Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

  1. #5071
    FORT Fanatic moflan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Philly Burbs
    Posts
    708

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by livin life;3460409;
    I don't know if this helps,,but the kissing on rooftop pix,,,the building in background to left,,that is a Mellon Bank logo! I am trying to google their buildings,,might take awhile.
    I was thinking it was the Mellon Bank logo, in which case it may also be the rooftop of Reid's Rittenhouse area apartment in Philadelphia unless you've already surmised through other sleuths that it is earlier in the season when they are still in LA.
    Last edited by moflan; 05-20-2009 at 08:40 PM.

  2. #5072
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by moflan;3460791;
    I was thinking it was the Mellon Bank logo, in which case it is probably the rooftop of Reid's Rittenhouse area apartment in Philadelphia.
    The kissing on the rooftop - at night - is Ed - in LA - at the end of the heli/rapel down building/etc. - but........ on the balcony during the day - is Reid on HTD
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  3. #5073
    FORT Fogey just logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3460779;
    Perhaps taping went longer than the guy's contracts stated, so tptb had to allow contact for the remaining men.

    I too am taking the info as a grain of salt, but it's worth taking a look at.
    I tend to believe it - didn't really tell us anything as we thought thought there was the possibility that the guys in Hawaii might be sequestered until the end. If the person was making stuff up - could have added a more interesting tidbit.

  4. #5074
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,989

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3460769;
    Very well said BLOOMERS - as usual - sometimes we are given tidbits that actually do prove to be true - and at others - well................ not so much - just gotta tuck it awar for future reference
    You're right! Do you remember how we went back and forth on whether to believe that poster about the info on Chelsea? Then, if we did believe her, what did we think it meant?

    We're a cynical bunch alright! Sometimes, though, we do get some valuable nuggets of info thrown our way in just the same manner as this person posted.

  5. #5075
    Yee-haw, salsa! terabithia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    834

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3460744;
    This person posted very carefully. The way it was worded indicated to me that while the poster is characteristically a very loyal person, he/she is also a person who feels the need or desire to help other people who he/she sees working so hard when he/she knows he/she has the ability to do so.
    That's how I read it too. I think if someone wanted to post made-up info they'd come up with something juicier than him emailing to say he's "out of town."

    We already know Kip had a way of contacting friends/family with his "I'm going to Hawaii" message. I believe parkinglots (forget her real username) told us about that back when we still thought they were filming the FRC in Spain. I can think of a few ways he managed to send that message out, either being sneaky or obtaining permission upfront.

    I can see TPTB really wanting a man like Kip on the show, maybe he made a few deals with TPTB before he signed the contract. Parkinglots said he had arranged a code with family before he left, maybe he knew he'd have access to supervised email or phone calls?

    Anyway, I'm not convinced he's been cut if this new info is true.

  6. #5076
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3460814;
    You're right! Do you remember how we went back and forth on whether to believe that poster about the info on Chelsea? Then, if we did believe her, what did we think it meant?

    We're a cynical bunch alright! Sometimes, though, we do get some valuable nuggets of info thrown our way in just the same manner as this person posted.
    ROFL - yes - I do remember that - it went on and on and on and on some more LOL - and during D's season and then Jason's season - it happens alot - but that discussion just grew legs and took on a life of it's own LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  7. #5077
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,989

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3460857;
    ROFL - yes - I do remember that - it went on and on and on and on some more LOL - and during D's season and then Jason's season - it happens alot - but that discussion just grew legs and took on a life of it's own LOL
    The difference with this info and the info on Chelsea, if I remember correctly, is that the info which put Chelsea into F2 automatically kicked out our favorite Amanda while most everybody here likes the idea of Kip being in the F2.
    At that point in Matt's season, we really didn't know that much about Chelsea except that she was brash and confrontational in the house, but we knew we loved Amanda. We already know we like Kip - nothing bad has surfaced that I have seen in my catching up - so it is a different scenario altogether.

    If we could have figured out how to make that info false, we would have sure done it!

  8. #5078
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by kendra_k;3439404;
    Okay, just found Jake Landrum was in Season 7, Episode 16 of Walker Texas Ranger and the episode title was Team Cherokee. It was first aired in 1999. Jake is 31 - he was born in 1978, so he must have been 21. No, he was not a child actor.

    ~checking my math~ Did I do that right?

    Hello all. I grew up with Jake. Went to school with him (was in the same class, graduated in 1996) and I currently live in Denton. Haven't seen any activity here as far a HTD is concerned.

    In regards to his acting. That was kind of always a joke to all of us. He would say that he "acted", but honestly, people in this area with an "acting" credit on Walker Texas Ranger are a dime a dozen. It was filmed in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, as was Barney, Necessary Roughness and Prison Break. So, take it for what it's worth. There are hundreds of "actors" running around here who played "little kid #3" or "person in crowd #4" for these shows.

  9. #5079
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by punkybrewster;3461232;
    Hello all. I grew up with Jake. Went to school with him (was in the same class, graduated in 1996) and I currently live in Denton. Haven't seen any activity here as far a HTD is concerned.

    In regards to his acting. That was kind of always a joke to all of us. He would say that he "acted", but honestly, people in this area with an "acting" credit on Walker Texas Ranger are a dime a dozen. It was filmed in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, as was Barney, Necessary Roughness and Prison Break. So, take it for what it's worth. There are hundreds of "actors" running around here who played "little kid #3" or "person in crowd #4" for these shows.
    !

    I didn't think the 'acting' gig a big deal myself. I'm 100% a fan of his, even though we know he isn't in F4.

  10. #5080
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by punkybrewster;3461232;
    Hello all. I grew up with Jake. Went to school with him (was in the same class, graduated in 1996) and I currently live in Denton. Haven't seen any activity here as far a HTD is concerned.

    In regards to his acting. That was kind of always a joke to all of us. He would say that he "acted", but honestly, people in this area with an "acting" credit on Walker Texas Ranger are a dime a dozen. It was filmed in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, as was Barney, Necessary Roughness and Prison Break. So, take it for what it's worth. There are hundreds of "actors" running around here who played "little kid #3" or "person in crowd #4" for these shows.
    Welcome to the board!!!! Thanks for sharing....Jake has alot of fans already!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.