Page 52 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 24243444546474849505152535455565758596061621021525521052 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3405789;
    I am thinking that Jill and crew arrived yesterday in Vancouver........CH had a prior engagement for last night so it makes sense that he would of flied out today to get to Vancouver for the first activities tonight.
    Chris would only have to announce that the guys were going to Canada (in L.A., before they leave), then show up for the RC. He doesn't have day-to-day duties on the show. Really just RC days. So shooting-wise, he only does about 10 days for a season. (Plus voiceover work.)

Nice work if you can get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3405830;
    Could it be a clue that from the RC in Vancouver after the HTD's, then they are going to the "wilds" and the "wintery wilderness" be Fantasy Dates at Whistler. There was an article posted a while back of how Vancouver and Whistler will be prominently featured this season.
    That's what I was thinking too.

The FDs are around the last week of April. Whistler stays open until June.

I'm thinking a big package deal was cut. The "wintry wilderness" refers to the ski area.

So the F9 go there, the F6 stay there(?), they leave for the HTDs, and maybe return for FDs. Maybe even LCDs and FRC too.

Fleiss must have cut a huge deal, to get comped that much.

We might as well start calling this The Bachelorette : Whistler.
    Quote Originally Posted by moflan;3405841;
    It may have been selected because it may be CHEAPER to film in Vancouver and there are fewer sleuthers there. Just a thought.
    Fleiss may well have thought he was pulling a fast one on us. But we're everywhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3405835;
    Brittany Speers was performing in Edmonton last night. I don't know if it is possible that they could take everything down after the concert and be there already. Maybe some of the trailers. Brittany maybe flew here to perform and then back there after.

I could see some of the crew staying there until the 20th. They may not need all of them for the hometown dates.
    Lots of big acts have two (or more) crews and sets. One sets up, while the other travels. Otherwise they could only play a couple of nights a week.
    Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3405865;
    if the guys want to win over a canuck, they better at least pretend to be into the hockey game...

I highly doubt fantasy dates will be in Whistler, probably just an outing like someone else said.

But I could see fantasy dates in Tofino, or maybe Hawaii?
    For Fleiss to get his bikini & beefcake quotient, they'll have to travel to warmer climes.

Or perhaps hot springs will do.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3405878;
    Hockey is so typically (and stereotypically) Canadian that I can definitely see the show involving it in some way.
    100% chance of hockey.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;3405897;
    Chris would only have to announce that the guys were going to Canada (in L.A., before they leave), then show up for the RC. He doesn't have day-to-day duties on the show. Really just RC days. So shooting-wise, he only does about 10 days for a season. (Plus voiceover work.)

Nice work if you can get it.That's what I was thinking too.

The FDs are around the last week of April. Whistler stays open until June.

I'm thinking a big package deal was cut. The "wintry wilderness" refers to the ski area.

So the F9 go there, the F6 stay there(?), they leave for the HTDs, and maybe return for FDs. Maybe even LCDs and FRC too.

Fleiss must have cut a huge deal, to get comped that much.

We might as well start calling this The Bachelorette : Whistler.Fleiss may well have thought he was pulling a fast one on us. But we're everywhere!Lots of big acts have two (or more) crews and sets. One sets up, while the other travels. Otherwise they could only play a couple of nights a week.For Fleiss to get his bikini & beefcake quotient, they'll have to travel to warmer climes.

Or perhaps hot springs will do.100% chance of hockey.

As far as the bolded section goes, do you think that it would be more likely for 9 guys to go to Vancouver, do dates there, then RC cut to 6 guys, have more dates in and around Vancouver, then HTD's........then back to Vancouver for RC that brings it down to 3 that go on fantasy dates to Whistler.......that would correspond to what the twitter article about being in the wintery wilds and out of contact around the 20th

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3405903;
    As far as the bolded section goes, do you think that it would be more likely for 9 guys to go to Vancouver, do dates there, then RC cut to 6 guys, have more dates in and around Vancouver, then HTD's........then back to Vancouver for RC that brings it down to 3 that go on fantasy dates to Whistler.......that would correspond to what the twitter article about being in the wintery wilds and out of contact around the 20th
    While there will probably be dates in Vancouver, I'm starting to think they'll use Whistler as the base where the RCs will be held, and where the guys stay.

Filming in Canada is absolutely cheaper than in the USA. Our dollar is about 80 cents compared to the US dollar.

That is why lots of films are shot in Canada because of it being cheaper.

Whistler will be used quite a bit during the Winter Olympics. A great way to advertise for people to come and visit and take it in as well.

Also remember Byron and Mary had a date there. They did Ziplining.
    It was beautiful where they stayed.

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3405925;
    Filming in Canada is absolutely cheaper than in the USA. Our dollar is about 80 cents compared to the US dollar.

That is why lots of films are shot in Canada because of it being cheaper.

Whistler will be used quite a bit during the Winter Olympics. A great way to advertise for people to come and visit and take it in as well.

Also remember Byron and Mary had a date there. They did Ziplining.
    It was beautiful where they stayed.
    Do you remember the name of the place where they stayed? Maybe they'll use the same location.
    Last edited by SaffronSunrise; 04-07-2009 at 06:55 PM. Reason: typo
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Off hand I don't but I saved their season and could check it out later tonight unless someone remembers it.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3405929;
    Do you remember the name of the place where they stayed? Maybe they'll use the same location.
    Mary & Byron had dinner at the Fairmont Hotel in Whistler. I assume that's where the Fantasy Suite was too.

Thanks!! Wow, that is a beautiful place....Just the scene with the snow on trees is amazing.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;3405938;
    Mary & Byron had dinner at the Fairmont Hotel in Whistler. I assume that's where the Fantasy Suite was too.
    they had the dinner at the westin hotel and went to their fantasy suites there

I just checked CH twitter (he's interviewing Cloris), but it's missing several tweets. Of course, the only ones I remember are the ones with little clues, ie a rose is a maple, oooohhh Canada, also the one congratulating Trista. Actually, now that I look again, he's missing all of the tweets from Apr 1st until 30 minutes ago. Must be a problem with twitter.