Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

known him for close to 20 years. he's a nice guy. bragged on himself a bit, which could be a bit much a times (and turned girls off due to it) but all in all is a nice guy.

funny tweet on twitter - I'm guessing she's Wes' ex since she's a musician in Austin!: "SunniBrown: My ex-boyfriend is on The Bachelorette. I sure can pick 'em!"

someone posted this comment on RS' blog:"I personally know one of the guys, he is definitely gay and out, hint: he was from NY. I guess the producers knowingly cast actors." I wonder if that's the finger mustache guy

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3461404;
    funny tweet on twitter - I'm guessing she's Wes' ex since she's a musician in Austin!: "SunniBrown: My ex-boyfriend is on The Bachelorette. I sure can pick 'em!"
    Could be Sasha too....he went to college 30 mins from Austin.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3461445;
    someone posted this comment on RS' blog:"I personally know one of the guys, he is definitely gay and out, hint: he was from NY. I guess the producers knowingly cast actors." I wonder if that's the finger mustache guy
    How funny! When the FORT crashed, I went to Jokers and read where this poster said she was picking up Kyle(?) on her gaydar, and she isn't very good at it.

Uh...isn't he the one that said he makes love good? I guess that is supposed to be a bit of spoofing on the part of the producers?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3461522;
    How funny! When the FORT crashed, I went to Jokers and read where this poster said she was picking up Kyle(?) on her gaydar, and she isn't very good at it.

Uh...isn't he the one that said he makes love good? I guess that is supposed to be a bit of spoofing on the part of the producers?
    I picked up some sort of vibe from Kyle.I was not sure if was gaydar or if it was because he kind of wierded me out with his "I make love good" comment.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3461445;
    Is there anybody the dude doesn't know?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3461544;
    Is there anybody the dude doesn't know?
    It's not RS who knows Kyle, just a person who posted this comment

There is a new commercial out - tonight - around 10:45 est - during Pirates of the Caribbean
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3460846;
    That's how I read it too. I think if someone wanted to post made-up info they'd come up with something juicier than him emailing to say he's "out of town."

We already know Kip had a way of contacting friends/family with his "I'm going to Hawaii" message. I believe parkinglots (forget her real username) told us about that back when we still thought they were filming the FRC in Spain. I can think of a few ways he managed to send that message out, either being sneaky or obtaining permission upfront.

I can see TPTB really wanting a man like Kip on the show, maybe he made a few deals with TPTB before he signed the contract. Parkinglots said he had arranged a code with family before he left, maybe he knew he'd have access to supervised email or phone calls?

Anyway, I'm not convinced he's been cut if this new info is true.
    I believe the post is true, and I think the poster wants to give us a hint.
    The romantic side of me hopes because the filming is going on longer than other seasons, the final guys are allowed to email under supervision, but the logical side of me says otherwise.
    IF Kip is cut at F3, at least I am prepared.
    Why my favorite is never F1????