Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3464900;
    ZINNIA - does this help - I believe CUPCAKES did this - and it's not Wes
    It helps. I'm slowly coming around on this one.

But this guy seems to have too wide of a jaw & cheek bones.

If this is Mark, then it's Vancouver. Meaning back to looking for HTDs.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;3464921;

Was pretty sure it was Vancouver - maybe in front of English Bay but if anybody here is from Vancouver or goes there a lot maybe they can help identify the sign(s) in the background. In the blow up one only one can be seen but in the other there are 2 unusual signs. I was wondering if they were some sort of directional signs for the Olympics but need a Vancouver native to help.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;3464921;

It has to be Mark...if you watch the actual scene, you'll notice that this guy in the back is running towards Mike and Jilly hugging, and he's smiling. So Vancouver it is.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3464936;
    Was pretty sure it was Vancouver - maybe in front of English Bay but if anybody here is from Vancouver or goes there a lot maybe they can help identify the sign(s) in the background. In the blow up one only one can be seen but in the other there are 2 unusual signs. I was wondering if they were some sort of directional signs for the Olympics but need a Vancouver native to help.
    yeah, I was thinking they looked totem pole-y. Not that they are actual totem poles, but totem pole themed signs. very vancouverish (or whistler)

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3464898;
    So, was thinking back and then remembered before we knew they had gone to either Spain or Hawaii but someone on the crew twittered something about a 10 hour flight. Would they have left from Philadelphia for Spain (that's about 10 hours) but then where would the RC be to cut Wes? Would the guy have simply been talking about the 2nd leg of a trip (L.A. to ? and then 10 hours to Spain)? Is it possible Jillian cut someone at the end of a HTD and no RC - just left from Philadelphia?
    The flight left from LA, definitively. The same person was traveling back from a HTD filming in So Cal (by car) April 29. April 30 was a rest day. Phily was April 22 I think.

I think it is Kip running to meet her when she is in the yellow tank top, I think their is another cap that it is more obvious. So it may be him in the fountain, he clothes don't match but she may have changed

Quote Originally Posted by sensfan;3464959;
    I think it is Kip running to meet her when she is in the yellow tank top, I think their is another cap that it is more obvious. So it may be him in the fountain, he clothes don't match but she may have changed
    but it's in a different city.. fountain in seville, other caps of Kip in Madrid

Philadelphia on the 22nd makes sense because the high was 56 degrees, therefore the outerwear.

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;3464917;
    Kudos to Mike

I Totally agree with you on this. I did not see that Mike had done anything either.
    I was sitting here laughing at David for that.
    I just keep thinking of his editing comment he had made to us. This was the only info he gave us.. beside saying we would "laugh our A**es off"..

When you know them, it is odd that everyone can not/does not see him the way we do. That's all

If it went down like they show, I am totally in Mike's corner.

Quote Originally Posted by JustHereInOhio;3464967;
    I Totally agree with you on this. I did not see that Mike had done anything either.
    I was sitting here laughing at David for that.
    I just keep thinking of his editing comment he had made to us. This was the only info he gave us.. beside saying we would "laugh our A**es off"..

When you know them, it is odd that everyone can not/does not see him the way we do. That's all

If it went down like they show, I am totally in Mike's corner.
    Dude, I totally missed this whole David/Mike fight. Please someone enlighten me, please!