Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by satorus;3461770;
    Hey - this is a spoiler thread for the Bachelorette - not American Idol! I'm on the west coast and was waiting for the end - now it's spoiled. :nono
    Very, very, very, very, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO very sorry!!! You're right. I didn't mean to ruin it for anyone

Someone who knows him said Kip sent him/her an email saying he (Kip) is currently out of town as of today. Since they are not allowed to have access to computers/phones, etc. until they are eliminated, so we assume Kip is out at last RC, probably cut at F3.
    BTW, I have the feeling we won't hear anymore from that certain poster.
    I really, really hope he wasn't cut at F3. That would mean Mike as F2 possibly? I'm not digging him.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3461778;
    But Kip may not even be in the F2, he may be the F3 hince being shown alot.
    You're right.
    I think my theories and ideas over the last 24 hours have changed so much I'm forgetting everything.
    I said yesterday that it would make a lot of sense if Kip was F3, because about a third of the preview was Kip, and if he was the most recent guy to be eliminated at the time, it would definitely be reasonable for them to put him everywhere. Then have the F2 hidden. But that would make Reid and Mike F2? Didn't see that happening a week ago, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3461775;
    Perhaps they are actually giving us a love story and will shock us all by not hiding it. Have hope They screwed up Jason's season; I don't think they want to do the same thing back to back.
    I would love to see that! Did we see a lot of Ryan in Trista's season? I can't remember.I would be thrilled if TPTB are giving us a love story.After last season we deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3461794;
    I would love to see that! Did we see a lot of Ryan in Trista's season? I can't remember.I would be thrilled if TPTB are giving us a love story.After last season we deserve it.
    Yup, I have hope They gotta make this season lovable I think.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3461793;
    You're right.
    I think my theories and ideas over the last 24 hours have changed so much I'm forgetting everything.
    I said yesterday that it would make a lot of sense if Kip was F3, because about a third of the preview was Kip, and if he was the most recent guy to be eliminated at the time, it would definitely be reasonable for them to put him everywhere. Then have the F2 hidden. But that would make Reid and Mike F2? Didn't see that happening a week ago, lol.
    Exactly...your theory makes the most sense to me. I would not be surprised if Kip was the F3 guy because let's face it, my past record is not good with favorites:

F3's: Amanda, Danielle, Jillian, Jeremy, Bettina...should I go on?

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3461790;
    I really, really hope he wasn't cut at F3. That would mean Mike as F2 possibly? I'm not digging him.
    I don't know enough and I haven't seen enough of Mike's interaction with Jilly to be able to tell if I like him or not.I am hoping we see more of him in episode two so I can get an opinion of him.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3461796;
    Yup, I have hope They gotta make this season lovable I think.
    After last season the TPTB owe us.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3461794;
    I don't remember Trista's season that well but if I had to guess, I'd bet Ryan was not shown alot. Wasn't he reserved and quiet?

Starshine_16:
    After last season the TPTB owe us.
    We say that every season but we never seem to get it completely. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3461801;
    I don't remember much from Trista's season but if I had to guess, I'd bet Ryan was not shown alot. Wasn't he reserved and quiet?
    He was reserved and quiet,a lot like Reid is I have a feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3461801;
    I don't remember much from Trista's season but if I had to guess, I'd bet Ryan was not shown alot. Wasn't he reserved and quiet?

I remember them showing him a lot. They hand to have because he was my favorite from the start, and I had no idea about sleuthering or anything like that.