Page 51 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051525354555657585960611011515511051 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3405285;
    I think it has been stated before and I think this year, anything is up for grabs. I just wouldn't put anything by the producers, and for that reason, I think that a lot of the show this season will be taped in Vancouver.
    It may have been selected because it may be CHEAPER to film in Vancouver and there are fewer sleuthers there. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3405830;
    Could it be a clue that from the RC in Vancouver after the HTD's, then they are going to the "wilds" and the "wintery wilderness" be Fantasy Dates at Whistler. There was an article posted a while back of how Vancouver and Whistler will be prominently featured this season.
    Jason gets New Zealand and Jillian gets Whistler? I don't know. Doesn't sound like somewhere the series would go for FD.

I don't recall an article. I recall someone said they filmed some stuff in Whistler.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3405803;
    Ah, that's who's 'following' Robin Thicke. I had him confused with Chris. I don't know if Chris is 'following' Robin. I don't get why, since Robin doesn't put anything on it.

Yeah, that could be it as well...but, that still doesn't fit the schedule.

I don't know. Why via e-mail then?
    I thought that according to the schedule, after the HTD's they travel to where the RC will take place? .......I think if they are currently filming in Vancouver, and are maybe considering FD's at whistler, according to a printed article stating that Vancouver and Whistler will be prominently featured, then it would make travelling sense for them to go back to Vancouver for the RC after the HTD's. As far as the cell phone/email contact theory.......if they are at whistler, the cell phone coverage can be very sparce and not reliable.

Well I have been thinking and here are my guesses re: Vancouver filming locations. Yes! the Commodore would be a great place for any type of date "beautiful old building downtown". Because ABC seems to like the helicopters and mountaintops, Whistler has got to be high on my list for an outing. The season is winding down in Whistler but there is still some skiing + heliskinging is available. A Canuck game would also be perfect (remember Deanna at the baseball venue) great place for a group date with 9 guys. Something on a boat around our gulf islands would also be beautiful. Now I am also thinking "because of the lack of cellphone/wilderness comments on twitter" and because of the close proximity with Vancouver, Harrison Hot Springs and even further into to canyon "Hell's Gate" would be perfect + cel phone in the canyon is almost non-existent. (Lots of camping in this area). Other possible Vancouver locations could be Stanley Park, Capilano Suspension Bridge, Grouse Mountain or any of our beaches. The weather forecasts look great for this week..

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew;3405849;
    Well I have been thinking and here are my guesses re: Vancouver filming locations. Yes! the Commodore would be a great place for any type of date "beautiful old building downtown". Because ABC seems to like the helicopters and mountaintops, Whistler has got to be high on my list for an outing. The season is winding down in Whistler but there is still some skiing + heliskinging is available. A Canuck game would also be perfect (remember Deanna at the baseball venue) great place for a group date with 9 guys. Something on a boat around our gulf islands would also be beautiful. Now I am also thinking "because of the lack of cellphone/wilderness comments on twitter" and because of the close proximity with Vancouver, Harrison Hot Springs and even further into to canyon "Hell's Gate" would be perfect + cel phone in the canyon is almost non-existent. (Lots of camping in this area). Other possible Vancouver locations could be Stanley Park, Capilano Suspension Bridge, Grouse Mountain or any of our beaches. The weather forecasts look great for this week..
    Hockey isn't that big a deal here. But, I guess that's something they could film.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3405852;
    Hockey isn't that big a deal here. But, I guess that's something they could film.
    if the guys want to win over a canuck, they better at least pretend to be into the hockey game...

I highly doubt fantasy dates will be in Whistler, probably just an outing like someone else said.

But I could see fantasy dates in Tofino, or maybe Hawaii?

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3405865;
    if the guys want to win over a canuck, they better at least pretend to be into the hockey game...

I highly doubt fantasy dates will be in Whistler, probably just an outing like someone else said.

AHH..yes Tofino would be great..but it is difficult traveling there..gorgeous gorgeous place..now that is what us locals would refer to as "Shangri-La"

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3405865;

I'm sure there will be those guys that are sports nuts.

Hockey is so typically (and stereotypically) Canadian that I can definitely see the show involving it in some way.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3405878;
    Hockey is so typically (and stereotypically) Canadian that I can definitely see the show involving it in some way.
    So is beer. So, we're prob going to see a brewery? Just kidding.