Page 54 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 44445464748495051525354555657585960616263641041545541054 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3405787;
    Well, he didn't say BC... he said Canada (actually, "Canadia" ). But you're totally right about the cellphone access thing. Maybe they are going out into the wild. Unless he's being facetious about Canada's "wintry wildnerness"? The guy is a New Yorker.

My husband and I visit Canada regularly and I believe you have to have international calling on your phone for it to work. I may be mistaken but I believe we had to arrange with our cell phone carrier to be able to use our phone and some carrier did not offer that option. So it might not be that he won't have a signal as his phone won't work because of being in Canada. Just a thought. I have not read all the comments so I apologize if this has already been discussed.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitney947;3406312;
    My husband and I visit Canada regularly and I believe you have to have international calling on your phone for it to work. I may be mistaken but I believe we had to arrange with our cell phone carrier to be able to use our phone and some carrier did not offer that option. So it might not be that he won't have a signal as his phone won't work because of being in Canada. Just a thought. I have not read all the comments so I apologize if this has already been discussed.
    Hey, thanks for the info! That may be why!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitney947;3406312;
    That's a good point; I didn't consider that interpretation. I read it as "my phone won't work in the Canadian wilderness"... but he might have meant "my phone won't work in Canada (which is a wilderness)." Thanks for your input!
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Just found this twitter post from March 20th:

"hey i saw the new bachelorette being filmed trying on shoes up in vancouver last weekend... jealous? =D"

She goes on to say in response to someone's reply, "she's sooo small!!!"

March 20th was a Friday, so the weekend she's referring to must have been March 14-15.
    - Avalon

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3406656;
    Just found this twitter post from March 20th:

"hey i saw the new bachelorette being filmed trying on shoes up in vancouver last weekend... jealous? =D"

She goes on to say in response to someone's reply, "she's sooo small!!!"

March 20th was a Friday, so the weekend she's referring to must have been March 14-15.
    How do you find this stuff? Thanks!

Ha! Yeah, Jillian is tiny!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3406672;
    How do you find this stuff? Thanks!

Ha! Yeah, Jillian is tiny!
    I just use the search tool on Twitter. It's a gold mine, I tell you.
    - Avalon

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3406681;
    I just use the search tool on Twitter. It's a gold mine, I tell you.
    I guess that guy is a Jillian fan?

FORT Fogey

Just watching the Canuck's hockey game tonight. Knowing that there was made mention to camera trucks being around the arena, I was paying special attention to the announcers. They said that the Calgary Flames weren't practicing at the rink today as it was busy for a prior engagement. Instead, they were playing soccer at their hotel today before coming to the rink for their game. Knowing that there are some executive and hospitality rooms/private viewing boxes in the top row of the rink, I am thinking that maybe Jill and the guys have taken in a day at the rink, eaten their meal through the catering that is provided in the hospitality rooms, and are now taking in a very exciting hockey game..........

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3406745;
    Just watching the Canuck's hockey game tonight. Knowing that there was made mention to camera trucks being around the arena, I was paying special attention to the announcers. They said that the Calgary Flames weren't practicing at the rink today as it was busy for a prior engagement. Instead, they were playing soccer at their hotel today before coming to the rink for their game. Knowing that there are some executive and hospitality rooms/private viewing boxes in the top row of the rink, I am thinking that maybe Jill and the guys have taken in a day at the rink, eaten their meal through the catering that is provided in the hospitality rooms, and are now taking in a very exciting hockey game..........
    That's interesting! It still could be Britney Spears related, but maybe it was for the show!

OK, Here is my speculation for today. I don't know if this place is date-worthy, or could be dressed up in such a fashion, but the Lookout (Observation) Tower that looks upon BC Place and the coastline would be gorgeous at night! (See avatar)
    Van locals, what do you think? Is it feasible? (Hmm maybe the rotating and champagne not a good 'mix'!
    Last edited by Parasolpink; 04-08-2009 at 10:57 AM. Reason: I appreciate good spelling and I assume others do as well!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers