Page 55 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 54546474849505152535455565758596061626364651051555551055 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Hey Avalon-thank you for following so Twitter closely-you are doing a fine job! Plus it means I don't have to do it!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3407162;
    OK, Here is my speculation for today. I don't know if this place is date-worthy, or could be dressed up in such a fashion, but the Lookout (Observation) Tower that looks upon BC Place and the coastline would be gorgeous at night! (See avatar)
    Van locals, what do you think? Is it feasible? (Hmm maybe the rotating and champagne not a good 'mix'!
    Wow, what a gorgeous view! I bet the Canadian tourist agencies are really excited for this season to begin. Some of the locales are stunning. My husband lived in Montreal for a time as a kid and loved it there, but I've never been north across the border. May have to change that!

I'm so happy we have so many FORTers from Canada. Your suggestions for locales and sleuthing are adding so much to this season!
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3407226;
    Wow, what a gorgeous view! I bet the Canadian tourist agencies are really excited for this season to begin. Some of the locales are stunning. My husband lived in Montreal for a time as a kid and loved it there, but I've never been north across the border. May have to change that!

I'm so happy we have so many FORTers from Canada. Your suggestions for locales and sleuthing are adding so much to this season!
    I'msotired,
    We will put out the welcome mat - there's no excuse for not coming up here!! Do it before the border becomes impermeable! Surely hubby must have suggested it! Oui?
    Montréal,one of my stomping grounds-the old city and port are fabulous. British Columbia tourism is getting all the boost they need what with the Winter Olympics being there in 2010. And at Whistler. So you all will be getting a head's up on some spectacular views. Get your ooohs and aaaahs ready!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3407352;
    I'msotired,
    We will put out the welcome mat - there's no excuse for not coming up here!! Do it before the border becomes impermeable! Surely hubby must have suggested it! Oui?
    Montréal,one of my stomping grounds-the old city and port are fabulous. British Columbia tourism is getting all the boost they need what with the Winter Olympics being there in 2010. And at Whistler. So you all will be getting a head's up on some spectacular views. Get your ooohs and aaaahs ready!
    He said I'd also have to have my vinegar ready for french fries!
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

I stumbled across this today. I don't know if it's legit, a prank or something set up by a fan. Does anyone have any ideas on how to check this out?

The Hot Dog Theory

Kendra, you are "amazing"! You find everything.

I wonder who owns that website?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fogey

Last night I was watching canucks game.......at one time during the beginning of the game, it was announced the Calgary Flames didn't practice at the rink today as they normally do. There was a prior engagement happening so the Flames decided to play soccer at their hotel room........when you look at the announcers faces when they were saying it, it was almost like they couldn't believe it as it is a very unusual circumstances. On the sleuthing thread, people were mentioning how there were camera vans/trucks parked outside of the rink. I am thinking that Jill and the guys were at the game. Then during the game, they showed the press box for the announcers, the press box happens to be just below the executive suit boxes. When they were panning up, I saw about 4 or 5 guys in a room all wearing Canuck shirts. Here is a link for the executive suites, and the seating arrangement in the rink.......the guys were in rooms 506 or 507 according to where the press box was. They probulary went there in the afternoon, had some interactions with the players on the team, then maybe had a catered supper in one of the executive suites. I wanted to add this as a possible sighting of Jill in her quest to slay a few dragons to get to her prince.

Vancouver Canucks: The Official Web Site

Vancouver Canucks: The Official Web Site

http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/w...itemap_b-1.jpg

Great find Coastalbc!

I bet a dollar to a dime that they where there at the game yesterday. It sounds like something they would do. Man, how I would love to see a screencap of the 4 or 5 guys in that room with the Canuck shirts on.

Thanks Coastalbc!

Great find, Kendra!

I did a WHOIS domain lookup. Thehotdogtheory.com was registered on January 5, 2009-- the same date of The Bachelor premiere.

The site is registered to a Jillian Harris. A phone number is listed for the registrant, as is the address to a condominium complex in Vancouver.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_k;3407623;
    I stumbled across this today. I don't know if it's legit, a prank or something set up by a fan. Does anyone have any ideas on how to check this out?

The Hot Dog Theory

Great find Kendra..........