register the hotdogtheory website? Looks like she registered it after the 1st episode premiered and knowing that she has gone pretty far in the show. Hummm...do you think she anticipated becoming the next bachelorette or at least "popular"?
    I certainly think it's a possibility that she registered it herself, and yet I'm not sure why she would have waited until the first episode to do so. Maybe she waited to see if her 'theory' would make it on the air or whether it would be left on the cutting room floor?

I also think it's plausible that someone (crazy) watched the premiere episode and registered the domain that same night, with the intent of posing as her.

Whatever the case, all of the registrant information for that site is open to the public, including "Jillian"'s phone number and address to her apartment. I hope they aren't real.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3407682;
    Great find, Kendra!

I did a WHOIS domain lookup. Thehotdogtheory.com was registered on January 5, 2009-- the same date of The Bachelor premiere.

The site is registered to a Jillian Harris. A phone number is listed for the registrant, as is the address to a condominium complex in Vancouver.
    Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3407644;
    Last night I was watching canucks game.......at one time during the beginning of the game, it was announced the Calgary Flames didn't practice at the rink today as they normally do. There was a prior engagement happening so the Flames decided to play soccer at their hotel room........when you look at the announcers faces when they were saying it, it was almost like they couldn't believe it as it is a very unusual circumstances. On the sleuthing thread, people were mentioning how there were camera vans/trucks parked outside of the rink. I am thinking that Jill and the guys were at the game. Then during the game, they showed the press box for the announcers, the press box happens to be just below the executive suit boxes. When they were panning up, I saw about 4 or 5 guys in a room all wearing Canuck shirts. Here is a link for the executive suites, and the seating arrangement in the rink.......the guys were in rooms 506 or 507 according to where the press box was. They probulary went there in the afternoon, had some interactions with the players on the team, then maybe had a catered supper in one of the executive suites. I wanted to add this as a possible sighting of Jill in her quest to slay a few dragons to get to her prince.

Vancouver Canucks: The Official Web Site

Vancouver Canucks: The Official Web Site

http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/w...itemap_b-1.jpg
    IDK. I don't think that means that was for the show. They could be guys from Britney's thing.

Quote Originally Posted by dgfan;3407907;
    No clue. But, I don't think she had any idea how things would end. As for the hot dog theory, maybe she was going to do something from it...IDK.

Hello, I've been away from the boards for quite awhile now and am amazed at what you guys have found so far with such limited information - way to go. If beautiful scenery north of the border and within a couple of hours flying distance - Lake Louise and Banff would be perfect - maybe even for wilderness camping depending on the weather. The Banff Spring Hotel would make a great date area too.

ABC has officially announced it's schedule and The Bachelorette starts May 18th!

It goes to it's regular time slot on May 25th.

Thanks love the pics.....

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3407935;
    No clue. But, I don't think she had any idea how things would end. As for the hot dog theory, maybe she was going to do something from it...IDK.
    I can see her back in January making plans to pitch a light-hearted relationship book, or at least launch a website for dating advice, which would generate income from advertisers. Set up a blog and some forums, there ya go! Being named the next bachelorette derailed those plans, but after her season airs she'll be in an even better position to market herself and her hot dog theory -- especially if she picks the right guy and they're actually in love and stay together as a real couple. (I know, the chances are almost zero, but crazier things have happened.)

I won't buy a book, but I'll visit Jillian's website if she puts a blog on it and regularly posts updates about her life.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3408322;
    ABC has officially announced it's schedule and The Bachelorette starts May 18th!

It goes to it's regular time slot on May 25th.
    UUmm thought they had moved up the premire to 5/25?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON